Anamika

Shekhar's entry!!

Poll

do u think dere was any need of these Shekhar track??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The show was going in pace but after Shekhar's entry its going as slow as a turtle.๐Ÿคข Its diverting from its main Focus. i really dnt think there was any need of bringing in Shekhar indeed dey cud hv shown sth else lyk Rano is wounded nd Jeet cnt bear to see her in pain nd at last realises his luv 4 her or anything else rather den bringing in a new character nd dragging da thing. In dis way da show is getting really very boring where we had expected to see supernatural stuffs wat we r getting is all dos same melodramas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Plus i feel bad for da guy who potrays da character of shekhar...bechare ki koi dialogues hi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜›

so wat do u ppl think was dere any need of bringing in Shekhar??  ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think there was a reason. Either to make Rano tell Jeet about her feelings or something. Plus Shekhar might give more space for Jeet and Anamika to know each other more. Just think about it, if he wasn't there today our drama queen would be glued to Jeet . We would not have been able to see today's beautiful episode. Also Sandit said his character will bring twist and turns. CVs don't pop in something without a reason. So Shekhar must have some meaning in this show.  Edited by Sammy235 - 11 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think he will be needed to progress the story & connect JR!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, it wasn't needed anyway.

But lets hope something nice if Shekhar's there :)
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he was needed to take Rano away from Jeeka. So that we can enjoy the show.
Ramisaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Yes he was needed to take Rano away from Jeeka. So that we can enjoy the show.

lol dats true ๐Ÿ˜†
Ramisaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sammy235

I think there was a reason. Either to make Rano tell Jeet about her feelings or something. Plus Shekhar might give more space for Jeet and Anamika to know each other more. Just think about it, if he wasn't there today our drama queen would be glued to Jeet . We would not have been able to see today's beautiful episode. Also Sandit said his character will bring twist and turns. CVs don't pop in something without a reason. So Shekhar must have some meaning in this show. 

hmmm dats also true but dnt u think dis track is abit too common?? ๐Ÿ˜•
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like shekhar than jeet that guy really acts well
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

The show was going in pace but after Shekhar's entry its going as slow as a turtle.๐Ÿคข Its diverting from its main Focus. i really dnt think there was any need of bringing in Shekhar indeed dey cud hv shown sth else lyk Rano is wounded nd Jeet cnt bear to see her in pain nd at last realises his luv 4 her or anything else rather den bringing in a new character nd dragging da thing. In dis way da show is getting really very boring where we had expected to see supernatural stuffs wat we r getting is all dos same melodramas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Plus i feel bad for da guy who potrays da character of shekhar...bechare ki koi dialogues hi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜›

so wat do u ppl think was dere any need of bringing in Shekhar??  ๐Ÿ˜•

instead of this cvs should have shown--jeets family arranging marriage between drama queen and jeet--and jeet accepting this  arranged marriage.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

@100raj. I m shocked.

why??๐Ÿ˜•