The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

too much of kd... :( (Page 15)

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i watch TBP 1st 4 kisha thn hima n pidhi,so i really dnt mind if dy give kd more importance thn other,bt yeah i agree tat others too sud get screen space..i want to watch more of samar,love his nawabgiri..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..-Lizzie-relentless.

anamikaanjali22 Senior Member
anamikaanjali22
anamikaanjali22

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i see that many dont mind kd getting atention but here it is only he who is getting it and not kisha as a whole i feel...i am a kisha fan and i would love to see their scenes but here i dont noe y i dont find scope for kisha scenes coz kiya isnt gonna melt so soon...again my pov and hey even i dont mind seeing kd in that black vest...he looks really hot in it...eager to see him but want others to play a role in this track too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishu_Kisha..DamonCrazy..relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index