Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC~FoReVer & AlWaYs Note:90 - Page 6

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
you guys had a lot of fun i see and i had fun reading them
zee: u should definitely catch izzie alex scenes on yt...coming to fawad there are no two ways abt the fact that he's a fine actor one of the best I've seen on tv in recent times...the guy is phenomenal and i intend to catch up with his show once it wraps up ...

i definately  ship san fawad ...and i really hope what u two have been discussing sees the light of the day sometime in the future however unreal it may seem just the thought of it makes me happy...just imagine what good fun it would be to working together on a project involving san and fawad... ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
@anam: oh dear...pls tc🤗
MagicLantern thumbnail

1)Anam is………..

2) A trait  that immediately draws you to a person:

3) The one thing you go bananas over:

4) Your favorite childhood memory:

5) A movie character or a character from literature who you instantly fell in love with?

6)  A telly or film actor you would like to be marooned on an island with?

7) 5 Things people don't know about you ... yet

8) A day out with Sarun …..How would you plan it

9) Your most fav romantic moment on celluloid –

10) What's the best piece of advice you've given or been given?

11)A trait you share with sanaya and srk

12) Now pick one trait each from the following men that  you would like to see in your partner

barun-

shahrukh

mohit-

fawad-

13) Time for some matchmaking

Which celeb do u think would be a perfect match for the following members of our group

Anam

Shilpi

Nb

Zee

Sumi

Ragz

Pinky

Luna

Juhi

Fari

Nili

sonu

13)An actor /actress you love to hate

14)a crush you had on an actor/celebrity as a kid you're certainly not proud admitting now-

15)Who would u rather marry a charming Bollywood actor or the caption of the Indian cricket team?

16) a tv/film actor & actress who needs a crash course in acting –

17)a tv actor/ actress who needs  a crash course in English speaking –

18) Words or phrases you use most

19)  Complete the sentences

Romance to you is-

Friendship to you is

Love to you is

Your fantasies are made of

Your nightmares are made of

20) Name a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?

21) Name a celebrity you would love to go out on a date with?

22)If you could go back in time and relive a moment in your life which one would it be?

23)On a daily basis, what is your inspiration to get through the day?

24) Your ides of a romantic evening is

25) Given a chance whose life would you like to live for a day

26) Had a really lousy day at work or college what is the one thing that you do to uplift your spirits

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago

I missed zee again :(

sonu is back with a bang 🤣

Ok my views regarding the question I asked you people yesterday

Though i feel its not possible but then you never know at the end of the day they are human. But if i think practically I won't be able to digest the news that easily. Yes I wished they were together but only if they were not committed which is not the case so ya things can get complicated and i don't want them to be in such a mess :)

MagicLantern thumbnail
@zee:

George dies towards the end of season 5...the most heartbreaking death sequence ever...i just can't stop crying...broke my heart...

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@zee, sumi - wah! wot an idea behenjis ðŸ˜› (thats my revenge for missing my name ðŸ¤£) ...but no srsly...i wud LOVE to watch san-fawad in a show..that too an angsty one like sumi said   and yes, perfect work distribution...though i dun mind simply sitting in the audience and enjoy the joint work of the best team ever!  after all, u know how lazy i am ðŸ˜†

havent seen the monaya segments till now...but saw the pics u guys posted...i LOVE wot sanaya is wearing 😳...finally we see a good dress from her after a long time! 

@our KJo...thnx for the questions...too drained to read it right now..sowie!

@twinny - m out till the weekend...so will post my next set of questions (the more fun ones 😈) once i return...till then, u have ur plate full...have fun and get well soon ðŸ¤—
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: saaruipk

<font size="3">
<font size="3">She is such a sweethear<font size="3">t!!! i missed her so much!!! <font size="3">i just wish we get the cast <font size="3">back in a new show very soon!! thanks team sarun!! waiting for the next part😛...

</font></font></font></font>
</font><font color="#FF0000">
TeamSarun
?@TeamSarun

</font>

<font color="#FF0000">
Here is the most awaited moment... #RT and Share it. TeamSaRun presents Abha Parmar @ #Buaji's Interview Part 1 pic.twitter.com/Yg0vAhO4
</font>

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a fabulous post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3363268
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on the new FC guys & thanks for the all the get well soon wishes:)
Will try & come around & answer some of the questions either in d evening or tomorrow. 
On Sanaya's new show -
I wasn't too kicked about seeing her this show but I think it might be a good idea after all. We will get to see the real Sanaya who is always entertaining to watch. From the promos, I also liked how Karanvir & Sanaya looked together😳I think Sanaya looks good with almost anyone. Of course I'd love to watch Sanaya & ram's interaction...he's probably the only person I've seen Sanaya getting scared of😆
P.S. He looks like such a cute teddy bear in the promo😳
Edited by Anam. - 11 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posting this super adorable pic😳before I leave