Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i agree wid delilah, israel iz the cause of terrorism........ israel really doz not have 2 stop terrorim, if thats wat sum of u think that israel is doing, stopping terrorism, cuz there r other powerful nations that cud do that instead, israel shud just luk after its citizens, cuz thats the only thing they can do, destroy others and only protect themselves and their so called land. Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What Israel is doing is only going to harbor more violence. They are only providing another reason for the outfits like Hezbollah to grow in number and strength. By attacking the Lebanese and creating havoc there, they will create more frustration amongst the people and the vicious circle of violence will continue...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mini2390

PALSTINE IZ BOMBING THE ISRAELIS???????? wat r u guys trying 2 say, that the palestinians r doing everything, the israelis dont do nothing, they r the ones that r trying 2 ruin everything 4 the palestinians, ur just trying 2 say that its all from the palestinains, not from the israelis who have support from the USA, cuz thats wat it seems lyk from ur comments???????

Mini, calm down. We are not 'saying' anything. The terrorist groups are themselves saying everything and taking pride in it.

If I get a bomb in my backyard, I am going to lob some too. After a while, it becomes a two way game, and everyone forgets who launched the first attack.

To give it's due, Israel for it's part did quite a few things to at least make it appear that they are ready for some peace. They actually EVACUATED Gaza. It was the Israelies who EVACUATED Lebanon, even while fully knowing that the Lebonese govt will never be able to secure it's borders all by itself.

So perhaps you could point out a few things that Palestine did to give the message that what they really want is peace and progress instead of a one track agenda of getting rid of jews, and in general getting rid of anyone who is a non muslim..........

Interestingly, there are almost 1 million arabs in Israel, and yet not a single jew in Palestine...do set me right if I am wrong......

mini2390 thumbnail
plz go to this site, to see more:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/children.html

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world's major sources of instability. Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power – and duty – to bring a resolution.

Last Updated: July 17, 2006:

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000:
121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed Since September 29, 2000:
1,084 Israelis and 4,064 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Injured Since September 29, 2000:
7,633 Israelis and 30,376 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Daily U.S. Assistance to Israel and the Palestinians:
The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO's.

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians:
Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

Political Prisoners and Detainees:
One Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 9,599 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes:
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates:
The Israeli unemployment rate is 8.9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 25-31%.

New Settlements Built (March 2001 - July 2003):
60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

Deadly Distortion:
If Americans Knew Report Card reveals that Associated Press coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict significantly distorts reality, essentially over-reporting the number of Israelis killed in the conflict and underreporting the number of Palestinians killed.

u can go 2 that site that i wrote above to find out more, these r true facts and i hope they clear sumnthing at least!!!
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: delilah

What Israel is doing is only going to harbor more violence. They are only providing another reason for the outfits like Hezbollah to grow in number and strength. By attacking the Lebanese and creating havoc there, they will create more frustration amongst the people and the vicious circle of violence will continue...

Agree 100%

Don't know when all of this will end.

insouciance thumbnail
During the Kargil war,more Pakistani soldiers died in in comparison to the Indian soldiers(correct me if I'm wrong)...Does that mean that Pakistan was not at fault because more number of soldiers died???NO!!Pakistan instigated everything.....Mere numbers are NOT a yardstick