-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Haadse kya ' kya tumhari berukhi se ho gaye,
saari dunya k liye ham ajnabi se ho gaye,
kuchh yeh kya  tumhari berahmi ne kar dia,
kuchh andhere mere ghar me roshni se ho gaye

-Rashid at the pastry shop to collect the cake Ayaan had ordered for Shireens Bday party and he decides to be fair to Shireen as in to not cause her any more pain because him or his actions and unknowingly Dilshad too is at the same shop and after a lot of hit n miss moments Rashid n Dilshad end up meeting

Asad c's Najma preparing stuff for Zoya and asks her to go and study for her exam and that he will do the work and she does leave without saying a word to him and the bechara Majnu πŸ˜† goes to c Zo and she is struggles to get up and he wants to help her with the water she wants to have but she doesnt let him and wants to go and get herself some water and he tells her u arent fit to walk so let me help you and even offers his hand but she doesnt take the offer and Asad miyan is totally broken and hurt

Rashid tells Dilshad as to how Qismat gets them to meet again and again and Dilshad says mayb she isnt destined to live with dignity and respect or mayb there is still stuff left to be said as far as humiliating her goes and thus they end up meeting again and again and Rashid apologizes on Razia's behalf and says that he cudnt sleep for the  whole week bec of what happened with Dilshad the other day and she replies that if my honour meant something to you then you must have not slept for the last 17yrs and Rashid is taken aback and he says dont know if i have the right to ask for forgiveness but still i do and Dilshad says if i were in yr place would you forgive me and that you  chose money over us and our love and that i am use to living without you and i dont want to change that habit of mine and she leaves and Rashid looks on while a lady is watching the two and Rashid ends up collapsing on the floor and Dilshad calls out his name

-Asad trying to help Zo out and says u can get hurt and she says for all you know I did get hurt but u need a heart to see that hurt and says u sent me to those people who drugged me and that I always had reasons to back out from my nikaah but u were always busy judging me and not listening to what I was saying and bechara Majnu is all the more guilty

-Zoya says what if i had got married and neway how would that bother you and Asad is like I didnt know Akram was like that (nor did we )and Zo is like the problem with you is that you think yr way is the right way and you want everyone to go that way and anyone who doesnt tow that line is wrong for sure and that your ego blinds you to the fact that others can be right despite not being the way you are and that I am ashamed that you judge people by the clothes they wear and are so backward in your thinking despite being so well educated and that you dont c the very fact that you too can be wrong cause if saw that he would have apologized

-Zo conts to say but now he dusnt need to cause she dusnt want to hear a word from his end while bechara Asad tries to speak πŸ˜†and she conts  to repeat it and ultimately falls unconscious on Asad and he picks her up and gets her to her room and is about to leave when she says dont talk to me and he agrees and leaves only to be called back by her and she says how she will never ever speak to him to even if her tongue burns or what and Asad is πŸ˜† and she finally asks him to leave and shut the door and he obliges😳

-The lady who was watching Rashid Dilshad turns out to be a doc and she gives a short lec to both Rashid n Dilshad and asks Rashid to sleep well and to take care of himself and there Ayaan n co are worried for Rashid as he isnt back as yet nor is he picking up his phone and just  then he arrives with the cake

-Dinner time Dilshad and Najma feeding Zo her fav pizza and Asad arrives and no one pays attention to him and Dilshad later offers him some pizza and he is like no thanks and Zo again ends up pushing the water jug spilling water over him but he stays quite and Dilshad helps him by passing over the tissue box

-Zo leaves to rest and the Dilshad and Najma too leave one by one but not before Najma tells  Zo about her missing earring and she is all mad as it was fav one from her Ammi and Asad tries to intervene but no one pays attention to him

-Once the ladies leave Asad is recollecting his close moments with Zo 😳

-Precap- Asad in Zo's room and she starts off again saying why are u so bothered with me running away from the nikaah u sound as if i was to get married to you but ran away πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Awww can I just give Asad a Hug he is so mega adorable with those mixed expressions when Zo is busy ranting πŸ˜†..KSG was top notch today

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Done ...Phew that was a long one but a superrr epi nevertheless
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you! I love the update, seems like a really good episode and unfortunately I still can't watch it ! :(

I would love if Asad bakes cake for her! 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
droolworthy epi

asyalicious round 2
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Done ...Phew that was a long one but a superrr epi nevertheless

Super Epi...loved Zoya today...n Karan is our super star...:)πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Mitwa moments loving them...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u fr d written update
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
KSG is always top notch dear πŸ˜‰
thnx 4 the updt...
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love it:-) but dislike zoya, Najma, dilshad.
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, looks like its reflection time for our Asad n for Miss Farooqui to stir him on lol beautiful episode:)
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
nice epi...