Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw sahiba in RSSI promoting House wife.. Zee trying to promot it maximum..hope they will continue it future...
Yes, Zee also had an event in Indore with AD to promote Housewife show: 

ndore: Renowned TV actor Parikshit Shani and Aniruddh promoted the upcoming TV show of Zee TV in city on Wednesday. This upcoming show of Zee will showcase the role of an housewife. It will reveal that a housewife plays most important and challenging job in house. Man goes to office and after his duty he earns money but job of an housewife doesn't pays her.

It will be an family show and revolves around leading lady Suhasi Dhami who is playing role of a journalist in this serial. The show tells the story about her conversion in a smart housewife from a professional journalist.

Aniruddh is playing husband of Suahasi whereas Himani Shivpuri and Parikshit Sahani would play her father and mother in law. During the promotion of show Parikshit Sahani made woman realize that what a roll they are playing in their home. They are a school from where a person can learn management, smartness, maturity and hardwork.

Talking about his role he said, "I am happy with my comeback on TV with this show. It's a really good character I am playing in this serial. The who highlights the importance of housewife in family". 

On other hand actor Aniruddh who is playing Kanhaiya in this serial said that "there is need to change the view of public about housewife's and show will do the same". Aniruddh Dave was mobbed badly by his fans.

The show will be an daily soap and broadcasted at 7 pm on Zee TV from Monday to Friday.
hope they continue it future too...hope they d't do same what they did to ymggk..
Yes, hope they keep promoting the show ðŸ˜Š
Thanks rechus.  Hopefully zee will keep on promoting this show even after its aired because they are loosing their position in channel number. (at the moment zee is at No.4).

In UK - SP and Colors are popular 
I read somewhere.. zee starting two other shows too..zee just like 4 lions..if they get new baby, they forget old one..
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Thanks rechus. Hopefully zee will keep on promoting this show even after its aired because they are loosing their position in channel number. (at the moment zee is at No.4).

In UK - SP and Colors are popular

i shocked to see zee at 4th position..actually they deserved it..u knw sony at 3rd..unbelievable..colours is best nwdays...after ipkknd end somany people unsubscribed sp..
Haha, Zee like 4 Lions. That is true, they always pamper the new babies ignoring the old ones. I still won't forget how was YMGGK treated.
@rechus.   Sony will have new shows in Jan'13. 

One of the zee new show next year might be ekta's.  Have a feeling that new show might have ankita in lead role.
yeah, i saw ad shobhi.. I thnk it will replace love marriage vs arranged marriage.. Ekta show..then what abt PR ?