The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

too much of kd... :( (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Sorta agree with Mais & Tam.There are shows which have ensemble casts and may look like multi lead shows,but going back on the way it was promoted & everything,you can understand that the central characters are only one or two characters.So if they get a little more screenspace than the rest it doesn't really matter.

But TBP made it clear that the leads were Kiya,KD,Ranveer & Panchi with the rest of the 4 as parallel leads,& JJ playing an integral role.Keeping that in mind,the story should in general revolve around the Buddies & JJ,but if indivual focus IS shown,they should have the actual 4 having the focus on them(because major tracks individually for all 4 isn't too convenient ).The jail track had KD going to jail,but the other 3 could have also been shown playing integral tracks,with the remaining 4 Junglees playing auxilliary roles.But the focus throughout the track was on KD,Kiya & Piddi.Trust me...I am a HUGE KD fan,he's my fav char,par if this track too like last time focuses on him,it'll be quite unfair,because the show was promoted with 4 leads,not one or two.

And I might differ here from the rest,but I don't want Kiya to exclusively go bail KD out,and then put "marham pati" on him(PLEASE no CVs!!!!).Rather I would like to see JJ,or the Buddies,ALL of them,willingly or not help him in some way.RV & Kiya's reluctance can be taken care of by this being some sort of rebellion against Banga or something.Jo bhi ho...this shouldn't be a repeat of the jail track,because it's very unfair to the other fandom.

Uff...God knows what I have written above.My thoughts were kinda jumbled.Hope I make sense.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003anamikaanjali22..Serendipity..lostmymusic.BrashCandyCrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too much of kd... :( (Page 9)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
^lol I think you wrote all the things i was tryna write! :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..-Lizzie-CrazyGirl.21

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Well i did think that KD was getting a lot of screen space and importance in the show! But i wouldnt say just KD! His track mainly consisted of Kiya and Piddi also!! So far the only track where we saw most of the buddies in picture was the APC track!! Rahi with the accident, Kisha with MU and Samar-Piddi with some quality Yara, Pansh and Kiyan scenes!! But then i felt that it was really short lived!! Being a KD fan i dont mind getting these scenes but i felt that the other buddies could have played a major role in all the tracks instead of being side lined!! Although i keep thinking that they might play an important role in the upcoming track!!

But in the upcoming track i see KD and only KD!! I dont how the other characters is going to fit in this track but i really hope to see the buddies and JJ together in this track instead of seeing Kiya and Piddi again!! Being a Kisha fan it might seem ironic but i really hope to see more of the buddies than kisha and piddi in the upcoming track!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Well i did think that KD was getting a lot of screen space and importance in the show! But i wouldnt say just KD! His track mainly consisted of Kiya and Piddi also!! So far the only track where we saw most of the buddies in picture was the APC track!! Rahi with the accident, Kisha with MU and Samar-Piddi with some quality Yara, Pansh and Kiyan scenes!! But then i felt that it was really short lived!! Being a KD fan i dont mind getting these scenes but i felt that the other buddies could have played a major role in all the tracks instead of being side lined!! Although i keep thinking that they might play an important role in the upcoming track!!

But in the upcoming track i see KD and only KD!! I dont how the other characters is going to fit in this track but i really hope to see the buddies and JJ together in this track instead of seeing Kiya and Piddi again!! Being a Kisha fan it might seem ironic but i really hope to see more of the buddies than kisha and piddi in the upcoming track!! 
EXACTLY!!!!!!I'm with you here.I am more than happy to wait for quality romance.Right now...I want proper buddy scenes involving all of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22..Serendipity..-Lizzie-

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I was only satisfied wid october epis where all d 8 buddies were given equal sreen spaces in almost all epis. Y can't they show like dat now? D most sidelined characters r Bobby, Samar n Juhi. Y der back story is not shown? Y only Bobby's bros come in school weneva needed? Bobby once said not to tell abt JJ kidnapping to her dad. Y is it so? Wat is she afraid of dat only JJ knows? Samar's background is shown 2day but y he acts like a Nawab? Wat is actually Juhi's story? How a middle-class girl affords costly beauty treatments? D most disappointing thing is dat Kiya is back to ' Miss Main bina matlab fas gayi'. If she has a problem wid KD then ignore him for time being. Y she is going away 4m other buddies who started loving her? Y she behaved like a villian to get on his knees, rub his nose on d floor n apologise to her? Der r many ways to ignore him. If she does dis then wats d difference between her n her family? Its high time Kiya sud focus on other buddies too.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I was only satisfied wid october epis where all d 8 buddies were given equal sreen spaces in almost all epis. Y can't they show like dat now? D most sidelined characters r Bobby, Samar n Juhi. Y der back story is not shown? Y only Bobby's bros come in school weneva needed? Bobby once said not to tell abt JJ kidnapping to her dad. Y is it so? Wat is she afraid of dat only JJ knows? Samar's background is shown 2day but y he acts like a Nawab? Wat is actually Juhi's story? How a middle-class girl affords costly beauty treatments? D most disappointing thing is dat Kiya is back to ' Miss Main bina matlab fas gayi'. If she has a problem wid KD then ignore him for time being. Y she is going away 4m other buddies who started loving her? Y she behaved like a villian to get on his knees, rub his nose on d floor n apologise to her? Der r many ways to ignore him. If she does dis then wats d difference between her n her family? Its high time Kiya sud focus on other buddies too.
The main issue is the sidelining of RaHi.Like I said...HiMa & AmBy ARE PARALLEL leads,so they are bound to get lesser focus,esp when it comes to backgrounds and stuff.RaHi however are the leads along with KiSha,toh wahan screenspace should be balanced first.HiMa & AmBy get the screenspace they deserve IMO,save when Juhi is reduced to promotion.

As far as Kiya is concerned...why is she dissapointing?There is absolutely no reason for her to start bonding with the Buddies.She never actually formed a proper bond with anyone.The only difference between pehle and now is that, her anger is concentrated on KD & to some extent,distaste for Piddi,which is why she isn't snubbing the other buddies too much.Except Juhi.Dissapointing right now is KD.I'm just waiting for him to cme out of his grovelling & majnu mood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22BrashCandy

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

EXACTLY!!!!!!I'm with you here.I am more than happy to wait for quality romance.Right now...I want proper buddy scenes involving all of them.

i do understand when they say that it is tough to show all the buddies in one picture especially when there are 8 main characters!! I dont mind waiting for romance track and i hope that it is actually after a long time!! They experimented the love track really early with Rahi and Kisha!! With Rahi, it ended up in getting a lot of alien ki scenes and in kisha it started on a mu!! And it failed!! So i hope the cvs concentrate on the buddies because i still remember how good scenes we used to get when all of the buddies were there together!! Even if they were ready to starngle each other, they had equal space and we had a sneak peek into every1's character!! Right now i just want some quality buddy bonding btw the 8 and equal screen space for them!! Right now they are unfolding only KD's good, bad and hidden side!! But it would be really be awesome if they would show their different sides one at a time and without showing it all at once which is happening in KD's case!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I can forget or forgive this accident track. Never. EVER! Before it, we had a jerk RV and a sad Panchi, at least we HAD them! In every episode, even for 2 minutes, at least we SAW them! Could connect to them! But now? Where are they?! Panchi was shown in Monday's episode, yesterday she was gayab, today only a 30 second scene-ish. Tomorrow, I'm damn sure she won't be there. RV is left to be in depression. Usse depressed hi rehne do.

KD the great, still in focus.

God, we tou never even asked for a proper RaHi track. I don't remember ever asking for it. We were happy with whatever they threw our way. At least, our RaHi was there. The essence was there. Even in that Baba Chamatkari track, fight tha...but we got our RaHi. But ever since that Alien came in picture, where is my RaHi? Yeah, I saw bites and pieces of them...

Oh yeah, KD was in focus people.

Then APC. I was still happy with them. In fact, I liked them in APC. At least individually they were given some focus, the characters were shown alongside other. After KiSha and SaPid, RaHi at least used to be shown everyday...we didn't complain. Deedar tou hota tha.

Just saying, KD had a focus track.

Then accident. Waah! The big, great track supposed to be focused on RaHi! The FIRST RaHi track. FIRST!! After 3 months, first RaHi track. FIRST track on one of the lead couple. Hua kya? Accident in one epi. For next 3 epis, huh? Who RaHi?

HELLO! Banga trouble and KD mahaan is there to save the day!

RaHi tou chaddo, Kiya, KD's better half was sidelined.

Aur ab? KD in focus again. Matlab, in everything KD has to be there. KD stopped JJ from going alongside SaPid. And it was CVs' way of telling us, "yeah, they stopped him. It means all 8 want him to stop." Matlab, KD is the leader. Whatever he does, others have to follow. Individual personality and thoughts of every character? What's that? They are just planets. KD is the sun. They are supposed to orbit him.

Waah! after 5 months, we haven't gotten any single in focus track of a LEAD couple. TO even wish for a some story of parallel leads...impossible.

Yeah, I might have sounded rude or this might not have made sense but I'm not sorry for anything I've said. I'm disliking KD. His character is a weak and pathetic character. Had it been the real Stoneface in focus, I wouldn't have minded. This meesna majnu hogging away precious screen space of other much deserving character...injustice. To the show and us viewers as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22..DamonCrazy..BrashCandyCrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.