Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 5)

Simiran Senior Member
Simiran
Simiran

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
very good that was plz contiune.
KKAUR Groupbie
KKAUR
KKAUR

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hi,
This fan-fiction is great.I just love it.
Please continue soon...........
hello64 Goldie
hello64
hello64

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
CONTINUE SOOOOOOOOOOON! Smile Aisha this is fab Big smile priya for some reason reminds me of tannu and raj ummmmmmmmmmmm................. josh LOL anywayz it was fab to the T! plz continue soooon can't wait Smile
Aisha_86 Senior Member
Aisha_86
Aisha_86

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Ok guys.. this part will be a little bit boring....But don't worry.. I will make it exiting more gradually..LOL

So angad fainted at his own engagement and my story continues the Next Day:

Angad wakes up and has a total hangover. He remembers what he did the other night and jumps off his bed...He wants to walk out of his room, but his mom blocks his way..

Naina: Kahaan jaa rahe ho ANGAD? Do you even remember what you did last night.. DO YOU? You know how humiliated we felt last night? And how must priya be feeling.. Did you think about that?

Angad: I know mom and I'm sorry.. But I really have to go now..

Naina: KAHAAN jaa rahe ho?!

Angad: I'll explain later.. but now I really have to go..

Angad gets out of his room and Priya is waiting for him outside..waiting for him to say sorry..But angad walks just through her.. not even noticing her..He goes outside and runs over to the Sharma's.. Once reached.. He starts banging at their door.. with the most desperate look on his face..

Kripa's mom opens the door..

Neelam: Angad beta.. Tum yahaan.. is waqt? Is everything alright?

Angad: ji woh aunty... Angad sees kripa coming of the stairs and standing right behind her mother...

Angad: I'm really sorry for last night...Aunty..I'm really sorry for everything..

Angad now looks at kripa with pleading eyes.. while her mom thinks he is apologizing for last night..Kripa knows better..She starts feeling very sorry for angad.

Angad: I feel really sorry for my behaviour..

Angad keeps on looking at kripa with those sad puppy eyes 

Aunty: It's ok beta..You know you should say sorry to priya.. she was very upset...

Angad tells her he will... and start walking away when he hears kripa's voice..: Angad..

Angad turns his head and they both keep staring at each other..

Kripa: It's okay..

Angad looks at her for a while... and finally his smile comes back..

Angad: Really... Tumne mujhe maaf kardiya?!.. Kripa.. you know i never treated you right but now... Mujhse dosti karogi?

Kripa hesitates but finally says: ookkkk okkkk now go and start apologizing to Priya Dead ( why do you have to be such a nice person kripa?)

Angad and kripa both laugh and angad runs back home.. Little does he know that it's still not right yet.. Hes leaving a half kripa.. She's still not complete.....Yet...

Angad goes home and tries explaining to priya why he became drunk and how he didn't know what he was doing... He had the chillers because he had made such a big step in his life.. He was getting married...

Priya: So you mean you are having second  thoughts..!!!

Angad waits for a while before answering..but still says: Noooo ofcourse not.. I am not.. I am sure I want to get married.. ( to who angad>?Embarrassedyou even know thatEmbarrassed?)

Priya hugs angad and they are both interrupted by MR mittal

Mr Mittal: Priya packing ho gaye?

Angad: what packing?

Mr Mittal: We are leaving tonight.. We are going back to Usa

Angad: Is it becoz of me?! I am telling you I am really..

Mr mittal : NO NO beta... I know.. I got drunk at my engagement to (so mr mittal where is your kripa thenLOL).. becoz I got too nervous.. nothing to worry about....(oh plz.. angad is something differentEmbarrassed)

Raj: no angad we have to go now.. and when we come back then..

Raj begins to smile and blushes..

Mr Mittal: Yes yes.. we know Raj..

Angad: what's it.. Mujhe bhi bataao yar..

Mr Mittal: We'll come back in three weeks and will get you and priya married..

RaJ: Ahem Ahem..

Mr Mittal: I remember RAJ!.. And we are going to talk to Mrs. Sharma and ask for kripas hand.. coz my son raj here believes he has found his soulmateLOL we are planning for their engagement soon after you and priya get married..

Angad's heart skipped two thousands beats when he heard Kripa and Raj in one sentence...He feels like something is falling apart.. Something that hasn't even been built yet.. Why is angad feeling this way.. He doesn't like the idea a bit.. Why are they saying this.. Kripa shouldn't get married to Raj.. But why not??

Everybody is smiling..angad is the only one who turns his back towards them...and closes his eyes

*******Kaisa ye pyaar Hai......Kaisa Ye pyaar Hai...*****

too be continued reall soon..Embarrassed

blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
jus read ure fanfic!! ure AWESOME!!

oooh.....cant wait 4 the next part!!!!
iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!
Aisha_86 Senior Member
Aisha_86
Aisha_86

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Ok so Mr. Mittal and his family went back to the US..And angad felt some strange kind of relief..

A couple of days later...

Angad is standing in his room looking out of the window.. Although Kripa forgave him.. Angad still isn't happy.. He still misses Kripa's little crazy acts.. Kripa never  comes to annoy angad anymore and has become a lot more serious.. Angad realises he misses all her innocence, her kiddish character and the warmth she gives everyone around her..

Angad get's an idea and runs off to his mom who is talking to Kripa's mom on the telephone..

Naina: Yes don't worry neelam.. Main hoo na.. I'll come over in a couple of mins.. Ok.. Bye
Are angad Kya hua?

Angad: Uh mom....Mein woh.. You know I wanted to buy a little gift....For...uhm..Priya...But I really don't know what I should buy her... I need someone to go with me who has taste and can give me some advice..

Naina: I'll Go with you

Angad: But mom.. You are going over to KRIPA's (emphasises on kripa to give his mother a hint.. but the poor woman doesn't get it)..

Naina: Oh yes.. Than wait till sur comes back from school..

Angad: No mom that will be to late.. Or waise bhi sur hasn't got any taste

The telephone rings and Naina picks it up

Naina: Han han Neelam I told you na Main aa rahi hoo...OHh neelam wait a sec.. Kripa ghar pe hai..

Angad's face lights up coz he knows where this conversation is going....His mom asks if kripa can go with angad and kripa mom says OK right away...Angad gets all excited while on the other hand kripa isn't excited at all.. Although she said she forgave angad.. Things have changed... She doesn't want to spend time with him coz it hurts...But her mother insists she goes.. and kripa has no other way...

Angad is sitting in his car waiting for kripa... Kripa comes and sits in the car... Angad waits with full patience..

Angad: Are you sitting ok?... seatbelt baand lo ok...

Kripa is astonished to hear those kind words from angads mouth.. Is he being nice to her... Now this is getting weird..

Angad is driving his car but looks at kripa sidedly..Kripa doesn't notice anything..Angad still has a cheerfull smile on his face..Suddenly he stops his car and tells kripa to come.... He stops at the same Icecream van and asks kripa if she wants some...

Kripa: no angad.. woh mera galla kharaab hai...

Angad: Ooh..Ok.. Mera bhi.. and doesn't take any ice...

Theres another couple standing next to them and they notice this and the guy says: wow yaar you are amazing.. Great couple....

Kripa is about to say something but angad interrupts: yeaah I know THanks hay..

Kripa can't believe what she just heared and keeps staring at angad... How did he change this much.. Angad doesn't even understand himself why he said that so eeasily...they both keep quit and start walking.. They end up at a beach.. and angad throws water on kripa to wipe the serious look off her face... Kripa looks bothered at first and angad gets scared... But as soon as he tries to walk further she splashes water on him from behind...Angad looks at her and she laughs at him.... Angad keeps on looking at her while she keeps on laughing... Angad has never felt such great happiness seeing somebody laugh... Angad starts smiling and kripa runs away..

Angad starts running after her and as soon as he reaches her he picks her up...and throws her into the water....Kripa then pulls him down and he falls too.. Right on top of her... In the water... They sit in the water.. and keep looking at each other... All wet... they are in a very awkward position....having their are arms around each other... They come out of their dream and realise what they are doing.. Stand up and starts smiling at each other.. still wet..

(don't look at the text)

Kripa: Angad mujhe lagta hai ab hamein chalna chahiye hai..

They both go home and none of them talks during the ride...Kripa runs to her room so her mom won't see shes wet.. She jump on her bed and starts to smile...Thinking of angad...can't getting him out of her mind.. Meanwhile angad is in his room thinking of kripa and what just happend.. He cant get rid of the smile kripa brought on his face...Angad has started to enjoy his life...

-------------------------

To be continued soon...

blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
FAB part!!!

omg!!! LOVED IT!!!

seriously!!! ure AWESOME!!!!! Clap

Go to top