Debate Mansion

Where do you think we came from?

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys! ðŸ˜Š

My God thread completed the 150 pages and was thus closed. So, this is a thread to continue that discussion.
Link to that thread : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3130860

That thread went through loads of discussion with many interesting viewpoints. I think most of us established that Gods don't exactly exist as talked by religion. Or maybe their description was of something that they didn't clearly understand. Now, I personally don't believe in such a being, but there isn't enough data still to say that with 100% certainty. But many people proposed different hypothesis as to how it all came to be.

So, I would like to discuss the various possibilities in this thread. I was too tight with the science in the previous thread, but I would let this thread delve into metaphysical too. That doesn't mean that I or some other person can't come in with science sometimes, so as to keep things in perspective and not let the imagination run too wild. But still, everyone is free to discuss any hypothesis they find interesting.

So, come one, let's get going with the discussion. Propose the ideas and let's discuss merits and demerits of each other's ideas. What makes sense, what doesn't. Maybe we can take the best of different ideas to create a new one, who knows? There are some great minds at work here, and I have seen them come up with some interesting stuff. So let's begin the age old discussion.

"Where did it all come from?"

Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
The process I prefer. ðŸ˜Š

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooo !!!!!!!!!! Not again !!!!!!!!!! 

😆 ðŸ˜†
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aya.

Nooo !!!!!!!!!! Not again !!!!!!!!!! 

😆 ðŸ˜†

I was expecting a response like this. ðŸ˜†
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 Yea, but it's really nice to see that some people are looking for an answer. I do hope that you find the answer to your question. Keep up the spirit !

& Merry Christmas !!
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you too. 😊
I will post my pearls of wisdom tomorrow morning, bright and early. 😆 Until then I will let this topic, myself and most importantly God rest in peace. 😆😆
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 11 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is like Who am I, Part Treux. 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It has no answer to it...it is unanswerable..if we try to answer another 100s of questions will arise..Why we need to think and waste our time by asking unanswerable questions.. Live moment to moment...avoid thinking about past, present and goals...just live the life full...everything is right and everything is good and everything is beautiful...Satyam, shivam, sundram.😊
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prometeus

It has no answer to it...it is unanswerable..if we try to answer another 100s of questions will arise..Why we need to think and waste our time by asking unanswerable questions.. Live moment to moment...avoid thinking about past, present and goals...just live the life full...everything is right and everything is good and everything is beautiful...Satyam, shivam, sundram.😊

Well, you are of the opinion that it is all a waste of time. And there is nothing wrong with that, many people find the search to be nothing more than waste of a time, that these things are unanswerable. However some of us are curious, and would like to move forward, no matter if it is with a snail's pace. So, that's why i want to discuss this, with those who want to, of course. ðŸ˜Š

And I too enjoy the life and the beautiful nature, but that begets my curiosity even more. ðŸ˜Š