The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

too much of kd... :( (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I dont think so yaar haan ki kd ko zada screen mil rahi hai I think ki story hi kuch aisi hai they has to show that kd paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai and I think ki deere deere cvs sabki kahani ko unfold karenge but iski suruvat kd se hoga aur phir dekhna jab sab ki kahani unfold hogi tab tum kahogi ki kd ko toh ab screen hi nahi milti ... because kd ki kahani toh pehle hi unfold ho gayi hogi...

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 26 December 2012 at 8:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too much of kd... :( (Page 10)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Officially KD, Kiya, Ranveer, Panchi are the main leads. So, at least the main leads should be given equal importance and screenspace but, the Cvs & PH have not maintained that.

Edited by Moon03 - 27 December 2012 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikaanjali22..DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

I can forget or forgive this accident track. Never. EVER! Before it, we had a jerk RV and a sad Panchi, at least we HAD them! In every episode, even for 2 minutes, at least we SAW them! Could connect to them! But now? Where are they?! Panchi was shown in Monday's episode, yesterday she was gayab, today only a 30 second scene-ish. Tomorrow, I'm damn sure she won't be there. RV is left to be in depression. Usse depressed hi rehne do.

KD the great, still in focus.

God, we tou never even asked for a proper RaHi track. I don't remember ever asking for it. We were happy with whatever they threw our way. At least, our RaHi was there. The essence was there. Even in that Baba Chamatkari track, fight tha...but we got our RaHi. But ever since that Alien came in picture, where is my RaHi? Yeah, I saw bites and pieces of them...

Oh yeah, KD was in focus people.

Then APC. I was still happy with them. In fact, I liked them in APC. At least individually they were given some focus, the characters were shown alongside other. After KiSha and SaPid, RaHi at least used to be shown everyday...we didn't complain. Deedar tou hota tha.

Just saying, KD had a focus track.

Then accident. Waah! The big, great track supposed to be focused on RaHi! The FIRST RaHi track. FIRST!! After 3 months, first RaHi track. FIRST track on one of the lead couple. Hua kya? Accident in one epi. For next 3 epis, huh? Who RaHi?

HELLO! Banga trouble and KD mahaan is there to save the day!

RaHi tou chaddo, Kiya, KD's better half was sidelined.

Aur ab? KD in focus again. Matlab, in everything KD has to be there. KD stopped JJ from going alongside SaPid. And it was CVs' way of telling us, "yeah, they stopped him. It means all 8 want him to stop." Matlab, KD is the leader. Whatever he does, others have to follow. Individual personality and thoughts of every character? What's that? They are just planets. KD is the sun. They are supposed to orbit him.

Waah! after 5 months, we haven't gotten any single in focus track of a LEAD couple. TO even wish for a some story of parallel leads...impossible.

Yeah, I might have sounded rude or this might not have made sense but I'm not sorry for anything I've said. I'm disliking KD. His character is a weak and pathetic character. Had it been the real Stoneface in focus, I wouldn't have minded. This meesna majnu hogging away precious screen space of other much deserving character...injustice. To the show and us viewers as well.

I so agree with you. In every track he has been the focus. Rahi has hardly got a proper track in which they and only they are the focus. Even kiya isnt given as much focus she deserves. In every track there has to be a major part of KD. And seeing the precap and promo i dont feel that the other buddies will have much role to play. Again KD's mahaan side will be shown while all the others pitying on him. This is exactly what i wanted to tell everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Sorta agree with Mais & Tam.There are shows which have ensemble casts and may look like multi lead shows,but going back on the way it was promoted & everything,you can understand that the central characters are only one or two characters.So if they get a little more screenspace than the rest it doesn't really matter.

But TBP made it clear that the leads were Kiya,KD,Ranveer & Panchi with the rest of the 4 as parallel leads,& JJ playing an integral role.Keeping that in mind,the story should in general revolve around the Buddies & JJ,but if indivual focus IS shown,they should have the actual 4 having the focus on them(because major tracks individually for all 4 isn't too convenient ).The jail track had KD going to jail,but the other 3 could have also been shown playing integral tracks,with the remaining 4 Junglees playing auxilliary roles.But the focus throughout the track was on KD,Kiya & Piddi.Trust me...I am a HUGE KD fan,he's my fav char,par if this track too like last time focuses on him,it'll be quite unfair,because the show was promoted with 4 leads,not one or two.

And I might differ here from the rest,but I don't want Kiya to exclusively go bail KD out,and then put "marham pati" on him(PLEASE no CVs!!!!).Rather I would like to see JJ,or the Buddies,ALL of them,willingly or not help him in some way.RV & Kiya's reluctance can be taken care of by this being some sort of rebellion against Banga or something.Jo bhi ho...this shouldn't be a repeat of the jail track,because it's very unfair to the other fandom.

Uff...God knows what I have written above.My thoughts were kinda jumbled.Hope I make sense.
I agree that the main leads are kisha and rahi but rahi is always sidelined...and seeing the precap and promo of the fight track of kd i am sure he is again going to be the main focus while others pitying and pascifying him..even i feel that kiya shouldnt melt so soon for kd..now kd should become the stoneface we liked...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Totally agree all those who agree the TM.

..DamonCrazy..lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

I agree with Mais hardly any character gets proper screen-space except Kd he's always the center of attention No offence but the thing is i'm not really fond of only one character always in the limelight or stuck on one couple i might brag a lot abt KiSha nd etc but that doesn't mean i will be okay if the Cvs only show them the whole week Its supposed to be the BUDDY project but right now its seems like more of a Kd project.
completely agree with you..even i am a big kisha fan but i wouldnt like to see only kisha and not the other buddies...i watch buddy project for the masti of ALL the junglees and the unique and fun bond of each couple and not just kisha..and liked wat you said its more like kd project and not buddy project..kd shouldnt be the limelight all the time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

I dont think so yaar haan ki kd ko zada screen mil rahi hai I think ki story hi kuch aisi hai they has to show that kd paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai and I think ki deere deere cvs sabki kahani ko unfold karenge but iski suruvat kd se hoga aur phir dekhna jab sab ki kahani unfold hogi tab tum kahogi ki kd ko toh ab screen hi nahi milti ... because kd ki kahani toh pehle hi unfold ho gayi hogi...
agreed that this track was necessary but this isnt the first track that focuses on kd..ALL the tracks till now have had kd as the center of focus...he has been given extra screen space inspite the fact that he isnt the only lead...we hardly get to see good rahi scenes compared to kisha..so maybe this track was needed but kd shouldnt get the limelight all the time in each and every track...he here is shown as the perfect banda and his herogiri is shown making him the only lead with most attention in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moon03

Officially KD, Kiya, Ranveer, Panchi are the main leads. So, at least the main leads should be given equal importance and screenspace but, the Cvs & PH have not maintained that.
Agree with what you have said..all the main leads havent been given equal screen space but the Cvs..at the beginning of the show all were given equal screen space but slowly the focus was given more to kd..

JiyaRe.....DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.