Where do you think we came from? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Hey Vintu! ðŸ˜›

The question is what type of energy?There are various kinds, right? How do we detect the consciousness energy? Can it be transferred?

Mostly, the celestial bodies are balanced by the gravitational forces. As to the round shape, sphere is the way particle arranges itself to balance out, due to symmetry.

About the body, I told you there will be some medical explanation for it.  Plants have stimuli system, of course they are not reacting by magic. The thing is that are they aware? I mean do they think? Should we be having levels of consciousness? 

Now as to the consciousness, every atom has energy, different kinds. So, how come some become aware, how do they possess and lose this property? And another thing, which parts contain consciousness? Our whole body is living, but are they all conscious? Because if I cut out my hands or legs, I won't lose consciousness, right? Only when brain dies, does the consciousness go away. So, does brain "contain" consciousness? Does it have special cells, or do they cells possess special property?

You are dead on with the argument ...But Come on free ..😆 ..You and I both know that the hand, if its cut off and seperated from the body dies ...Or would ya like me to slit mine and demostrate that ? 😆 << Just kidding ...I wanna type here ..and keep typing until I meet the God ..or become the God myself ...😆

Moving onto the point ...We have established that the brain can't be responsible for the consciousness ..( The Plant I talked about is the example of that ) ...But again ..Let's not MIX up Consciousness and Intelligence here ...We cane think because there are such cells inside our brain that can foster thoughts and emotions ...Which the plants I surmise don't have ...due to the lack of brain ..Still they are conscious ..and as much alive as we are ..So The Consciousness obviously is independant of intelligce ...

Now if you think of why the plants die? Do they have a barin ? No ..But they die when their roots are destoyed ..They can't extract any water outta soil...and their life ends...So what exactly do we mean when we say the life ends ?  Its most definitely a kind of energy that ceases to power em ...And if its an energy .The laws of physics defo come into play ..It can't be destroyed ...And I ain't sure if it can be transformed into another ...This is where the greatest mystery behind the whole thing,..The LIFE lies ...And we need to go plundering even the spiritual dungeons at times, build a hypothesis and put that to a test ..

See..This is what I have been telling since yonks ...The slit arm , the hand dies ..But the whole body doesn't ..Why ? Cause such hand then becomes non viable and is rendered useless for the mundane purposes ...So my best guess is ..There is a little program thats encoded in that energy itself ...That instructs ITSELF ..to leave such non viable body or it's part ...and then may be it goes onto find another suitable one ...How and Why is something that we ll eventually debate ...Lets first agree or disagree over the basics..before scrambling another step up the ladder ...😆 ..

So this energy, uncanny and unknown to us ..plays a measure role in the Life and Death cycle ...And as the whole body becomes non viable and scruffy it just frees itself from that piece of meat ...and we call the person has become deceased ...😛

Coming to the Property point ...Its a property ..and I guess it must be evenly distibuted ..Like an Electron's or Positron's charge ...Its neither inside ..or outside their material size and shape ...Its everywhere ...😛

On a funner note :  A person who untangles this mystery would defo be both famous and rich ..😆 ..So how about you and I playing Russian Roulette? with a promise that one who dies would tell the other everything, the first hand death expirience ...😆 ..And that we share at least the wealth ..If not the fame ...a Million dollars ? Or may be even more ..So I promise ya Free.. that if you happen to be the one to take the bullet in the head ..I ll pay ya 50 % ..which ll be a huge chunk outta pie ...and If I fail to do so ...You don't allow me to enter the Hell ..When I die ...

After all we are the ones who are sure to keep finding The GFs, The Fairies and The GOD even when we are inside our graves ...
😆

Vintu ...😛

Originally posted by Prometeus

Guys anyone have any idea about...Heaven and 72 Virgins details...what they do and other things...just curious..!!!  😳😃

Awww ...SpiderMan..Howdy mate?  ..🤗 ..Like a few did ya too think I was dead ? 😆 ...Hahaha ..Its so nice to see ya in this thread ..😃 ...

Um ....Heaven and 72 Virgins <<<< .But Its the year 2013 ..and not ..630 A.D. I guess ...😛

^^ Just kidding ...😉

Vintu ..😛

Originally posted by Prometeus

Guys anyone have any idea about...Heaven and 72 Virgins details...what they do and other things...just curious..!!!  😳😃

@bold.  Heaven is an exclusive club.  One that has barred me already 😃.  As for the 72.  I heard that they'll become grapes so I wouldn;t get your hopes up , or anything else for that matter,😉  You'll only be disappointed.

One thing I never understood is why the offer of 72 virgins is so promising and enticing. Wouldn't you want 72 wh**es, who know exactly how to please? And are these virgins permanent virgins or virgins only till you do them? And if they are permanent virgins does having an indestructible tissue really count as virginity? Which reminds me virgin itself is quite controversial – does God count backdoor virgins?

Ok. Now going back to the topic on hand. Where do we come from? That is an intriguing question. In our world everything is in finite terms. We occupy a specific space. Our existence is only within a certain time period. We can externally observe the beginning or end of these finite dimensions. But supposedly the universe is infinite. Mayhap even time is infinite. They don't occupy a certain space or certain time period. Everything exists and stretches into infinity. In such a scenario then doesn't knowing the beginning become moot, as there is no beginning? We don't come from anywhere, we just exist.

Although, I've always been baffled how inanimate subatomic particles become sentient life and where in the building block process did life separate itself from rocks, dirt, pebbles and other non sentient objects. Where exactly does the conscience of the human reside? Is it purely based on electric neural impulses or is there more to it.

This is a random question. Not really on topic, but I was thinking of paranormal phenomenon like ghosts etc.  Most ghost stories are based in absurd superstition and blind beliefs. However, I was wondering – is it possible for there to a being that is pure energy and no matter. Can such a being have conscience? What if telekinesis and all the paranormal phenomenon are scientific matters that we are yet to understand?

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

You are dead on with the argument ...But Come on free ..😆 ..You and I both know that the hand, if its cut off and seperated from the body dies ...Or would ya like me to slit mine and demostrate that ? 😆 << Just kidding ...I wanna type here ..and keep typing until I meet the God ..or become the God myself ...😆

Yes, exactly my point. The hand dies, is separated from your body, but you do still have consciousness don't you? That means hand didn't contain it? Or did you just lose some percentage of consciousness, which sounds absurd? Until the brain is kept alive, dying of body parts don't affect consciousness.

Moving onto the point ...We have established that the brain can't be responsible for the consciousness ..( The Plant I talked about is the example of that ) ...But again ..Let's not MIX up Consciousness and Intelligence here ...We cane think because there are such cells inside our brain that can foster thoughts and emotions ...Which the plants I surmise don't have ...due to the lack of brain ..Still they are conscious ..and as much alive as we are ..So The Consciousness obviously is independant of intelligce ...

I actually think it is the brain. Plants are alive, but are they conscious? Is a bacteria conscious? Not intelligence, but can a bacteria think? Is it aware of itself?

Now if you think of why the plants die? Do they have a barin ? No ..But they die when their roots are destoyed ..They can't extract any water outta soil...and their life ends...So what exactly do we mean when we say the life ends ?  Its most definitely a kind of energy that ceases to power em ...And if its an energy .The laws of physics defo come into play ..It can't be destroyed ...And I ain't sure if it can be transformed into another ...This is where the greatest mystery behind the whole thing,..The LIFE lies ...And we need to go plundering even the spiritual dungeons at times, build a hypothesis and put that to a test ..

They are a living being, dying basically means the cell dies, it stops the process it does. But the thing is each individual cell does those process. And destroying parts, like cutting off branches etc. doesn't kill the plant. But the part you take out dies because it doesn't receive things required to carry out the process. So when that part dies, what some part of life dies? Some part of total percent of life is separated when we cut off a branch? Doesn't seem satisfactory. And each cell dies independently, so does each of them have a part of life? Note that life and consciousness seem two things to me.

See..This is what I have been telling since yonks ...The slit arm , the hand dies ..But the whole body doesn't ..Why ? Cause such hand then becomes non viable and is rendered useless for the mundane purposes ...So my best guess is ..There is a little program thats encoded in that energy itself ...That instructs ITSELF ..to leave such non viable body or it's part ...and then may be it goes onto find another suitable one ...How and Why is something that we ll eventually debate ...Lets first agree or disagree over the basics..before scrambling another step up the ladder ...😆 ..

But what did I lose? I don't think we lose consciousness when a body part is taken away. Do one loses awareness?

So this energy, uncanny and unknown to us ..plays a measure role in the Life and Death cycle ...And as the whole body becomes non viable and scruffy it just frees itself from that piece of meat ...and we call the person has become deceased ...😛 

Coming to the Property point ...Its a property ..and I guess it must be evenly distibuted ..Like an Electron's or Positron's charge ...Its neither inside ..or outside their material size and shape ...Its everywhere ...😛

That's where it gets interesting, cell is also made of molecules and eventually atoms. So, how come cell atoms are "alive" and a rock isn't? How come we stop the process, it just decays? How do we measure the property of individual atom? Do we say the cell is alive or each and every atom inside is?

On a funner note :  A person who untangles this mystery would defo be both famous and rich ..😆 ..So how about you and I playing Russian Roulette? with a promise that one who dies would tell the other everything, the first hand death expirience ...😆 ..And that we share at least the wealth ..If not the fame ...a Million dollars ? Or may be even more ..So I promise ya Free.. that if you happen to be the one to take the bullet in the head ..I ll pay ya 50 % ..which ll be a huge chunk outta pie ...and If I fail to do so ...You don't allow me to enter the Hell ..When I die ...

You keep the money and fame, I am more interested in the answers. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by return_to_hades

One thing I never understood is why the offer of 72 virgins is so promising and enticing. Wouldn't you want 72 wh**es, who know exactly how to please? And are these virgins permanent virgins or virgins only till you do them? And if they are permanent virgins does having an indestructible tissue really count as virginity? Which reminds me virgin itself is quite controversial ' does God count backdoor virgins?

The wh**es are in the hell, where the real shit goes down. ðŸ˜† Nah virgin for just you, goods once tried won't be taken back. ðŸ˜‰

Ok. Now going back to the topic on hand. Where do we come from? That is an intriguing question. In our world everything is in finite terms. We occupy a specific space. Our existence is only within a certain time period. We can externally observe the beginning or end of these finite dimensions. But supposedly the universe is infinite. Mayhap even time is infinite. They don't occupy a certain space or certain time period. Everything exists and stretches into infinity. In such a scenario then doesn't knowing the beginning become moot, as there is no beginning? We don't come from anywhere, we just exist.

That's what sounds strange, something just exists. Time and space did have a start, but how did the previous "thing" came to be? Existence outside time, is that what is "always existence"?

Although, I've always been baffled how inanimate subatomic particles become sentient life and where in the building block process did life separate itself from rocks, dirt, pebbles and other non sentient objects. Where exactly does the conscience of the human reside? Is it purely based on electric neural impulses or is there more to it.

Exactly, and it has to reside in mind, right? Because if we can keep brain alive artificially, failing of organs don't affect us. Now, what is so special about the brain, which consists neurons which are fundamentally built from atoms. Are the atoms conscious, or the cell, or the brain as whole? Brain too have different parts, right? Damage of some may lead to impaired function but we are still alive. And then the conscious and subconscious, we sleep but are alive. So is the brain aware when asleep, it carries out the process but "we" are not aware. How come the brain just feeds certain info to this "we", while keeping fundamental tasks separate? Is it on auto pilot?
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago

This is a random question. Not really on topic, but I was thinking of paranormal phenomenon like ghosts etc.  Most ghost stories are based in absurd superstition and blind beliefs. However, I was wondering ' is it possible for there to a being that is pure energy and no matter. Can such a being have conscience? What if telekinesis and all the paranormal phenomenon are scientific matters that we are yet to understand?

But what is this pure energy? Energy is carried around by particles, particles possess energy. Energy has no separate existence. And did you mean conscience or consciousness? I think it's the latter, and we can answer than once we know where does the consciousness "live".

This same thinking has led to all the EM detectors in paranormal movies, they can somehow emit energy. But what if it's the other way around, EM affecting the brain to create visuals? I saw some program on Discovery quite a time ago, that said in certain EM fields, a person will start feeling scared. 
Energy isn't really a thing now, is it?

As for virgins, I think sex has always been a very useful political tool. Has been, still is, and will probably always be.
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

Energy isn't really a thing now, is it?

As for virgins, I think sex has always been a very useful political tool. Has been, still is, and will probably always be.

It's a property of the matter.

At least for controlling men.
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago