Page   of 109
Page 2 Page 109

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am Jaya Smile
this is first time i am writing mayur os 

concept is inspired by one of the FM show and i tried to give mayur version in my way with some changes Smile

hope so u will enjoy it Big smile

pardon my mistake Smile

INDEX 

Mayur OS or SS LOL

Part 1 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541

Part 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=3

Part 3 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=4

Part 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=5

Part 5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=8

Part 6

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=10

Part 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=12&#74375970
Part 8

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=14&#74481672

Part 9 last part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=15

new os mere nishan hain kaha 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362541&TPN=19

new ss

page 22

page 23

page 24

page 25

page 26

page 27

page 33

page 39

page 42

page 46

page 49

page 54

page 57

page 59

page 62

page 65

page 66

page 71

page 72

page 76

page 77

page 80

page 82

page 84

page 88

page 90

page 95

page 98

page 100

page 101

page 104 

page 105

page 108

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 06 July 2014 at 8:02am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Dalia.-Meri-parul_bansal....vula_kv....LuvArTi4everIrum.gopi06Prada_176-Anila-Angle.Humayra--WHATEVER---SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.Maria.Roses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mayur not so happy ending part 34 & epilogue page 108" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Mayank Nupur got married against their parents' wish and staying at different place. They were living their life and were happy but still they were upset and missing their parents but not saying to each other directly. Nupur is a girl who stay in her fairyland and saw dream that she will live with her family who include her loving hubby, his parents who will be her parents too and small and happy family but destiny has other plan so their parents were not happy with marriage so they have to stay alone though she is happy with her hubby mayank sharma but still feel that her story is incomplete.

After 1 year of their marriage they were really happy u know why becoz new member was going to come to in their life nupur was 3 months pregnant& they were in cloud 9.

Doctor also instructs him that nupur is weak so he has to take proper care of her and their baby. Mayank was very careful and taking care of nupur he doesn't allow nupur to do any work and not allowed her to go alone anywhere& feed her food and medicine to her on time though we know nupur is nautanki poor mayu has to do so much effort to feed her medicine but now nupur also understand that that medicine is good for their baby so she stop doing her nautanki and eat medicine obediently but still she was having her mood swing which has to deal by mayank but he doesn't have any complaint against that and enjoying himself.

Days were passing smoothly but still nupur feel that her life is incomplete, she thought may be her parents will come to see her or mayank family but sigh no sign of them, but its not their fault too whatever mayur did that hurts their parents so its punishment for them to hurt their parent but still wish that they would be there with their happiness.

Nupur is now 9 month pregnant, it was night time & nupur's head was on mayank lap and mayu was ruffling her hair and they were talking no not talking but fighting on baby gender that what it will be baby boy or baby girl. Nupur wants boy who will be like mayu handsome, loving and caring but minus sadu and mayank wants baby girl just like nupur sweet lovely chulbuli minus filmy craze lol.

N : I want a baby boy just like you who will be loving caring but no sadupan haan

M : Nupur main tumhe sadu lagta hoon everyone said u r lucky to having me warna college ki kitni ladkiya mujhpe marti thi phir bhi maine tumhe chuna  aur for ur kind information it will be baby girl who will be just like you beautiful, sweet and kiss on her forehead who will love me only me nupur feels shy and than mayank said but less filmy craze specially no SRK fans

Nupur was angry after hearing this and said dont u dare to say anything to my SRK and it will be baby boy and he will become actor just like SRK

M : it will be baby girl and she will become doctor

N : baby boy

M : baby girl

N : baby boy in loud voice

M : baby girl that's final his voice louder than her

(ab inko kaun samjaye is baat pe ladkar kya fayda jo hona hain wohi hoga yeh mayur bhi na)

Suddenly nupur was upset and started crying mayank was tensed and panic and felt guilty that he should not shouted on her.

Mayank : Nupur cupping her face I am sorry I should not shouted on you and  wipe her tear ok whatever you want it will be baby boy and he will be actor and not like SRK but more famous than SRK now smile.

Nupur smile after hearing that and hugged him and said

N : Mayank I am not upset becoz u shouted on me actually I am upset by thinking that what will be we feel if our baby willgrow up and will take decision against us it will be really hurting and we did same to our parents we hurt them and she start crying

Mayank I am feeling bad for hurting them now mayank also become upset and he doesn't know what to say to her to comfort her.

N : mayank will they ever forgive us ? will they ever except us ? sorry mayank for separating you from your parents I know you really miss them but not showing in front of I am really sorry.

Mayank keep her finger on her lips and hush her

M : nupur even I can say same thing that becoz of me you have to  leave ur parents, nupur I know we did wrong by hurting them we could have waited for some time but by gone is by gone we cant change past but we can try in future and will ask for their forgiveness and in this mission someone else also help us and wink at her and nupur was confuse and ask who ???

Mayank smile at her and give quick peck on her lips and later kiss on her belly and said our child and nupur smile at first and later become tense and ask her will they accept our baby ???

Mayank sigh on this and said nupur right now don't get upset in this matter just stay happy for you for me and for our baby and they are our parent they will understand us one day so now stop crying and sleep my baby girl need rest now so you better and nupur frown after hearing baby girl it will be baby boy now u go and sleep I am tired she got up slowly and mayank was helping her but she was showing attitude to him and he was smiling on her act and murmured to himself mood swing and shook his head.

Now nupur slept at her side and mayank kiss her forehead and later kiss to her belly and wish good night to his two babies and slept placing his hand around nupur possessively and silently whisper prayer that their parent will forgive them and accept them and same prayer done by nupur.

In middle of night suddenly nupur shouted loudly mayank name and mayank got up and ask what happened to her and she said she is having labor pain first mayank was scare and panic and confused that what to do but again nupur shouted his name and he come out from his world and took deep breath and got his car keys and took nupur in the car and drove to hospital and during driving he was comforting nupur and to himself too soon they reach to hospital and he took her inside hospital and they took nupur to OT.

PRECAP : 

mayur have an baby girl or boy ??? Wink

Nupur call mayank and said mayank baby is not responding Cry

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanamritannnnnmDalia.Sara92.-Meri-parul_bansal....vula_kv....gopi06Irum.LuvArTi4everAngle.Prada_176FavouriteofallHumayramayuloveu-Anila---WHATEVER--drfizaahmed-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--Faria..PINK.

--WHATEVER--

IF-Sizzlerz

--WHATEVER--

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
congo Jaya..Dancing
nice start..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-shafy_MN...EhSaas...

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --WHATEVER--

congo Jaya..Dancing
nice start..Embarrassed

thanks anji Embarrassed

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG
Jaya darling
u wrote mayur OS

hayeee u dont know how much happy i m today after seeing ur OS on MAYUR

thank u jani
thanx a lot

Yesss I loved ur concept

It was wonderful

Mayur got  married against their parents wish and they were sorry for it .

They were desperately waiting that their aparents will forgive them as they missed then so much

I loved the way they were passing  their moment with cute noke jhok and arguing on baby.. it was super cute

Mayank ws very caring.. I really loved the whole part

U r too good sweety-I swear it was the best

Plz do cont it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...EhSaas...

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Congo Jaya ...
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: