Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">Oh Guys Pls don't fight! 😳 We are a family.. Right? :)</font>

This looks dangerously familiar Ash.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want a show with boring couple with amazing acting by the actors & TRPs? Who counts them n based on what? IF members droll-some posts?

Sorry CV's if that's the case,I rest my case.Show works due to nice characterization,Good storyline which move (not the ones which seems to be stuck at one place only)..Hot-shot couple don't work always,not for the shows atleast,otherwise those shows had the highest rank on TRP board but oh ! PH had to shut them down? kyun? No story :( = Show is a history.

Not the Diya- Bati one ( Though that one have no story to tell as well)

& waise bhi my definition of "interesting" is something different & usually I like things which I can connect with,-emotions but now a days the definition of " interesting" has  changed it seems.

Edit :

& @ TM- Thanks for 'ur concern ..I think I have read such a post in past too but buddy that's no use..It just waste of time here coz some 'd understand n few 'd make a fuss with their opinion...anyway..what I think..each character is important n should be treated equally & esp. the leads.. otherwise leads bolna hi kyun?

Edited by StandingAlone - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

This looks dangerously familiar Ash.

A healthy discussion was going on. I don't understand the point of degrading the other couple and bringing TRPs in between! 

Pls guys lets just stick to healthy discussions ONLY.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
And BTW I give 99% guarantee that the TM is a MID. Sorry I do not mean to offend onyone and I agree with the TM too to some extent but her comments clearly state to me its a MID. (No Offense pls).
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">A healthy discussion was going on. I don't understand the point of degrading the other couple and bringing TRPs in between!</font>

<font color="#9900ff">Pls guys lets just stick to healthy discussions ONLY.</font>

I agree.Everything was going find.Why bring TRPs & all in between.We can never actually know the reaon behind them so why surmise & offend others.

Ash don't worry...TM has been on forum before quite regularly.I don't think its an MID.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Everyone- please do calm down. The spamming fiasco is taken care of (Thanks to Maisy) and so please do keep that in mind next time. If you are eager to pinkify a topic, then you can increase it's 'views' by refreshing the topic. That counts towards pinkyfying. 

Having said that, I agree. Please stick to the topic and do not bring in TRP. It will simply worsen the matter. Have a healthy discussion. 

About the topic, I have to agree with TM. I do like KD and his complex character. But at times, even I feel as if others feel neglected. Over the week, everyone seems to be getting equal space. But in episode by episode, sometimes KD does seem to be getting all the spot light. That is a fault of the writers, which I hope will change soon. After all, TBP is just starting. It hasn't even taken full form. I'll wait to see what next we have in store before completely going berserk on the writers. 

All that said, let's continue the healthy discussion respecting each other's opinions and continue the peace we have maintained till now.

-Khushi.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Ash- I do not think TM is MID. We have all seen TM before in timely manner. Still, if you continue having doubts, for your sake, you can contact our CM minuu =)
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Cool Khushi and Shaz! :)
My apoligies to the TM! I am sorry! :)
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mais

actually scratch that, tell me how do you know that the CVs know the TRPs because TAM sheets weren't issued for the past 2 months or so and were issued this week...that too of the last week only. so yeah, enlighten me please as I always welcome a increase in my personal general knowledge :)

here is the TRPs and its the best till date on Channel V with only Kisha scenes like u said they're not showing Rahi
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13609-the-buddy-project-rocking-all-the-way.htm
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

here is the TRPs and its the best till date on Channel V with only Kisha scenes like u said they're not showing Rahi

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13609-the-buddy-project-rocking-all-the-way.htm

You are free to have your own thoughts & surmises,but you cannot impose these opinions on others.Pls read Khushi's note on the previous page 😊