The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

too much of kd... :( (Page 12)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">Oh Guys Pls don't fight! Stern Smile We are a family.. Right? :)</font>

This looks dangerously familiar Ash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineCrazyGirl.21

-MamuKiBhanji- IF-Stunnerz
-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I want a show with boring couple with amazing acting by the actors & TRPs? Who counts them n based on what? IF members droll-some posts?

Sorry CV's if that's the case,I rest my case.Show works due to nice characterization,Good storyline which move (not the ones which seems to be stuck at one place only)..Hot-shot couple don't work always,not for the shows atleast,otherwise those shows had the highest rank on TRP board but oh ! PH had to shut them down? kyun? No story :( = Show is a history.

Not the Diya- Bati one ( Though that one have no story to tell as well)

& waise bhi my definition of "interesting" is something different & usually I like things which I can connect with,-emotions but now a days the definition of " interesting" has  changed it seems.

Edit :

& @ TM- Thanks for 'ur concern ..I think I have read such a post in past too but buddy that's no use..It just waste of time here coz some 'd understand n few 'd make a fuss with their opinion...anyway..what I think..each character is important n should be treated equally & esp. the leads.. otherwise leads bolna hi kyun?

Edited by StandingAlone - 27 December 2012 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.BrashCandyNikki_Titli

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

<font color="#9900ff">Oh Guys Pls don't fight! Stern Smile We are a family.. Right? :)</font>

A healthy discussion was going on. I don't understand the point of degrading the other couple and bringing TRPs in between! 

Pls guys lets just stick to healthy discussions ONLY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
And BTW I give 99% guarantee that the TM is a MID. Sorry I do not mean to offend onyone and I agree with the TM too to some extent but her comments clearly state to me its a MID. (No Offense pls).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrashCandy

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

<font color="#9900ff">A healthy discussion was going on. I don't understand the point of degrading the other couple and bringing TRPs in between!</font>

<font color="#9900ff">Pls guys lets just stick to healthy discussions ONLY.</font>

I agree.Everything was going find.Why bring TRPs & all in between.We can never actually know the reaon behind them so why surmise & offend others.

Ash don't worry...TM has been on forum before quite regularly.I don't think its an MID.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic...Amina..BrashCandyCrazyGirl.21

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Everyone- please do calm down. The spamming fiasco is taken care of (Thanks to Maisy) and so please do keep that in mind next time. If you are eager to pinkify a topic, then you can increase it's 'views' by refreshing the topic. That counts towards pinkyfying. 

Having said that, I agree. Please stick to the topic and do not bring in TRP. It will simply worsen the matter. Have a healthy discussion. 

About the topic, I have to agree with TM. I do like KD and his complex character. But at times, even I feel as if others feel neglected. Over the week, everyone seems to be getting equal space. But in episode by episode, sometimes KD does seem to be getting all the spot light. That is a fault of the writers, which I hope will change soon. After all, TBP is just starting. It hasn't even taken full form. I'll wait to see what next we have in store before completely going berserk on the writers. 

All that said, let's continue the healthy discussion respecting each other's opinions and continue the peace we have maintained till now.

-Khushi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine..DamonCrazy....Amina..lostmymusic.BrashCandyCrazyGirl.21-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@Ash- I do not think TM is MID. We have all seen TM before in timely manner. Still, if you continue having doubts, for your sake, you can contact our CM minuu =)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..-Lizzie-BrashCandyCrazyGirl.21Nikki_Titli

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Cool Khushi and Shaz! :)
My apoligies to the TM! I am sorry! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..-Araina-BrashCandy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index