Virman-ff-two left feet - part 18-ii - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
hey anu...singing my favorite song... i am sorry for late comment...its not boring...if u really running out of ideas then think and create some...lol...lame advice...but continue it...awesome update...there are major changes in this...i mean virat is changing...song was nice too...thanks for the pm and take care...
Originally posted by bluebolt

Yes...me a hard core Grey's anatomy fan...love shonda rhimes, I love her fundae..thanks for commenting

same pinch.
i guessed it reading this part-

"I have my calendar filled with surgeries that I am scrubbing in, and so many post-ops to follow-up on."

then the song.
and how you ended it.so "grey's anatomy"-ish.

Manvi looked at Virat and Vanshika ma and her heart filled up with so much joy. All her doubts began to vanish. She wasn't changing him, she was just making him change his priorities. Is that so bad now?

absolutely loved it.

and yes forgot to mention one thing.i loved a phrase you used here.
" hustle and bustle of our daily struggles"it has a nice ring to it.
i love your style of writing.may i get a pm when you update next?
Superb update!!!
Loved how finaly virat gave in to manvi's request!!
Loved mother son hug at the end!!!
Plz dont end this FF!!!
u r a brilliant writer!!!
Plz update soon!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
I'll start wid sme old song lyrics "ta'reef main karu kis ki.,..us ki js ne tum ko banaya" anu tis is what directly cmes frm my heart fr u!
U r a fab,out of the world,the most amazing writer i hav cme across...ok lets just ignore tis...i put my arms down n happily accept i cant say a word fr ur writing art! So its better i should move to the update review- firstly havent listen Sunshine song before...thru ur update i hav cme across n i swear listening to it i only imagine the scene whch u hav penned fr us...the goa beaches,cottagen my virman that too swaying on such a romantic song n enjoying their romantic moment...i m very much straight bt still how u hd shown manvi dancing carefree in hs white shirt n all i m also kind of falling fr her then how could her husband who is so much in love cn resist her beauty...i cn imagin how virat must b controlling himself knwing the fact that hs wife is expecting n he should maintain hs line bt if the person is so appealing u cant resist...after tis the passionate moment they shared in their room is fully justified (i knw u hav doubts in ur head regarding tis thnking how people will react knwing she is preggo n romancing like tis then let me tell u...u cn romance if u r pregnant n i m sure people lovd their romance how u had portrayd) romance is done...nw sme serious scene the beginning was just suuuper u knw i lov these scenes where husbnd lies on hs wife's lap n manvi massaging hs head i m kind of having the feeling of aweeing over the duo then he being mr. Smart knws that smethng is in hs wife head then she opening her thoughts to hm then hs reactions were...so practicle n realistic (anu thats the best thng i like abt ur story therez no fantansy just pure practicle approach where u cn relate urself) both of them were right on their part...bt virats outburst i like more...may b u knw i m more inclined towards my viru...hehehe...bt then he is so hopelessly in lov wid manvi he cant see her sad n agreed going wid hs mum!
Virat accepting that tis decission of cming here n seeing smile on hs mums face is heavenly feeling! The line they both said to each other virat first thanking manvi fr making hm undrstand these small thngs of life n she thanking hm fr making her focusd on life goals is superb
The end mother-son scene was majical! Lovd manvi's last line she is nt changing hm rather making hm realise these cute moments of life
OMG these too so immensly luv eachother n make us love them too thru ur writing is so freaking awesme!
Bolt Blue
i love u i cn only say tis!
awesome part!!!:) pliss continue the ff!! and thanks for the pm!!:D
adorable update dear...
luved every bit of it...
my fav. one... thanxx 4 updating...
srry 4 d l8 rply as my finsls were going on😭 &
i was unable to open IF...
great work.. luved angry virat...
all ur ff r awsme... specially saccha pyar ...
Edited by shona9 - 11 years ago
great mother-son bonding in this update...manvi sure does know how to be da fav bahu lolz...
Loved the update anu .Loved the mother son bonding in the update .Love the way u showed how his priorities change , not him  with love in his lif e.ANd their romantic moments were cute. And the way u brought out the feelings of both Virat and Manvi, loved it..Loved everything about the update.Thanks for the pm😊 Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
Love the fact that Maanvi makes Virat realise how Vanshika feels abt being wiz him and the romantic part of Virat and Maanvi👍🏼
jus read all of this
i can seriously say u r a very very very talented writer awesome!!!!
hw do u do that so gud ... the way u show everythin is jus truly amazing
its really nice to see hw virat's viewpoint is changin in a good way i hope manvi dnt feel more bad about it bt i really lyked the way u made them fall in love lyk that
nw let's see wat happen wen the baby comes into thier lyf 😊 do update it soon