WU 26th Dec - Ring gets lost - The photo joins

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts Rohan thinking why my photo is in Muskans place. He tells to Anu that he needs to find out. Anu says no you cant do that now the engagement is going on and you need to be happy. Rishi brings the ring but its Tara's . Anirudhs dad tells we should get Muskan and anirudh married fast . Everyone agrees.

Rishi brings the ring. Anirudh exchanges the ring . When Muskaan is about to put the ring on Anirudhs finger she's trembling and drops the ring down. Everyone starts searching for it . Muskaan imagines that everyone is searching for it and only Rohan and Muskaan are there the light goes off . Muskaan comes closer to Rohan and Rohan too comes closer to Muskaan.

Muskaan says I don't know why I can't do this . Every time I try to move further in life , life moves but I'm still standing on the same spot. Muskaan tells him to take her away. Rohan says just once you hold my hand and tell me that you love me tell m that you can't live without me . Muskaan helds Rohan's hand and tells she loves him and can't live without him Rohan kisses her hand. Imagination ends.

It's 11 o clock and preeti is sacred and concerned about Rohan. Rohan's dad comes and says font worry . Preeti says what if Rohan gets back his memory an come to know about the divorce papers . Dad tells nothing will happen we all will handle this situation carefully .

Muskaan in sad. Anirudh says its okay it happens. Rohan is still confused about the photo. He drops the photo an both Rohan and Nitaai bed down to take the photo. Rohan asks him if he knows anything about this photo Nitaai Ignores him and say no . Nitaai goes to him room and Rohan is following him.

He begs Nitaai To tell him about this photo. Nitaai says he has to do some work and goes away. Rohan bangs his head on the door and is about to leave when he sees a photo. He picks it up and joins it . It's the photo of Rohan and Muskaan marriage. He starts getting flashbacks and is crying . Episode ends here

Precap: In the hospital Anirudh tells to Anu and preeti that he fine . Muskaan comes there and everyone is shocked . Anirudh asks her why are you here . Muskaan tells that Anu told me that Rohan fainted while going back home . Muskaan asks Anirudh if she can see him . Rohan disappears .Edited by -RohanMuskan- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Loved the episode, and precap is looking good too <3
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks for WU..Todays epi was good. finally Rohan remembered Muskan.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally the progress we have all been waiting for. I am glad Rohan gained his memory before the wedding. Because in many of the articles posted, rohan's memory was supposedly coming back after Anirudh Muskaan's wedding.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.
Feel bad for Rohan & Muskaan 😒
....sadia.... thumbnail

thanks for the update

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update! I absolutely loved this episode! Now the story will progress in thr right direction :)) Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :D