Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Guys anybody watched the new movie abcd trailer. Gosh guys just watch what a movie n yaa if ur forte is dance u sure 'll love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

Originally posted by ght_sajan

thanks sonu Hug  as for forest gump, i somehow feel its not my kinda movie..i dunno why tho..LOL

now whr has ragz gone off too? 
forest gump is not really a serious  film...there are a lot of comic elements in the film  ...u should give it a shot for the genius that tom hanks is...just watch the first few minutes to see whether u like it i am sure u'd be hooked

oh alrite..if u r recommending so strongly, i ll give it a try :)
i think u'll like this one...have u seen this old romantic comedy bringing up a baby.it's good fun...some of the movies in the list are dark..so u better check out a synopsis before u  get down to watching them...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 January 2013 at 12:49pm

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Guys anybody watched the new movie abcd trailer. Gosh guys just watch what a movie n yaa if ur forte is dance u sure 'll love it.

i have...tho the promos are not as exciting as i expected...plus i dun have a lot of expectations from dance based movies, story wise...but i wanna watch it just for the DANCE Big smile i hope it has loads more than just the promo LOL

Flawedshilrun

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

not seen the trailers yet but have heard  abt it.i think the team's goin to make an appearance at the bb6 finale...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 January 2013 at 12:45pm

Flawedshilrun

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

thanks sonu Hug  as for forest gump, i somehow feel its not my kinda movie..i dunno why tho..LOL

forest gump is not really a serious  film...there are a lot of comic elements in the film  ...u should give it a shot for the genius that tom hanks is...just watch the first few minutes to see whether u like it i am sure u'd be hooked

i think u'll like this one...have u seen this old romantic comedy bringing up a baby.it's good fun...some of the movies in the list are dark..so u better check out a synopsis before to get down to watching them...

hahaha...i saw that..dont worry..i always visit imdb to check genre n reviews b4 diving into a movie LOL

MagicLantern

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

i think u'll like this one...have u seen this old romantic comedy bringing up a baby.it's good fun...some of the movies in the list are dark..so u better check out a synopsis before to get down to watching them...

hahaha...i saw that..dont worry..i always visit imdb to check genre n reviews b4 diving into a movie LOL
LOLLOLi was stuck with romantic comedies so thought of  giving this genre a shot...watching fight club now...watched meet joe black yest...u were so true brad pitt in the movie is justEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 January 2013 at 12:50pm

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLi was stuck with romantic comedies so thought of  giving this genre a shot...watching fight club currently...watched meet joe black yest...u were so true brad pitt in the movie is justEmbarrassed

ya romantic comedies is my first pref too...after that its suspense movies or even animated ones...

oh my bro goes all gaga on fight club...while i ofcoz go on movies like meet joe black LOL 

u shud also watch his 'the mexican' wid julia roberts...it has one of the most romantic dialogues <3 

btw, have u seen the ocean 11 series?

MagicLantern

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLi was stuck with romantic comedies so thought of  giving this genre a shot...watching fight club currently...watched meet joe black yest...u were so true brad pitt in the movie is justEmbarrassed

ya romantic comedies is my first pref too...after that its suspense movies or even animated ones...

oh my bro goes all gaga on fight club...while i ofcoz go on movies like meet joe black LOL 

u shud also watch his 'the mexican' wid julia roberts...it has one of the most romantic dialogues <3 

btw, have u seen the ocean 11 series?
u could like hitcock's movies then..seen couple of them...wonder what's  with boys and movies like fight club godfather and taxi driver ..they just can't stop going gaga over them...
like meg ruan julia has a couple of rom coms to her credit...'the mexican' cool  will add that to my list...nope not seen the ocean 11 series...it's got george clooney in it i supposeEmbarrassed...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top