Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

House wife promotion

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Just saw sahiba in RSSI promoting House wife.. Zee trying to promot it maximum..hope they will continue it future...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-anaghakarankarsuh

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yes, Zee also had an event in Indore with AD to promote Housewife show: 

ndore: Renowned TV actor Parikshit Shani and Aniruddh promoted the upcoming TV show of Zee TV in city on Wednesday. This upcoming show of Zee will showcase the role of an housewife. It will reveal that a housewife plays most important and challenging job in house. Man goes to office and after his duty he earns money but job of an housewife doesn't pays her.

It will be an family show and revolves around leading lady Suhasi Dhami who is playing role of a journalist in this serial. The show tells the story about her conversion in a smart housewife from a professional journalist.

Aniruddh is playing husband of Suahasi whereas Himani Shivpuri and Parikshit Sahani would play her father and mother in law. During the promotion of show Parikshit Sahani made woman realize that what a roll they are playing in their home. They are a school from where a person can learn management, smartness, maturity and hardwork.

Talking about his role he said, "I am happy with my comeback on TV with this show. It's a really good character I am playing in this serial. The who highlights the importance of housewife in family". 

On other hand actor Aniruddh who is playing Kanhaiya in this serial said that "there is need to change the view of public about housewife's and show will do the same". Aniruddh Dave was mobbed badly by his fans.

The show will be an daily soap and broadcasted at 7 pm on Zee TV from Monday to Friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SpunkyTigressrechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hope they continue it future too...hope they d't do same what they did to ymggk..
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Yes, hope they keep promoting the show Smile
Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks rechus.  Hopefully zee will keep on promoting this show even after its aired because they are loosing their position in channel number. (at the moment zee is at No.4).

In UK - SP and Colors are popular 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I read somewhere.. zee starting two other shows too..zee just like 4 lions..if they get new baby, they forget old one..
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Thanks rechus. Hopefully zee will keep on promoting this show even after its aired because they are loosing their position in channel number. (at the moment zee is at No.4).

In UK - SP and Colors are popular

i shocked to see zee at 4th position..actually they deserved it..u knw sony at 3rd..unbelievable..colours is best nwdays...after ipkknd end somany people unsubscribed sp..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Haha, Zee like 4 Lions. That is true, they always pamper the new babies ignoring the old ones. I still won't forget how was YMGGK treated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abharanfan_1rechus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index