Fan Fictions

My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaay!!

cant wait!!! Embarrassed Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i read the whole fa-fic and it's absolutly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
cont soon Smile

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Ok guys thanks for waiting.. And sorry I made you wait this long

Angad and Kripa have grown closer now and are almost good friends.. Angad loves her company and wants to spend as much time with her as he can...and kripa has forgiven angad totally..

A couple of days later:

Angad is alone in his room...he's thinking about priya...Not that he misses her.. But he realises he doesn't feel anything for her anymore.. He's isn't looking forward to her coming back...Angad realises what's happening and just then Sur comes in:

Sur: Bhaaaaaaai! Challo na shopping ke liye.. Will you drop me.. I've to buy a gift...

Angad: nooo wayyy.. I havent got any time.. Leking gift?
Kis ke liye?

Sur: Bhaiyaa its kripas birthday! And her mom never gives her a real party since her father is in London...They wait till he comes.. and he comes like 2 months later or so..So i want to surprise her with a great gift...Par tum nahi mujhe le ke jao ge.. I have to reach my friends house too..

Angad: NONONONO main jaao ga.. Let me get ready then...

Angad and Sur are both at a gift shop and angad sees a little thing he instantly wants to buy for kripa.. Angad and sur both buy something but sur doens't know her brother has bought something too.. Angad hides it and makes a mysterious call..

Angad drops sur at her friends.. and tells her to wait there till he comes back to pick her up... Once sur is gone he dials a number...

Kripa: hello?..

Angad: Kripa! Kripa you have to come with me...I can't find Sur anywhere...We have to find her or my mom kills me.. PLz come with me..I coming to pick you up..

Kripa: but angad...

It's too late angad has already hung up and kripa is worrying sick.. She runs down and Angad has already reached she gets in the car and angad starts driving.. KRipa has a worried look on her face while angad looks sidewards and has a sneaky smile on his face...

Angad stops the car infront of a restaurant and kripa s like huh "?

Kripa : Tumne yahaan par kyo ghaari roki angaD?

Angad: 'Shhh.. just come with me..

Kripa follows angad to a table for two and they both sit down..

Angad: kaisa laga surprise...

Kripa: what do you mean? Where is sur..

Angad: listen Kripa I'm very sorry.. but Sur is just at her friends and I wanted to give you a surprise becoz it's your birthday..Plz don't get angry....

Kripa gives angad an angry look but when she sees his efforts and his cute eyes she starts smiling and they start enjoying their dinner..

Angad: kripa....I have got a gift for you...

Kripa: really? Kya hai..

Angad is a little hesitant and shy...but finally gives her a gift..Kripa opens it with alot of excitement but her mouth falls open when she sees what angad got for her.. It's a little scenery with some words written on it that will change her life for good... She cant believe what shes seeing..."Everynight In My Dreams..I See You I Feel You..You Bright Up My World..You Are my Everything..My Love..."Angad looks at kripa with hopefull eyes while kripa is shellshocked...

She leaves the gift and runs away..Angad calls her back and runs after her....Kripa keeps on running and lets her tears flow out.. She is confused like hell....Angad finds her standing alone at a temple kind of place... Kripa doesn't know angad followed her and still is crying...

Angad: kripaa.....

Kripa turns back and looks at angad...She has tears in her eyes..

Angad: Tum wahaan se chally kyon gayi kripa?

Kripa: WHY are you doing this to me angad? Why...? Why don't you just leave me alone...

Angad  now starts crying too..and is amazed by kripa's words

Angad: I don't know why I'm doing this kripa.. I Love you kripa

Kripa: you don't love me.. You just feel guilty and thats why you are saying these things..

Kripa starts crying more and more and can't look angad in his eyes...

Angad: Guilt?...Kripa I'm in love with you...I see you everywhere I look..You are into my system and I can't get you out of there...I don't know how it happened.. but it happened..

Kripa looks away and tries not to listen...Angad keeps on talking..

Angad: When I met Priya I thought she was the right girl for me.. I was happy getting engaged to her...But I was wrong...I don't even want to be with her.. I want to be with you.. When you're not there I miss you.. I love everything about you...Your smile the way you make people smile... EVERYTHING..I can't imagine a life without you anymore...

Kripa looks at angad...She can't believe she is hearing this.. This is what she allways wanted to hear.. and know she's finally hearing it.. But its too confusing to be happy about it..

Kripa: Angad.....this is wrong..You are engaged...I.. i.....

Angad grabs kripas arm and slowly holds her face in his hands

Angad: Kripa just say you love me too for once.. I promise I will straight things out...

Angad starts crying as if he lost his world and kripa can't stop crying either...Kripa hesitates for a while and says: I love you too angad...

Kripa starts hugging angad.. and angad feels relieved as if he found his world...They forget everything around them...

*******Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai**************

Now what about priya and raj??

To Be continued..Embarrassed

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
omg!!!

ohhh!!! FAB part!!!! loved it!!!!!! Clap

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
wow!! that was greatt!!!! continue soon.. i am dieing to know what will happen next!!!!!!

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Please continue soon that was pretty good

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
very good story

Post Reply New Post

Go to top