Fan Fictions

Virman-ff-two left feet - part 18-ii - Page 7

js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb! this is really very good.  Love all the dialouges and thier slow realisation!

BTW - are you updating the other one??

Thks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
M loving dis SS alot... Both are in a fix... dey dnt knw what dey really want... Awesome update... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dis was hilarious.. typical Virman lol... " kuch acha karne jao toh sunathi hai, kuch na karu toh bajathi hai. Kya musibat hai." πŸ˜›
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am really loving the way the story is progressing...
virat wanted manvi to join college... manvi's remark on virat "kitna padhta hai.. " was so damn funny... he stands for manvi against swamini... virat calls himself the husband and also that he will decision for his wife n no one else... then virat n mavi talking.. manvi hurt on the fact that virat isnt serious abt their marriage n is calling it an arrangement... scene at the college were cute, romantic n hilarious... manvi was blushing... wowww... virat being with maya but feeling out of place... came home just to be with mannu... manvi getting jealous...
favourite dialogues...

Virat: "Kya kaam? We have our very own cricket team of helpers and servants at home. Why does Manvi have to do anything?"

"haan, technical problems. Rukawath ke liye kedh hai. Thanks and bye."

M: "kyu ki mera boy friend aane wala hai mujh se milne"

V:  "Kaun? That guy who wanted to elope with you to timbaktu." he laughed.

"Namaste jijaji" they said together joining their hands.

Virat gave them a very naughty smile "oh-ho-ho..mere pyaree saliyah..ithe sare? Vaah!..abhi toh vapas college join karne padega..kyu manvi ji?? "

M: "Virat, aren't you getting late???" Manvi signaled him to leave.

V: "Accha baba. Chaltha hu. Bye."

V: "Take care girls" he winked at them as Manvi rolled her eyes.

" kuch acha karne jao toh sunathi hai, kuch na karu toh bajathi hai. Kya musibat hai."

thank u soo much dear for the bful update...
update soon...
ash97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The more u r writing the more it is becoming interesting.
Want to know how virat realise his love for Maanvi and Maanvi already falling for him.Gr8 update and dialog keep it comingπŸ‘πŸΌ
virumanu thumbnail
fabulous..plzzz continue soon
saathana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE.CONTINUE SOON.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another update!!! I love quick updates!! πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update.. Its getting more and more interesting with every update.. Loads of confusion... Both Virat and Manvi are confused about their feelings towards each other.. It is difficult for both of them to accept the change in their relationship.. Manvi is little jealous and totally disappointed to know that Virat is still seeing Maya.. she is trying to convince herself that it does not matter to her but only her heart knows that it does.. and Virat is feeling restless without her.. Everything is beautifully portrayed..πŸ‘ I loved Virat's protective attitude towards Manvi.. I really liked the way he defended her in front of the whole family .. and loved his answer to SB.. I also liked the part where he was flirting with Manvi's friends and they were teasing Manvi.. It was very cuteπŸ˜ƒ .. Please continue soon.. Thank you so much for the pm.. 😊
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Superb update!!
Love how you described virat & manvi's confusing feelings toward each other!!
The whole update was awesome!! Loved it!!
Plz continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aww...this is such a sweet story! I read all the parts in one go, and I loved it! It has got a tint of sarcasm, romance, friendship..everything!
Would you mind sending me a PM when you update next?
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...such a great update...the bond between with virat and manvi is too cute...the caring virat was awesome...the way he take care of manvi ...and take her side was so wonderful...n virman developing feelings for each other ..the update was so good..continue soon...hope virman realized their feelings soon...thank u so much for the pm... 😊