Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Perhaps someone can help me.  Why are baby Meera's nappies so, how do I put it, inferior.   They offer no protection or security at all.  Is it a tradition thing like the clothes?😕
Sorry for being a bit wet.
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Xarina, these are 'indian' style nappies. They are made of cotton material, usually the mother's sari or any soft cotton cloth that is sterilized and made into nappies for babies.

Unlike countries where it is colder, India is hot most of the year. Using the diapers ( even branded ones) usually causes rashes and irritation.. It also leads to infections quickly because of the sweat. So many homes just use the abovesaid home made cotton nappies for children. It is easier to change and to sterilize. Also they are cooler.

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
even i thought to Xarina.. Why modi's being so kanjos.. Why they not brought daipers for baby?? Really is baby did susu on everyone n every place was looked so yukh 🤢 dont knows its modi's tradition or wht.. But its really takky 🤢
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Xarina, these are 'indian' style nappies. They are made of cotton material, usually the mother's sari or any soft cotton cloth that is sterilized and made into nappies for babies.

Unlike countries where it is colder, India is hot most of the year. Using the diapers ( even branded ones) usually causes rashes and irritation.. It also leads to infections quickly because of the sweat. So many homes just use the abovesaid home made cotton nappies for children. It is easier to change and to sterilize. Also they are cooler.

Thanks Harini for explaining.  I was like ðŸ˜•.  ðŸ˜†.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

even i thought to Xarina.. Why modi's being so kanjos.. Why they not brought daipers for baby?? Really is baby did susu on everyone n every place was looked so yukh 🤢 dont knows its modi's tradition or wht.. But its really takky 🤢

And a lot of hard work, Sherry.  Can you imagine having a small baby and all that washing.  The nappies I used to use locked the moisture away from the skin.  They were a god send.😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

i agree with u.. But daipers are not did rashes on baby.. Its modren age all mothers are use daipers.. Even my DIL to she also wearing nappies but when has baby was at home or when she go out in parties etc so she prefer daippers.. So atleast in pooja some many guest are come in pooja they should wore her daippers insteated of Nappies.. Taake she did susu on urmi every time 🤣
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Sherry, same explanation holds. Usually baby is not given in everyone's hands. those who want to hold the baby need to understand the risks of susu😆

Every country and region has its own climate to deal with. Diapers were products that are most suitable for outdoors and in places that are cold. India being hot, I understand why the cotton nappies are used. They may look hilarious but they pretty well serve the purpose. 
the only thing is that you have to make sure that the nappy is not wet and change it as soon it does get wet but as we know that Meera is always with someone or the other, it should not be a problem😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

And a lot of hard work, Sherry. Can you imagine having a small baby and all that washing. The nappies I used to use locked the moisture away from the skin. They were a god send.😊

i know my bro have little daughter... She did atleast 50 nappies drity during on day.. Or nappies washing was they tuff task of her mother epsecially in winters.. Also nappies wont dry quickly.. Omg so many chores thats not better we use daippers for baby..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

i know my bro have little daughter... She did atleast 50 nappies drity during on day.. Or nappies washing was they tuff task of her mother epsecially in winters.. Also nappies wont dry quickly.. Omg so many chores thats not better we use daippers for baby..

That is exactly why I liked the folding of clothes they showed. It was real. that is what happens when there is a baby around. Lots and lots to wash and dry😕 I am telling you, the Modis need another maid😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Sherry, same explanation holds. Usually baby is not given in everyone's hands. those who want to hold the baby need to understand the risks of susu😆

Every country and region has its own climate to deal with. Diapers were products that are most suitable for outdoors and in places that are cold. India being hot, I understand why the cotton nappies are used. They may look hilarious but they pretty well serve the purpose.
the only thing is that you have to make sure that the nappy is not wet and change it as soon it does get wet but as we know that Meera is always with someone or the other, it should not be a problem😊

like india pakistan is always n warm place.. Or my mother also perfer home made nappies for small kids but its really very tiring for mother... U know she changing baby's nappy again n again also its difficlut to wash.. But in Meera cause she did her susu magic on her love ones like Daddy Ahem or hate ones like urmila 😆