Pre BB match epis-Extremely Boring and Unfunny

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The topic name says it all i guess...
Its been pretty much the case eversince the opp team entered St.Loius.Past 3 episodes have been sooo unnecessarily stretched and boring.
Tonite's episode has to be the most boring of the lot.
The boys scene in their dorms post the load shedding was sooo boring and extremely unfunny.
TaaRey anyways always bore me to death and today was no exception again.
Only the last bit after Swayam and the gang knock on the opp team's door and the fun thereafter was a little hilarious but still not upto the mark.
I want to watch the BB match asap.Please cut out these random and meaningless episodes.
😡
Edited by zak231 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You said it all Joyee. In an attempt to create an environment of animousity and taking the competition level a notch higher they have extremely stretched this track. All this three episodes were random filler and bored me to death. What they are showing through these three episodes and most probably which will continue  tommorrow too; could have been shown in one episode and in a much better way. I am not saying this entire track is boring. There are some standout scenes which are hillarious but due to elongation of track theyhave lost its steam and scenes are starting to appear repeatitive and humour forced.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha yaar ye cv's hamesha ithna pakathe kyun he... jab har baar D3 kuch special dance sequence ho, ya phir aisa hi kuch scene ho...upar se D3 team basket ball match jeethenge ye bhi reveal kar diya...ha but only good thing in today episode is they show gang and their taarey separately...thanx god kam se kam me gang ki scene tho enjoy kar payi...i hope cv's ye improvement jaari rakhe...
shaani2209 thumbnail
You have said all for me joyee🤗
i mean seriously there was so much that can be put there, but they chose this as their option...
no doubt that the thing we were craving for that is:Swayam was at a center point there, but the way they have been putting these epis have cut down my excitment in watching the BB match...
hope to get the BB match aired soon enough..
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whatz d point of al dis tashan?? Isse acha hota agar kuch practice sessions dikhate! Ek din ka epi 3din continue kar rahe hai nd thus d humour is also geting lost! I jst hope match mein itna drama na ho! Logical match ho plz CVs! Thnx to Swayam i did not die out of boriat!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would have thought all youth dramas can be anything but funny by watching D3... but good I've seen MJHT before to realise this is not true...

In MJHT, the scenes were really funny and dialougs were perfect that could more than one actor to shine in comedy like Rati, Mohit, Uday and specially Samrat's close friend... that guy was the most hellirious actor/charater in all youth shows I've seen... if not for love stories, always comedy was enough to make us forget romance...

Buy in D3, seems cvs and writers r not talented enough when it comes to comic lines and scenes... the show has number of characters and actors who can perform impressive comedy like Vick, Nil, Rin but the script is not helping...

Shantanu can perform funny scenes too but Swayam can't...
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes u r rite.. This CV's are stretching too much.. The first half of today's episode was really a waste.. It was like too much childish.. Complete waste of an episode.. Only last 5 min was nice and good other are full bakwass..😡
So i hope from next on wen CV's try to bring some humor scene plz hv some sense in it.. They are coll students not school kids so do hv some standards in humor sceenes
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Exactly Joyee. There has to be some sort of logic atleast. They are trying to please us by random filler scenes.
The last three episodes were anything but boring. The opponent team has been portrayed as a big group of jerks. Dialogues were baseless and the humor quotient has dropped drastically. And as you said, TaaRey bores us beyond infinity.
Please CVs, grow up! For heaven's sake, show some sensible stuff.