Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
My picture take of yesterday's episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If Yash is suffocating in a dark room helplessly looking at Aarti's photo and wondering why did she lie to him when she is the one who taught him how to fall in love again  Cry , then Aarti too is suffocating and feeling imprisoned in web of lies thats surrounding her 24/7 with fear of loosing Yash any moment , reason why she promises in front of God that no matter how much worse the situation gets , she cannot afford to loose her love Yash ji this time and even though she was almost feeling imprisoned which was indicated by those closed temple gates but still she manages to save the diya on time by putting her hand around it Thumbs Up...

Yash and Aarti both hv got a reality check in a way ... Yash will now realise that he needs to look at life beyond his abstract picture frame world where things always look perfect but in reality life is not always about perfection Smile... He frames Aarti in his perfect abstract world and when he realises that real Aarti is filled with flaws , all his dreams r shattered but thats when the Baba comes to his rescure and tells him that discovering the imperfections and then achieving perfection from it is what u call Life and this is where Yash will have to discover life in imperfect real world and not in his perfect abstract world because life can never b perfect Approve... On the other hand Aarti too is slowly realising that she can actually loose Yash only because of her inability to tell him the truth at right time .. for the first time I saw real fear in Aarti's eyes when she was pleading to God to plss make sure her relationship with Yash always remains intact  Cry...

Baba's words to Yash was quite symbolic ... According to Baba , what he lost in past was never meant to b  which means he is indirectly hinting that Arpita was never meant to b with him and also Prashant was never meant to b with Aarti Big smile... Then Baba says , what he got in present , belongs to him if it return backs to him on its own , and so he should never let it go as its his own and he needs to possess it  which means Baba is indirectly hinting that in present Aarti only belongs to him and so he should never let her go which means no sacrifice coming up and we r gonna see Yash all possessive for Aarti too WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Also Aarti actually comes up to him on her own at night when Yash is in deep sleep and we see Aarti resting her head on his chest and that too on her own Wink , notice this time Yash does not drag her towards him but she herself rests her head in his arms Embarrassed which means Baba was right about the present is yours if the present comes upto u on its own EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Yash opens his eyes and realises the same too because earlier he was in double mind about Aarti is his or not after knowing the half confused truth from her mouth but the moment Aarti rests her head in his arms on her own , Yash knew that Aarti mayb wrong in hiding the truth and giving him immense pain but the fact remains that Aarti is only his and will remain so forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Its indeed a loop closure overall to the previous time when Yash grabs her hand and drags her in his arms whereas this time Aarti comes to him on her own as said by Baba Big smile

I loved the silence between Yash and Aarti on the song ya rabba ... Aarti's fear and pain of loosing Yash and there Yash's pain and anger of Aarti's betrayal was wonderfullly portrayed by GC and KS during the song where silence spoke volumes and loved it when Aarti rests her head on his chest and he just cannot push her away StarStarStarStarStar.. The way Yash kept looking at Aarti's pics wonderfully portrayed his inner turmoil and dilemma ... he knows Aarti betrayed his trust but still he cannot stop loving her CryCry.. When he sees that soulmate connection picture again , he cant stop but think how destiny has played such a cruel game with him CryCry...At night it looked as if Yash might just accept Aarti since he is madly in love with her but I loved how in the morning one simple hairpin did the trick and he is reminded of how much pain Aarti has given him with this lie Thumbs Up...This inner turmoil is what needed to b shown  followed by his emotional cum angry outburst in front of Aarti but at the same time he will make sure in front of outside people , he always remains Aarti's protective shiled and shocks people like Taiji and Prashant who r expecting another ramayan reloaded Big smile

Yash's slow anger , pain everything is going perfect  which is clearly evident in the hairpin scene Thumbs Up.. I loved the scene where he presses that hairpin hard in his hand and blood comes out which indicates that how his heart too is bleeding in same manner CryCry..Also  his eyes that time were  red with anger because he cannot believe how can Aarti b so relaxed after such a big lie OuchOuch... So perfect reaction from Yash after the truth Thumbs Up... Aarti wanted to protect Yash from the pain that hairpin might give him but even after taking away the hairpin at right time ., Yash still hurts himself with that same hairpin without her knowledge which is symbolic to Yash's inner pain and turmoil regarding the truth about which Aarti has no idea at present CryCry... Aarti does not want to cause any pain to Yash reason why she takes away the hairpin at right time and also is hiding the truth in fear of causing him pain but in the process she has actually ended up causing him more pain whether its the pain via hairpin or the pain which Yash got after the truth OuchOuch.. Aarti is simply unaware of all the inside pain that she has unknowingly given to Yash which is so similar to the Mumbai fiasco when Yash was unknowingly giving all the pain to Aarti and this is happening repeatedly between both since both r yet to realise one simple point that "Sharing is caring" Smile...

CVs need to keep this intact and should not show Yash overnight accepting Aarti at all Smile... He should not kick Aarti out of the house since thats what Taiji is expecting but at the same time CVs need to show his silent anger and pain before his final emotional cum angry outburst in front of Aarti Smile ...

Overall the Episode beautifully portrayed the inner turmoil and pain of both Yash and Aarti and also showed the irony of thoughts here ... On one hand u hv people like Taiji who expects overnight reaction from Yash which is kicking Aarti out of the house Ouch and on other hand u have someone like Yash whose silence speaks volumes before he makes his final decision which I m sure will shock Taiji  Big smile

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08Natalli19mostarsissakhangeetkamaangaanabhatameetasingh4ksenpvanaticamandasookooForeverAarYanPooja_11vicky91angakesmiley20ashGC_arjanan0102rachna1970KS1000RA17COLOGYManali_IamGCianaanyakunatgshow2011-AarYaholic-lovely_nikkimaha9somergasm.villager00PuvZIsYaRoCHeRSri_Radhapickachu-Mrs.MSK-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Silence speaks Volumes:Picture Take" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KS1000

IF-Dazzler

KS1000

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
great post dearClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i really love the way cv's handling the situation and it's very realistic too 
and love your analysis very much,your each and every word is very much true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06villager00IsYaRoCHeR

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Ahh Jyo that last cap was just mindblowing. Yash in pain and anger and so many more emotions. 

Yes, I am loving where the story is going. I would have been very disappointed had they shown Yash immediately accepting Aarti's truth. But at the same time I do not want Yash to wait too long to figure out his emotions. Tayi ji and Prashant are potential nuclear bombs lurking around. Aarti right now is so messed up emotionally that I really want to see (as painful as it might be for us to watch)  her completely break down and get rid of this so called majboori jaap from her psyche. In a way, the way the truth has come out is shattering the illusions both Aarti and Yash has built around themselves. 

Thanks for the picture take.I looove picture takes. The visuals add such an oomph to the poignancy of the situation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11jyoti06villager00

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Your analysis has always amaze me.. And today it was amazing.. I am not allowed to watch the episode due to a surgery.. But your picture analysis just tell me everything.. Thank you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06villager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
mygosh! that was like a lyrical harp playing over and over in my mind..ClapClapClap..

one of the wonders with our leads is how they make the love reverberate in that silent and simple laying of head. I felt the rush of blood to my head when Aarti did that, i had to press pause while watching it. i try not to be analytical when i watch the show but just the same, i end up rewatching their expressions because it's hard not to see through those emotional bewilderment that words won't make up. 

It's the big reason i couldn't bring myself to watch other shows, no matter how i try.. i can't find the easy contentment that Yash and Aarti does with their respective roles while looking at the screen.

That was truly a well-pictured and detailed take..Again, thank you very much Jyo..

Pooja_11jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@Kirti /: That last cap is my fav too as it shows the inner turmoil , pain and anger of Yash so beautifully on his face .. GC is truely a class act here ClapClapClap... Even I dont want Yash to overnight accept Aarti and at the same time I dont want him to take ages either  LOL.,. there should b a balance and enough confrontations between both so that in the end as viewers we can identify with both the characters and also say yes this is the right time Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

mygosh! that was like a lyrical harp playing over and over in my mind..ClapClapClap..

one of the wonders with our leads is how they make the love reverberate in that silent and simple laying of head. I felt the rush of blood to my head when Aarti did that, i had to press pause while watching it. i try not to be analytical when i watch the show but just the same, i end up rewatching their expressions because it's hard not to see through those emotional bewilderment that words won't make up. 

It's the big reason i couldn't bring myself to watch other shows, no matter how i try.. i can't find the easy contentment that Yash and Aarti does with their respective roles while looking at the screen.

That was truly a well-pictured and detailed take..Again, thank you very much Jyo..

I agree .. its all about the connect we feel while watching GC and KS enact Yash and Aarti ... its almost like watching real people going through all the pain and dilemma and then automatically we start feeling for them ...

Emotional connect is what we feel whenever we watch AarYa on screen Embarrassed

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Good one...loved it :)

Waiting for the Ramayan Reloaded Big smile

jyoti06villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.