Debate Mansion

Where do you think we came from? (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 143

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I thought Vintu was Jesus 2.0 Question

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-Vintage.WineMcNinja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do you think we came from? (Page 72)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Or Free is God. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-Vintage.WineMcNinja

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

[/QUOTE]

Photon does. And I don't think mass objects are accelerated to c.

They can ...And when they do ..They lose all mass..I mean the energy is separated and released ...Remember E = MC ^2 ...Tongue

As soon as they started off, they had the velocity c.

[/QUOTE]

Started off ...<< From where ? What state ? at What speed and spatial dimension were they right when they started off ?

So, God exists in dimensionless state? How did he came to be there?

What do you mean by is infinity possible?
[/QUOTE]

I was pointing to my suspicion that the Universe where we currently exist is not infinite ..There is that Plasma Boundry to that which marks it's event horizon ...And the Dark Mass's gravity tug doesn't let the stellar objects in this universe cross that ..Cause they won't exist outta their own event horizon...Ouch

Look FREE ...What can come into being ..Something that needs creation right ? And we already know of one something that doesn't need creation ..ie: Energy ...It always existed ...
We just don't know the form ...And that's where the mystery lies ..GOD as in the energy behind the creation lies in a form that can't be perceived or created as a transformation of some other energy ...So I would like to believe that The God must be all the energy in all  Universes ..all put together as one ..? And energy exists both in Timeless and Dimensionless state ...If you could see that ...

Vintu ...Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

V, you might want to use 1-900-JESUS, he might charge for his services LOL

Nothing is Free in this world, I wonder if GOD is Free...

Haha ..Looks like I'm the only exception to the criteria then ..I'm for FREE...Now anyone who wants me can come, take me away ..and trust me I won't charge em a peny for that ...LOL .you wanna try ? ...LOL

@ Bold :  WTH ...LOL .Did ya just call Free(thinka) The God ..?  Let me look up Freethinka's list and see if you are added there ...Cause I can smell a rat ...LOL..Oh! the conspiracy ..So this was the point of this whole debate eh ! ...Okay FREE you are The God ...Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Haha, and I strongly believe that if a person hasn't reasoned their way into a position, it's unlikely that they can be reasoned out of it. To an endless debate :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Haha, and I strongly believe that if a person hasn't reasoned their way into a position, it's unlikely that they can be reasoned out of it. To an endless debate :D

Blimey !! You think exactly like me ...LOL ...But when most things are likely to end ..A few such things that have No End should entice us ...Like um ..LOVE ? ...LOL  ..Godly LOVE I mean...LOL...(I bet The God loves all of us ..Even Atheists like Freethinka) ..And The God himself. ? ..And even this debate that won't end even when all of us are gone ...LOL

Vintu ...
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

I thought Vintu was Jesus 2.0 Question
Seems some patch file missingTongue

Remember Jesus died for our sins, so if you aren't sinning, he died in vain.Tongue

K.Universe.

Goldie

K.Universe.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by K.Universe.

The proof would say we live in the same world.

The Truth would however depend on who is answering it. The Absolute truth can only be ascertained by an independent observer (who never dies, otherwise we would need another observer and so on)

What makes you doubt the proof?

Godel's incompleteness theorems. He  showed that any formal system that can support number theory and elementary logic has at least one undecidable statement. Even if the statement is true, the system can't prove it. Which means, there will always be more propositions that are true that we cannot prove. Also, no system is self sufficient that it can explain itself. An explanation for a system has to come from outside the system.

I would love to come up with some really good examples that anyone can understand but off the top of my head, I am unable to do so. I will have to give it some good thought. In the meantime, please read up on undecidability, Church-Turing thesis and relates topics when you have the time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top