Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

rank!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
y our forum has less rank???i mean our show has high relevance..its a family based show with public relevant topic..it describes d quote of SP  "rishta vahi soch nayi"..den y is our rank fallin?? i really wonder..our show must b in top5 or even in top 10..share ur views guys..hw can we increase our rank??pls make d forum more active..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rank!!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
we r trying our best and think positive see the other side we have gud trp hopefully forum rank will also increase as activities and members increase

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieanaghakaranNikki_Titli

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
yeah..hope so..i wanna see dis cute forum in top 5..our forum deservs dat place!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.