..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Too much of KD? really? i think that's just great Wink
</div>
<div>

KD for sure has the most intriguing story and characterisation. And i love the fact that the focus is on him most of the time.

CVs are ruining it though by making him a MAJNU these days Angry I am gonna do nara bazi now to make CVs give me back my Stone Face LOL

I love my KD too.I love it when the focus is on him.All I feel though is that others are being treated unfairly in terms of char development & tracks.

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 29 December 2012 at 12:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too much of kd... :( (Page 14)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by -Yamz-

Too much of KD? really? i think that's just great Wink
</div>
<div>

KD for sure has the most intriguing story and characterisation. And i love the fact that the focus is on him most of the time.

CVs are ruining it though by making him a MAJNU these days Angry I am gonna do nara bazi now to make CVs give me back my Stone Face LOL

I love my KD too.I love it when the focus is on him.All I feel though is that others are being treated unfairly in terms of char development & tracks.

No i know what you mean, but you know there's something called character growth, which KD is going through. He's turned a loverboy from a stoneface although i dont see anything wrong in that. As far as i am concerned, i just watch the show for the concept and the characters. Its not that i love KD the most, so i dislike others..Ranveer has started to grow on me, so has Panchi. Kiya i've always liked, but sometimes her arrogance does put me off. Basically the show as a whole is beautiful, so if one character is getting more space, i really don't mind :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-

...Mallu...

IF-Rockerz

...Mallu...

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hey, M disagree wid u ,, sab ko screen space milega ...But nowadays TBP is gona intrestng now ..

kishaloveu

Groupbie

kishaloveu

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mallu...

Hey, M disagree wid u ,, sab ko screen space milega ...But nowadays TBP is gona intrestng now ..
yaa rbp is becomimg more interesting.and being a kisha fan i love their scenesSmileSmileSmile.i dont mind if they dont show rahi scenes.bt i wish they should have focused on samar and juhi a little bitUnhappyUnhappy

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishaloveu

yaa rbp is becomimg more interesting.and being a kisha fan i love their scenesSmileSmileSmile.i dont mind if they dont show rahi scenes.bt i wish they should have focused on samar and juhi a little bitUnhappyUnhappy
LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. me 2Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

kishaloveu

Groupbie

kishaloveu

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by kishaloveu

LOL me 2Big smile
i like kisha very much.bt after that i also like juhi and samar

ZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
^They are cuteDay DreamingBut parallel leads so I guess that's why there's less of them.

ZaYaHolic

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
^agreed!! We just got few scenes of HiMa but they are really adorable!! Hope we get more of their scenes in future!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.