The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

too much of kd... :( (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Tell me about it i made lot of posts regarding this and lot of things were sorted out but still the screen space wala nai! Rite now i'm not watching Tbp but from the Wus it looks like Kd gets the maximum screen space i'm sorry but i just don't like this also KiSha's misunderstanding has been dragged a lot so do me a favour put this in use and end the MU. I understand where you are coming from I agree Rahi haven't been given proper screen space its normal for a fan to write their POV and please respect it.

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 26 December 2012 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22dazzlerfanRadiance.CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too much of kd... :( (Page 8)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
guys, I stand by TM here.

I have said it before, if you want to spam kindly on topic spam. spanning for the sake of pinkifying, if it will go on like this then its better to not spam at all.

one member started a totally new topic and started discussing. it was a topic which deserved its seperate thread but it was started in this topic. that is not right. moreover, there were on word comments like "pinkify" here. as a reader, when I went through the thread, I saw hardly anything which could be termed as discussion. all I saw was spamming, that too unrelated to the topic.

spam but please spam in a healthy manner. by remaining on topic. if that is hard, or you feel that the topic is not strong enough to sustain 25 comments of on topic if not healthy discussion, you always have the option to increase the thread views to 250. for chats, and random comments like "pinkify" we have a CCT and two active ATs.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22Radiance...DamonCrazy..Roshini1494BrashCandy-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
see i feel that there is always not possible for equal screen space for every character
story has to move on rite ?
so whn will they sort out or push a character's story then only they will be able to do that another character
all characters cant be pushed in every track
so chill if KD is getting a little more space now , then next time it will be any other character

-razz

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Tell me about it i made lot of posts regarding this and lot of things were sorted out but still the screen space wala nai! Rite now i'm not watching Tbp but from the Wus it looks like Kd gets the maximum screen space i'm sorry but i just don't like this also KiSha's misunderstanding has been dragged a lot so do me a favour put this in use and end the MU. I understand where you are coming from I agree Rahi haven't been given proper screen space its normal for a fan to write their POV and please respect it.
thnx for agreeing...finally someone made a proper post...and i agree kisha mu has been dragged alot...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

see i feel that there is always not possible for equal screen space for every character
so whn will they sort out or push a character's story then only they will be able to do that another character
so chill if KD is getting a little more space now , then next time it will be any other character

-razz

the thing is hardly any other character gets his or her chance. last big track was focused on KD. this track is focused on KD. I am sure the next one will be focused on KD.

if not the whole track, the way they will present the track...it will be KD getting all the focus anyway, like he always does. its getting a bit pathetic imho.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22BrashCandyNikki_Titli

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

guys, I stand by TM here.

I have said it before, if you want to spam kindly on topic spam. spanning for the sake of pinkifying, if it will go on like this then its better to not spam at all.

one member started a totally new topic and started discussing. it was a topic which deserved its seperate thread but it was started in this topic. that is not right. moreover, there were on word comments like "pinkify" here. as a reader, when I went through the thread, I saw hardly anything which could be termed as discussion. all I saw was spamming, that too unrelated to the topic.

spam but please spam in a healthy manner. by remaining on topic. if that is hard, or you feel that the topic is not strong enough to sustain 25 comments of on topic if not healthy discussion, you always have the option to increase the thread views to 250. for chats, and random comments like "pinkify" we have a CCT and two active ATs.
thnx for posting...wanting to convey tht only to everyone who spammed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I agree with Mais hardly any character gets proper screen-space except Kd he's always the center of attention No offence but the thing is i'm not really fond of only one character always in the limelight or stuck on one couple i might brag a lot abt KiSha nd etc but that doesn't mean i will be okay if the Cvs only show them the whole week Its supposed to be the BUDDY project but right now its seems like more of a Kd project.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22spicySugar..CrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by arhadlove

-razz

the thing is hardly any other character gets his or her chance. last big track was focused on KD. this track is focused on KD. I am sure the next one will be focused on KD.

if not the whole track, the way they will present the track...it will be KD getting all the focus anyway, like he always does. its getting a bit pathetic imho.

well i gave my pov mais
but only we can do is hope for the best in future and that we will get episode satisfying each one of us Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.