The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

too much of kd... :( (Page 11)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Mais & TM..super agree with u... i am a RaHi fan 1st n foremost...RaHi hv been sidelined ALWZ... isse behtar yahi tha if the CVs cud hv shown tht kD-Kiya r "leads" baaki sab "side kicks includin RaHi"...i wud hv DEFINITELY NOT WASTED MY TIME on all these months...bt i did...again n again did...in the HOPELESS HOPE of seein my RaHi on CENTRE FOCUS atleast once-suiting THEIR THE LEAD STATUS of TBP...bt alas...when the heck ws they givn importance?evn Vats had more importance than RaHi...

But i ws READY to 4get all the INJUSTICE.. IF the accident track ws PROPERLY GIVEN TO RAHI...bt wht did v c?ek din mein accident?then next 3 epis-BOOM...again mon epi mein tiny weeny glimpses of RaHi-n again BOOM for other 3 epis...wow...ClapClapClap...

And also do the writers hv nythin SERIOUS prob against RaHi?ek toh track nahi dete for the "supposed leads"..And evn if they r "shown" in scenes along with others,Dialogues ka sirf "d" milta hai...rest of them they hv to be in "SILENT MODE"...AngryAngryOuchOuchOuch...

RaHi fan hoon,bt still if more or less saare buddies ko same importance milta...tab bhi i wudn hv minded this much...Bt TBP is all abt KD,KD,KD & his immediate close ones-Kiya & Piddi...SleepySleepy...

I had enough of "multi lead" shows...thnx to TBP..nw i wnt evn DARE to think of watchin another multi lead show...
ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
who cares about boring RAHI CVs know which couple gives dem TRPs so yeah we wont mind if they dnt show RAHI for a month, im bored of MAHAAN panchi NOW dnt say i hve to say sorry for wahever i just wrote coz im not going to say sorry thats my opinion
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

who cares about boring RAHI CVs know which couple gives dem TRPs so yeah we wont mind if they dnt show RAHI for a month, im bored of MAHAAN panchi NOW dnt say i hve to say sorry for wahever i just wrote coz im not going to say sorry thats my opinion

Pray tell me the TRP.
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

With all due respect...pls don't make statements of this sort.This forum has in general been a non divided peaceful forum,lets keep it like that.Statements like these which claim that only one couple or char is responsible for the TRPs are plain annoying.TBP is the top Channel V show because of its fresh concept,the touch of realism & the differences from other shows,along with the performance of all actors.Everyone has their own preferences ,no is asking you to like RaHi,but don't intentionally offend the other fandom in this way or try taking away the credit from the other fabulous actors.

Also...if by "we" you are reffering to the entire KiSha fanbase...well,speak for yourself.A lot of us are not okay with what you want so pls don't generalise.

And again...YOU may not care about RaHi,but their fanbase does.

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 27 December 2012 at 6:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JiyaRe...Radiance.-Lizzie-lostmymusic...Amina..-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
You are right damoncrazy sorry dont know your real name but such divide our foroum as some agree with post but some dont
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

You are right damoncrazy sorry dont know your real name but such divide our foroum as some agree with post but some dont

Its Shaz Smile
And I am not blaming the TM here.On every point people will have different views.That's not what I'm talking about.I'm talking about putting forward your views in a manner which does not offend anyone.Like many people on this post,who do NOT agree with the TM have done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic...Amina..Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Pray tell me the TRP.

actually scratch that, tell me how do you know that the CVs know the TRPs because TAM sheets weren't issued for the past 2 months or so and were issued this week...that too of the last week only. so yeah, enlighten me please as I always welcome a increase in my personal general knowledge :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh Guys Pls don't fight! Stern Smile We are a family.. Right? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index