Follow SG forum rules
-Only talk about Yuvraj/Suvreen
-Don't bash members/s
tars/characters.
-Have fun :)

Shivin Narang

Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/shivin7

About Shivin Narang:

Shivin Narang aka Yuvraj in Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the year. Yuvraj is a newcomer in the Indian Television Industry. He is the male Protagonist of the show. Shivin aka Yuvraj, handsome dude who is being casted opposite to gorgeous Suvreen,female lead of the show. Shivin had no plans for acting but destiny lead him to acting. Shivin is playing the character of Yuvraj who is all rugged charm and athleticism.Shivin Narang is very much attached to his family he believes that love can happen many times but family is once only.

Shivin Narang Biography:

Yuvraj is born on 7th august 1990 in Mumbai,Maharashtra. Yuvraj is a newcomer in the Indian Television Industry. Shivin Narang aka Yuvraj who has made debut in Indian Television through Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the year and playing the male Protagonist of the show as Yuvraj. Shivin had no plans for acting but destiny lead him to acting.

Smriti Kalra
Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/smritikalra_

About Smriti Kalra:

Smriti Kalra is an Indian Television Actress. Smriti made her debut with 12/24 Karol Bagh on ZeeTV,as female protagonist. Initially when she was doing her graduation in journalism she got selected as RJ for a radio channel.Later she was also approached by Sunshine production for their show. Smriti has also perceived her MBA from IIM Kolkata. Currently,Smriti is being praised as Suvreen Guggal. She is playing the lead role in the famous show Suvreen Guggal - Topper Of The Year that airs on Channel [V] India.

Smriti Kalra Biography:

Smriti Kalra born on 30th november,1987. She hails from Delhi and belongs to punjabi Army family. She got selected as RJ for a radio channel while pursuing her graduation in journalism. As she rejected it and was approached by Red FM.later she was also approached by Sunshine production for their show 12/24 Karol Bagh on ZeeTV. Smriti has also perceived her MBA from IIM Kolkata. Smriti is currently being watched as Suvreen Guggal in a T.V Drama Suvreen Guggal - Topper Of The Year,that airs on Channel [V] India.

Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

*Members List*

LIKE if you want to be in the members list!
NOTE: If your name is NOT in the above list then hit like button of this post. If your username has been changed then let me know via pm so I can do the changes accordingly. If your name is already added here, avoid pressing like on this post.
*All the scenes of YuvReen*

*YuvReen VMs*

*Previous ATs*

YuvReen AT#1

YuvReen AT#2 Start of something new

YuvReen AT#3 Gunjasa he koi ikatra

YuvReen AT#4 Romeo n Juliet

YuvReen AT#5 Cheetah aur Cheetih

YuvReen AT#6 Tip Tip Barsa Paani

*Next AT*

YuvReen AT#8 I love you Topper

Ooh!!! I wanna be a member!!!!
Originally posted by maria_rox14

Ooh!!! I wanna be a member!!!!
ofcourseπŸ˜† you are already a memberπŸ˜ƒ
So what exactly do we do here cuz this is the only Hindi show I watch...
Originally posted by maria_rox14

So what exactly do we do here cuz this is the only Hindi show I watch...
All the yuvreenians are chating here and being a member. If there 1.200 comments I'll make a new AT. Like this: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3362441
thnks for the PM...πŸ˜‰

n plzz do add me to members list would love to be part of Yuvreen AT i'm glad someone opened one...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

thnks for the PM...πŸ˜‰

n plzz do add me to members list would love to be part of Yuvreen AT i'm glad someone opened one...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
hey dear. I was really😲 If I heard there aren't any AT.
Then I thought I can make it. So how are you ? Tell to the other yuvreenians about this, so then we have many AT's in future. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm... 😊
And i would love to be a part of yuvreen AT...
Plz add me to the member list... 😊