Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sonu!!! OMG are you serious!!! that was way too new for her, and obviously replacing an already popular face, who would like her acting then...but luckily for me she totally clicked ..for me since her day one in DMG, may be coz i never liked Shilpa and never was a fan of her acting :

Oh also you should see Suku in PKYEK, the show has ended long back, but her acting was excellent and especially as the evil vampire Maithli.

Edited by Ragz. - 11 January 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternmoodie.foodiepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sonu agree she sucked in dmg b'cuz everyone knows the reason shilpa di but in pyaar she improved a lot n surprised me by her acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks sonu Hug  as for forest gump, i somehow feel its not my kinda movie..i dunno why tho..LOL

now whr has ragz gone off too? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternFlawedshilrun

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
She started improving from Agle Janam on Zee tv, she played Siddheshwari so well ...one couldnt imagine shes the same girl who played Riddhima!!! and she proved herself as an actress in PkYEK :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternFlawedshilrunpinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ragz.

Sonu!!! OMG are you serious!!! that was way too new for her, and obviously replacing an already popular face, who would like her acting then...but luckily for me she totally clicked ..for me since her day one in DMG, may be coz i never liked Shilpa and never was a fan of her acting :

Oh also you should see Suku in PKYEK, the show has ended long back, but her acting was excellent and especially as the evil vampire Maithli.
my bad...i was in love with kash then so couldn't really accept her but i've heard she was great as the show progressed.unfortunately never really saw those bits...shilpa is not a great actress but for me ksg and she looked just perfect so never got down to watching the show after shilpa's exit and the other shows she did were just not mu cup of tea but offscreen i find her pretty good...she's got spunk...

Flawedshilrun

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awww Ragz...u really are so fond of her Embarrassed u r rite its never a happy place to replace in an established role...so m sure she must have fared farr better in her other shows..in a more open space.

talking of her last show...i think revamping SO turned out to be quite a failure IMO...i defo watched a lot more shows on SO...life ok toh i have not watched for than a minute Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_SFlawedshilrunpinky_blueskies

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodie.foodie

thanks sonu Hug  as for forest gump, i somehow feel its not my kinda movie..i dunno why tho..LOL

forest gump is not really a serious  film...there are a lot of comic elements in the film  ...u should give it a shot for the genius that tom hanks is...just watch the first few minutes to see whether u like it i am sure u'd be hooked

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 January 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodieFlawedshilrun

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by moodie.foodie

forest gump is not really a serious  film...there are a lot of comic elements in the film  ...u should give it a shot for the genius that tom hanks is...just watch the first few minutes to see whether u like it i am sure u'd be hooked

oh alrite..if u r recommending so strongly, i ll give it a try :)

MagicLantern

Post Reply New Post

Go to top