Anamika

Shekhar's entry!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: do u think dere was any need of these Shekhar track??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [35.71%]
9 [64.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

The show was going in pace but after Shekhar's entry its going as slow as a turtle.Dead Its diverting from its main Focus. i really dnt think there was any need of bringing in Shekhar indeed dey cud hv shown sth else lyk Rano is wounded nd Jeet cnt bear to see her in pain nd at last realises his luv 4 her or anything else rather den bringing in a new character nd dragging da thing. In dis way da show is getting really very boring where we had expected to see supernatural stuffs wat we r getting is all dos same melodramasAngryAngry. Plus i feel bad for da guy who potrays da character of shekhar...bechare ki koi dialogues hi nahi hai Tongue

so wat do u ppl think was dere any need of bringing in Shekhar??  Confused

instead of this cvs should have shown--jeets family arranging marriage between drama queen and jeet--and jeet accepting this  arranged marriage.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shekhar's entry!! (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@100raj. I m shocked.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

@100raj. I m shocked.

why??Confused

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

The show was going in pace but after Shekhar's entry its going as slow as a turtle.Dead Its diverting from its main Focus. i really dnt think there was any need of bringing in Shekhar indeed dey cud hv shown sth else lyk Rano is wounded nd Jeet cnt bear to see her in pain nd at last realises his luv 4 her or anything else rather den bringing in a new character nd dragging da thing. In dis way da show is getting really very boring where we had expected to see supernatural stuffs wat we r getting is all dos same melodramasAngryAngry. Plus i feel bad for da guy who potrays da character of shekhar...bechare ki koi dialogues hi nahi hai Tongue

instead of this cvs should have shown--jeets family arranging marriage between drama queen and jeet--and jeet accepting this  arranged marriage.

r u being sarcastic??Confused

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100raj

r u being sarcastic??Confused

no.

i am serious.
for me--jeet should not fall in love drama queen.
if he falls in love with drama queen then story of anamika will become too much predictable.

Edited by 100raj - 27 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
oh yeah dere u hv got a point.

omg!! dat wud actually hv been gr8. Jeet's dad wud hv asked him to get married to the drama queen nd jeet wud also hv agreed thinking dat he cnt get a better lyf partner den his best frnd nd also caz he never says no 2 his dad, nd dey wud hv got married (which means dat it was arranged).

so later Jeet finds out dat his not IN LOVE wid behenji he only likes her but his actual love is ANAMIKA.

wow dat wud hv been so way better... in dat way we cud also hv gotten our Jeeka!!

rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

oh yeah dere u hv got a point.

omg!! dat wud actually hv been gr8. Jeet's dad wud hv asked him to get married to the drama queen nd jeet wud also hv agreed thinking dat he cnt get a better lyf partner den his best frnd nd also caz he never says no 2 his dad, nd dey wud hv got married (which means dat it was arranged).

so later Jeet finds out dat his not IN LOVE wid behenji he only likes her but his actual love is ANAMIKA.

wow dat wud hv been so way better... in dat way we cud also hv gotten our Jeeka!!

jeets fatther forcing him in to marriage with drama queen is best option.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Yes he was needed to take Rano away from Jeeka. So that we can enjoy the show.
same here too..want shekar to run away with rano..and the jeeka will be freeLOL

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.