Debate Mansion

Where do you think we came from? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 143

Page 1
Page   of 143
Page 3 Page 143

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
It has no answer to it...it is unanswerable..if we try to answer another 100s of questions will arise..Why we need to think and waste our time by asking unanswerable questions.. Live moment to moment...avoid thinking about past, present and goals...just live the life full...everything is right and everything is good and everything is beautiful...Satyam, shivam, sundram.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do you think we came from? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

It has no answer to it...it is unanswerable..if we try to answer another 100s of questions will arise..Why we need to think and waste our time by asking unanswerable questions.. Live moment to moment...avoid thinking about past, present and goals...just live the life full...everything is right and everything is good and everything is beautiful...Satyam, shivam, sundram.Smile

Well, you are of the opinion that it is all a waste of time. And there is nothing wrong with that, many people find the search to be nothing more than waste of a time, that these things are unanswerable. However some of us are curious, and would like to move forward, no matter if it is with a snail's pace. So, that's why i want to discuss this, with those who want to, of course. Smile

And I too enjoy the life and the beautiful nature, but that begets my curiosity even more. Smile

Edited by Freethinker112 - 29 December 2012 at 7:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.-Chandramukhi-VinzySamraat_92

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

W0W! ..Wonderful, enthusing post by Free yet again ... Almost the same  theme though in a all new spiffied thread ...Much like The Old Wine...in a all new stylish, crystal bottle
Big smile ..But as they say, both the Wine and Us improve with age ...So shall this thread ...I bet ...I bet !  LOL ..So its time to buff our scruffy brains again ..LOL

Anyways this is for those who considered me dead ...Congratulate me people as the Liver transplant this time too went surprisingly well ...Yehahaha ..LOL  My sixth in the past three
six years ...All thanks to that entrancing Doc chick  Blushingwho carried out the procedure so darn well...Now I can safely hit both the piss and this thread atleast for another year  ..Well ..Well.. LOL

^^ Just kidding ...

On a serious note:  Ladies put your hands over mine ..( And men put their's on Free's ..LOL ) and let's promise each other ...We ain't letting the  God thwart in our plan to find him ...No hell ..Ouch ...We would chase the God at the speed of darkness ...untill he surrenders and admits of having done all that has been done by him one day ...Or till the dooms day ...Whichever happens first ..LOL

Amen !

Vintu  Wink

Ps: Can't make that scrummy meal thats craving to be eaten by me wait for too long ..So I gotta jet ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Freethinker112

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

LOL Yea, but it's really nice to see that some people are looking for an answer. I do hope that you find the answer to your question. Keep up the spirit !

& Merry Christmas !!

Awww...  Aya  Tongue

Someone pinch me somewhere ..Its so elating to see ya online again ...These is the moment I wonder if I'm dreaming of a E-life ..or living a E-dream ...The best of its kind ..Tongue  ..Now that I'm back I ll try and find the answers with you (And everyone else ) hand in hand .. LOL...The existence of the God ...and the the greatest riddle of my E- life ...You I meant ..Hahaha ...

Merry X'Mas 2014 to you too ...
and to the rest of my friends ...

Vintu ...Tongue

Aya.

enigmatic

Groupbie

enigmatic

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
We are all manavas, descendants of Manu/Satyavrat, a progenitor of mankind in India. For the rest of the world, there was Noah (i think).

I guess I know why we are so flawed... We are the products of consanguineous relationships, rooting back to the first human on Earth.. Tongue LOL

Mythology is intriguing, and dubious at the same time.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Aya.

LOL Yea, but it's really nice to see that some people are looking for an answer. I do hope that you find the answer to your question. Keep up the spirit !

& Merry Christmas !!

Awww...  Aya  Tongue

Someone pinch me somewhere ..Its so elating to see ya online again ...These is the moment I wonder if I'm dreaming of a E-life ..or living a E-dream ...The best of its kind ..Tongue  ..Now that I'm back I ll try and find the answers with you (And everyone else ) hand in hand .. LOL...The existence of the God ...and the the greatest riddle of my E- life ...You I meant ..Hahaha ...

Merry X'Mas 2014 to you too ...
and to the rest of my friends ...

Vintu ...Tongue

LOL LOL

Vintage.Wine

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Atom to atom, quark to quark

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

W0W! ..Wonderful, enthusing post by Free yet again ... Almost the same  theme though in a all new spiffied thread ...Much like The Old Wine...in a all new stylish, crystal bottle
Big smile ..But as they say, both the Wine and Us improve with age ...So shall this thread ...I bet ...I bet !  LOL ..So its time to buff our scruffy brains again ..LOL

Anyways this is for those who considered me dead ...Congratulate me people as the Liver transplant this time too went surprisingly well ...Yehahaha ..LOL  My sixth in the past three
six years ...All thanks to that entrancing Doc chick  Blushingwho carried out the procedure so darn well...Now I can safely hit both the piss and this thread atleast for another year  ..Well ..Well.. LOL

^^ Just kidding ...

On a serious note:  Ladies put your hands over mine ..( And men put their's on Free's ..LOL ) and let's promise each other ...We ain't letting the  God thwart in our plan to find him ...No hell ..Ouch ...We would chase the God at the speed of darkness ...untill he surrenders and admits of having done all that has been done by him one day ...Or till the dooms day ...Whichever happens first ..LOL

Amen !

Vintu  Wink

Ps: Can't make that scrummy meal thats craving to be eaten by me wait for too long ..So I gotta jet ...

Congrats on your liver transplant, till we find the origin, we are gonna keep a constants supply for you. LOL

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top