Fan Fictions

My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 31

aliaa

aliaa

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
WAY to goo aisha..u r great Clap ..i love ur fan-fic
Big smile ..it's simply great Embarrassed ..
When will u continue ur fan-fic...i'll be waiting
for it :D Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pal89711

pal89711

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
awesome fan-fic and awesome part continue soon Smile

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
that was very good

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Ok here I go on...

So now angad has started thinking about kripa...But still isn't in love.. No good news.. YET...Embarrassed

It's the day of Angad and Priya's engagement. Angad is still sleeping...Suddenly someone throws water on him and angad wakes up thinking it's kripa... Angad almost gets excited thinking kripa has come back again to annoy him.. but it is Sur who woke him up and angad's excitement vanishes immediately..

Sur: Bhaaai.. Ab Uth bhi jaao.. you know today is your engagement right??? Dont you have to help out or something...

Angad: haa haa.. mein uth ta hoo abhi..

Sur: BTW you know kripa won't come?? Can you believe that! Woh london challi gayi.. apne dad ke paas.. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Mei us se kabhi baat nahi karoo gi.. Woh MERA bhaya ki engagement par nahi aayi?

Sur leaves angad's room.. not knowing what kind of impact she just said made to him..Angad isn't in the mood at all to party now.. he can't get kripa out of his mind.. He has a heart full of guilt..

----

Later that day:

Angad and Priya's engagement party has started and all the guests have arrived... Angad and Priya are surrounded by their parents and family and are about to put their rings on..Priya pushes the ring around angads finger.. but just as angad holds priya's hand...

Sur: KRIPAA!

Angads head turns to the door with the speed of light...And there stands kripa.. Looking drop dead gorgeous.. Angad forgets to put the ring on Priya's fingerLOL(good for her)..Priya pushes him and Angad gets out of his trance and puts the ring on around priyas finger..THEY ARE ENGAGED!..All guests start congratulating both Angad and Priya but Angad isn't paying any attention.. He wants to go to kripa.. and talk to her.. He tries to get away.. Finally he sees her standing alone.. Angad finds all the courage to talk to her..

Angad: kripa....Kripa mein...

Kripa: Heyy anjali....! Kripa ignores angad and walks away to talk to some girll..

Angad keeps standing there.. helpless.. not knowing what to do..He tries again... And this time Raj comes...

Raj: Kripa...Can I have this dance?

Kripa: uh..ok sure..

Angad gave Raj the killerlook...and goes to sit at the bar..He sees kripa dancing with Raj and laughing...He gets a feeling.. a feeling he never felt before.. He wants to do something to Raj...beat him up..Something.. he doesn't know what he's feeling.. But he knows he doesn't want to see that.. He closes his eyes and starts drinking...He looks at them again and drinks more and more... Till he is as drunk as possible...

Raj: Kripa let me get you a drink ok.. Wait here..

Raj leaves kripa standing there alone.. And Angad sees this.. He walks towards her.. He doesnt want to.. but one way or another cant stop himself from going to her..Angad now stands infront of her and  Kripa gives him the "look" and tries to walk away... Angad grabs her hand...and pulls her close to him...He starts dancing with her..and keeps looking deep into her eyes..Kripa looks away..But angad starts whispering in kripa's ears..

Angad : I...I...I am really sorry kripa... Maine tumhare saath acha nahi kiya... jab se tum gayi ho.. I felt really bad.. I couldn't even look in the mirror...

Kripa: angad Tum ne bohat pili hai.. Now stop it..

Kripa tries to keep her voice low so no one notices whats happening.. But its already too late... Priya has spotted the whole scenery and keeps an eye on them.. She can't do anything either.. coz she doesnt want anybody to notice angad is drunk.. afraid of the humiliation she'll have..Kripa is stuck in angad's arms..

Now imagine this sceneEmbarrassed

Angad keeps on talking about how sorry he is.. and how guilty he feels.. He can't forget the tears he brought her.. And keeps on saying I am sorry I am sorry plz forgive me..

And then he does this 

Remember guys.. hes drunk.. Not knowing what hes doing.. NOW he has drawn everybodys attention towards him and kripa.. Everybody is looking and shocked.. WHAT IS ANGAD DOING.. angad says I am so sorry... And faints...(falls asleep)

To be continued.. hop you liked itEmbarrassed

hawoo

Goldie

hawoo

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
omg!!this is such a cute ff Embarrassed ...i wonder wut happens next!!!! plz cont sooon...btw who is priya played by???? Confused

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawoo

omg!!this is such a cute ff Embarrassed ...i wonder wut happens next!!!! plz cont sooon...btw who is priya played by???? Confused

You can imagine whomever you wantEmbarrassedLOL I don't lknow myself you know.. I was thinking.. uhm.. Mishty.. Or sheetal. But they don't really suit her character.. If you got someone let me know.. but just imagine any girl you want..
'
I'll continue tomorrow.. Now i've to run off.. promise it will be a fun oneEmbarrassed

Edited by Aisha_86 - 13 July 2006 at 3:59pm

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!! Clap

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
very good

Post Reply New Post