Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@zee:

George dies towards the end of season 5...the most heartbreaking death sequence ever...i just can't stop crying...broke my heart...

Edited by ght_sajan - 27 December 2012 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@zee, sumi - wah! wot an idea behenjis Tongue (thats my revenge for missing my name ROFL) ...but no srsly...i wud LOVE to watch san-fawad in a show..that too an angsty one like sumi said Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  and yes, perfect work distribution...though i dun mind simply sitting in the audience and enjoy the joint work of the best team ever! Approve after all, u know how lazy i am LOL

havent seen the monaya segments till now...but saw the pics u guys posted...i LOVE wot sanaya is wearing Embarrassed...finally we see a good dress from her after a long time! 

@our KJo...thnx for the questions...too drained to read it right now..sowie!

@twinny - m out till the weekend...so will post my next set of questions (the more fun ones Evil Smile) once i return...till then, u have ur plate full...have fun and get well soon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_S

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

http://i2.minus.com/iMRrEObPUJXp2.jpg
<font size="3">
<font size="3">She is such a sweethear<font size="3">t!!! i missed her so much!!! <font size="3">i just wish we get the cast <font size="3">back in a new show very soon!! thanks team sarun!! waiting for the next partTongue...

</font></font></font></font>
</font><font color="#FF0000">
TeamSarun
?@TeamSarun

</font>

<font color="#FF0000">
Here is the most awaited moment... #RT and Share it. TeamSaRun presents Abha Parmar @ #Buaji's Interview Part 1 pic.twitter.com/Yg0vAhO4
</font>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskies

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Such a fabulous post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3363268

Anam.

IF-Dazzler

Anam.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new FC guys & thanks for the all the get well soon wishes:)
Will try & come around & answer some of the questions either in d evening or tomorrow. 
On Sanaya's new show -
I wasn't too kicked about seeing her this show but I think it might be a good idea after all. We will get to see the real Sanaya who is always entertaining to watch. From the promos, I also liked how Karanvir & Sanaya looked togetherEmbarrassedI think Sanaya looks good with almost anyone. Of course I'd love to watch Sanaya & ram's interaction...he's probably the only person I've seen Sanaya getting scared ofLOL
P.S. He looks like such a cute teddy bear in the promoEmbarrassed

Edited by Anam. - 28 December 2012 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paro-MagicLanternAnotherAdmirermoodie.foodiepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

Anam.

IF-Dazzler

Anam.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Posting this super adorable picEmbarrassedbefore I leave

Adorable pic : Shah Rukh Khan with a fan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternAnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hiee Guys ! ! Hug

@pinks- Haina ? Embarrassed That avi is awesome ! ROFL ROFL Where did u get it ? LOL

@sonu- Yeah after ages i got the chance to have a proper conversation here, felt great just like the old days :) I get this feeling that you will make me watch GA again LOL I heard that George would die, it made me upset, am sure it must have been heartbreaking. I dont think i want to have more of Derek-Meredith, i will yt some scenes :) With Fawad it's like, he makes a simple scene worth-watching. He puts his life and soul into every scene, it's the same way i think about San. These two are phenomenal actors ! <3 Though i dunno Ashk doesnt sound promising and i dont plan on downloading...not even for Fawad LOL It's the same thing- were it aired on tv i would watch, but wouldn't go to the lengths of downloading it (lazyme) LOL Awesome questions btw ! :D

@nb- Koi nahin, i will be around hopefully, will catch up with you :)  I forgot abt the question, though i have the same opinion as everyone here, i would be sad, but it's their life. Though I might not respect them the same then.. 

@shilpi- Behenji's Shocked Yeah well galti bhi tou aisi ki :/ pataa nahin kaise...
Fawad-Sanaya is a dream, Wish i had PS i would make stuff on them Day Dreaming or even better the art of VM-making , unfortunately i fall short on both Unhappy LOL

@Anam- Get well soon dear Hug and ditto to your comment Embarrassed 
That's a very cute pic you shared Day Dreaming 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieMagicLanternCandYlicious_Spinky_blueskies

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/aakanksha-singh-surges-ahead-sanaya-irani-become-favourite-tv-personality-female-2012-fan-votes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

Post Reply New Post

Go to top