Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
See anamika we did apologise and we never knew that you would feel this bad!! And please stop using caps as it is considered to be shouting in IF!!

All of us are sorry that we spammed your topic!! And we say sorry again!! So pls let's end the spamming thing here!! We all said sorry and we wont spam your threads in future!! Or anyone's thread to be precise!!
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the point is you guys arent accepting the fact tht you guys spammed my post...thts it...and i said it in a quote tht i read the message by sweetviolet after commenting..i wont capslock again..

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamikaanjali22

the point is you guys arent accepting the fact tht you guys spammed my post...thts it...and i said it in a quote tht i read the message by sweetviolet after commenting..i wont capslock again..

In your above post lizzy did accept we spammed and all of us said sorry. So lets end it here :-)
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

we did spam your posts a little and apologize  for it ...so, let us drop the matter here..rest assured won't happen again!!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Please look at the previous page and see how many of us said sorry for spamming the thread!! And i guess i will refrain from commenting about this anymore!! Because i said sorry manytimes and i'll still say!!
sorry...the thing is whenever i make a post you guys already post something earlier so i am not able to read wat you posted earlier...its not about  sorry or anything and i didnt fell bad but i didnt like the fact tht you guys spammed my post..thts it...actually my post had been spammed earlier too so i got a lil harsh..sorry and ya lets finish it here...hope you guys have no bad feelings for me..its just tht the time i comment something someone else comments something before me as a reply to my previous comment and so there is a time problem wich caused this fight...sorry again if u guys felt bad..

-Lizzie- thumbnail

sorry...the thing is whenever i make a post you guys already post something earlier so i am not able to read wat you posted earlier...its not about sorry or anything and i didnt fell bad but i didnt like the fact tht you guys spammed my post..thts it...actually my post had been spammed earlier too so i got a lil harsh..sorry and ya lets finish it here...hope you guys have no bad feelings for me..its just tht the time i comment something someone else comments something before me as a reply to my previous comment and so there is a time problem wich caused this fight...sorry again if u guys felt bad..

No hard feelings!! Its just that inspite of us saying sorry you said that we were not admittin that we did spam!! That is why we all commented!! And sorry once again for spamming your thread!!
Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

No hard feelings!! Its just that inspite of us saying sorry you said that we were not admittin that we did spam!! That is why we all commented!! And sorry once again for spamming your thread!!

thnx...the thing is tht while i was writng tht comment of u guys admitting u already commented abt it...so basically the time we commented each other created all the confusion..so ya...if i would have read tht before commenting i wouldnt have written tht...thts all...i wouldnt have continued the discussion..its just tht dont get me wrong...
pluviophile. thumbnail
Tell me about it i made lot of posts regarding this and lot of things were sorted out but still the screen space wala nai! Rite now i'm not watching Tbp but from the Wus it looks like Kd gets the maximum screen space i'm sorry but i just don't like this also KiSha's misunderstanding has been dragged a lot so do me a favour put this in use and end the MU. I understand where you are coming from I agree Rahi haven't been given proper screen space its normal for a fan to write their POV and please respect it.Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
guys, I stand by TM here.

I have said it before, if you want to spam kindly on topic spam. spanning for the sake of pinkifying, if it will go on like this then its better to not spam at all.

one member started a totally new topic and started discussing. it was a topic which deserved its seperate thread but it was started in this topic. that is not right. moreover, there were on word comments like "pinkify" here. as a reader, when I went through the thread, I saw hardly anything which could be termed as discussion. all I saw was spamming, that too unrelated to the topic.

spam but please spam in a healthy manner. by remaining on topic. if that is hard, or you feel that the topic is not strong enough to sustain 25 comments of on topic if not healthy discussion, you always have the option to increase the thread views to 250. for chats, and random comments like "pinkify" we have a CCT and two active ATs.