Debate Mansion

Where do you think we came from? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 143

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Atom to atom, quark to quark

That's the cycle, although an atom is always an atom.

But who supplied the atom? Is there even an atom? How does a bunch of atoms question and wonder about its existence?

Edited by Freethinker112 - 18 January 2013 at 5:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do you think we came from? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic

We are all manavas, descendants of Manu/Satyavrat, a progenitor of mankind in India. For the rest of the world, there was Noah (i think).

I guess I know why we are so flawed... We are the products of consanguineous relationships, rooting back to the first human on Earth.. Tongue LOL

Mythology is intriguing, and dubious at the same time.

How does one create mankind? Were they advanced species? If so, how did they come to be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Chandramukhi-

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
We were deposited here by the Navigator who could not return us to our own planet because it had been destroyed. LOL

Sorry for jumping in, Big smile  Looking for a new interest.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Congrats on your liver transplant, till we find the origin, we are gonna keep a constants supply for you. LOL

Awww Free ...Thank you mon ...Tongue ..Thankfully finding a new liver didn't prove to be as difficult as finding the God ..LOL ...Surprisingly though the doner this time was an Atheist ...So a part of me atleast is now atheist ...Yehaha..LOL ..And to be honest , I thought this time we would change sides ..You would argue on behalf of the believers and I as a atheist ..

Anyways the game is now  on ...and Imma play that untill we make a History that ll say  " The God was finally found on IF ..By the participants of DM"  LOL ..

And WTH
...LOL  and I quote ya  "
till we find the origin,we are gonna keep a constants supply for you." Ouch ..What is that supposed to be?  a Curse or a privilege? LOL  A nice way to make me Not wanna find the  GOD anytime sooner ...I would say..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic

We are all manavas, descendants of Manu/Satyavrat, a progenitor of mankind in India. For the rest of the world, there was Noah (i think).

I guess I know why we are so flawed... We are the products of consanguineous relationships, rooting back to the first human on Earth.. Tongue LOL

Mythology is intriguing, and dubious at the same time.

And you sir don't know how far back in time we had been to scout for the answer ...Its not about Manu or Noah ..Its about how they came into being ..And many are still groping to find the answer to that on a Subatomic and even Vaccum level ...LOL

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

We were deposited here by the Navigator who could not return us to our own planet because it had been destroyed. LOL

Ahahahaha .. LOL  ..That beats us all ..That's easily the trippest answer ever ...What are you on btw?  Blame it all on your username but Moskovskaya is my best guess ...LOL << Just Kidding ...Tongue

To be honest I once knew a woman who claimed the same ..Mary Standy was her name ..She said we once lived far deep under Titan's frozen oceans in a fossil state ..Hit by a comet we were carried over to the Earth ..A cozier place...And evolved here into our current state. .She also claimed to have spotted UFOs and seen the bellish ones ...She said they touched her and  showed me the scars they left on her neck, the shoulders and um ..Let me leave the rest for you to guess ...LOL 

And why the hell should ya be sorry for jumping in? When I bet the most of us musta felt privileged by your presence..LOL

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 18 January 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Xarina

Ahahahaha .. LOL  ..That beats us all ..That's easily the trippest answer ever ...What are you on btw?  Blame it all on your username but Moskovskaya is my best guess ...LOL << Just Kidding ...Tongue

To be honest I once knew a woman who claimed the same ..Mary Standy was her name ..She said we once lived far deep under Titan's frozen oceans in a fossil state ..Hit by a comet we were carried over to the Earth ..A cozier place...And evolved here into our current state. .She also claimed to have spotted UFOs and seen the bellish ones ...She said they touched her and  showed me the scars they left on her neck, the shoulders and um ..Let me leave that for you to guess ...LOL 

And why the hell should ya be sorry for jumping in? When I bet the most of us musta felt privileged by your presence..LOL

Vodka and orange is my drink of choice but I am partial to a rum and coke now and then. Big smile  Atm I am quite sane LOL.  Mary Standy must have had a few by the looks of it.  Scars? Yeah, right.  I read love bites LOL  Interested about the cosier place thoughBig smile

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top