26-12

Maha Episode : 26/12 THAT'S IT ?

Posted: 11 years ago
update on 21:36 

the episode is not that interesting as was expected , nothing really happened LOL..let's see if something happens on the other half of the show..

OK...JUST FINISHED up the episode...

THAT WAS IT...what tabhaai happened? where did the mission start? infact there was hautch pautch everywhere...so disappointed.

mazaa nahi aaya
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nothing really happened...

just rashmi came to dig inside the mystery...

randeep disappointed a lot..couldn't catch the baddy jaddah. 
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they r losing the grip of the pace...this show is very difficult job for a writer...to retain interest of viewers along with doses of thrill, pace and nail-biting consequences is not an easy task...i do hope the CVs hv really gud panel of writers in their team...
i also think they unnecessarily focused too much on that bar dancer gf of mastana...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. It basically dint luk lyk a maha epi..
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
On the contrary I felt the episode was good...because it focussed on Rashmi getting to know that something is wrong and by accident the Nova 6 chip was detected which led Shahana to start the detonation process. And it is also the beginning of an open war in the terrorist organisation between Shahana and Jadda. So I quite liked the Maha Episode. We could surely not have expected a blast now...
its not expecting a blast...but the show didn't raise up to the expectations..after all the show had to deliever on the date it is based.