Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Where do you think we came from? (Page 76)

BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by K.Universe.

So,  you think ultimately it will be either one word or one image it will boil down to?

Why not one character or one pixel?

Well K ..I ain't gonna lie here ...I truly believe its gonna be that One Magical word we are headed towards ...as our final conclusion...And the word in itself has the widest scope...A character, A pixel ...It encompasses everything that's known and even the unknown ...Ouch

Vintu ...
Tongue

for someone used to trading on different possibilities,i wouldn't rule this out. We have DNA (i think)  that carries all the information needed to create life, similarly when we finish dissecting all the particles down to the "lowest" level, there well might be a particle DNA that tells the universe how to evolve. in that sense, that particle DNA could well be our Lord and Master.Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

[QUOTE=K.Universe.]

To you it may be the obvious answer but to me it's infinite loop of probability! 

I am no scientist or an expert but I do know one thing that this is an endless debate with out any proof! Though the discussions have been very intriguing and a learning curve for me! :)

Haha ..But to me you look like the real sagilent one here ...Smile ..And I ll tell ya why ..Look, we all apparently have a killer instinct of the highest grade ...Are we all not killing the TIME in a real  amazing way ? ...LOL. ..We are debating the brains outta each other ...(while we all agree inside our minds to what you you have been saying all the way ..)   You are warning us of the fate we are going to meet, like a clarivoyant angel.  And at page 150..I'm pretty sure that we ll accept that and vail ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

for someone used to trading on different possibilities,i wouldn't rule this out. We have DNA (i think)  that carries all the information needed to create life, similarly when we finish dissecting all the particles down to the "lowest" level, there well might be a particle DNA that tells the universe how to evolve. in that sense, that particle DNA could well be our Lord and Master.Smile 

Thats very well said ..And this is how it should look like ...DNA or RNA ...If the creation in it's classically percievable state looks so huge ..it doesn't necessarily mean the creator has to be an entity that exists in infinite dimensions ...If we accept the idea of illusion that is...Can 'Nothing' not be creative ? I guess it can be if we understand what exactly Nothing means ...And for the secret to be so shrouded, the entity must exist as Nothing ..I guess ...Ouch

Vintu ...Smile

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Haha ..But to me you look like the real sagilent one here ...Smile ..And I ll tell ya why ..Look, we all apparently have a killer instinct of the highest grade ...Are we all not killing the TIME in a real  amazing way ? ...LOL. ..We are debating the brains outta each other ...(while we all agree inside our minds to what you you have been saying all the way ..)   You are warning us of the fate we are going to meet, like a clarivoyant angel.  And at page 150..I'm pretty sure that we ll accept that and vail ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

i think we need to run this by FT. He is certainly infused with the notion that we'll find whatever it is each one of us is seeking while satisfying the requirements of the science-mechano lego crowd.LOL 

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Vintu ...Tongue

i think we need to run this by FT. He is certainly infused with the notion that we'll find whatever it is each one of us is seeking while satisfying the requirements of the science-mechano lego crowd.LOL 

Hahahaha ...LOL...No offenses but this is why I said that FREE to me looks Possesed by some Atheist Spirit who was a Physicist when he existed ...LOL ...The most amazing part is when he refuses to accept one Magical Idea ..when he bluntly accepts a million other ...and this is what assures me that The God  created Freethinka in such a way ..That he ain't believing in what created him ...Like one amazing atheist entertainment ...LOL

I so wish my last name was Einstein ..Or um..Newton ? ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hahahaha ...LOL...No offenses but this is why I said that FREE to me looks Possesed by some Atheist Spirit who was a Physicist when he existed ...LOL ...The most amazing part is when he refuses to accept one Magical Idea ..when he bluntly accepts a million other ...and this is what assures me that The God  created Freethinka in such a way ..That he ain't believing in what created him ...Like one amazing atheist entertainment ...LOL

I so wish my last name was Einstein ..Or um..Newton ? ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

just like Silicon Valley ideas need money to grow, i think science needs speculation to progress.LOL

i think Free is Tied to the long-standing principle of finding the world according to google. But it's all fun and good. I rather enjoy the threads he's wreaked.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine_Angie_

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

just like Silicon Valley ideas need money to grow, i think science needs speculation to progress.LOL

i think Free is Tied to the long-standing principle of finding the world according to google. But it's all fun and good. I rather enjoy the threads he's wreaked.LOL

Yeah ..He is adorable too ..Actually our position was much worse than his in the previous thread ..Cause he only asked us to refute what has been accepted as the science ..And when we devised a way to refute by daring him to refute our stance...See the True value of the answer could only be one ...LOL ...he didn't ..and went the same   " We don't know"  way ...So he made this thread in a pretty artful way, changing the theme I mean ...But would this help ? I think in the end he too would have to believe what You believe, what K believes and once upon a time ..even Einstein believed ..LOL  ...But long live the discussion I would say ..As the entertainment is too exciting to evade ...LOL

Vintu ...
Tongue

K.Universe. Goldie
K.Universe.
K.Universe.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I think in the end he too would have to believe what You believe, what K believes and once upon a time ..even Einstein believed ..

I believe I stand  exactly on the dividing line between
a. The Micro and The Macro
b. The Yin and The Yang.
c. The theists and the atheists
d. The near-infinite universe and the near-zero singularity

Go to top