Fan Fictions

My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

JinK

IF-Rockerz

JinK

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Moved to fanfictions.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KripAngad4ever

IF-Dazzler

KripAngad4ever

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
wowwww!!!!!!!! tht was awesome

hello64

Goldie

hello64

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
that was great continue asap Smile !

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Hey guys thanks for the great replies.. Let me continue thenLOL..Embarrassed

Ok so here it goes...I'll give a little summary and then my story will continue for realll.. 

Angad spends a lot of time with priya and something "blooms"... Their parents see it too.. and start talking about marriage... Naina brings the news to her son and asks him..

Angad starts blushing.. and says he's ready for marriage.. He thinks he has found his "match"..The parents start talking and fix the engagement.. while on the other hand It breaks kripas heart to find out angad will never be hers...Her mother is back.. and she goes back home.. Priya's gut feelings tell her kripa is in love with angad and insults her in some kind of way everytime she's around...She acts really bitchy everytime kripa's near and Angad tries to stop her.. but doesn't really mind.. (coz you know he dislikes kripa too)

Now.. today it's angad;s birthday and Priya is in the kitchen yelling at the cook.

Priya: Kheer banni ya nahi!

Cook: Yes meemshaab.. Ban gayi yeh li jiye..

Priya: Ok thanks now get out of the kitchen before someone sees you..

Priya walks out of the kitchen end the morron is looking in the mirror while walking to set her hair and impress angad with the kheer "she made" especially for himm... Becoz she isn''t paying attention.. she bumps on to kripa and her kheer falls down..

Priya: What the hell! Andi ho kya.. Dekh ke nahi chal sakti .. Damn it..

Kripa: sorry woh priya..

Priya: what sorry huh?!

Priya sees angad coming and starts to "cry" (damn it i hate herAngry)

Angad: Kya huwa.. what happened why are you crying?

Priya: dekho na angad.. Maine tumhare liye yeh kheer banaayi..coz i wanted to surprise you.. it's your birthday...and...Kripa ne JAAN booch kar meri kheer gara di.. She is just jealous angad.. BECOZ SHE LOVES YOU...

She runs off leaving angad alone with kripa

Angad looks at kripa like his looking at the most horrible person in his life..

Angad: WHAT THE HELL IS YOU PROBLEM.... Can;t you just get a life... Mein jaanta tha ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho.. But i thought if i got engaged you would stop your nonsense.. But now you make my soon to bee fiancee cry.. DAMN IT... You are pathetic..

Angad gooes on insulting kripa..finally kripa blurts out

Kripa: YES i LOVED you.. I loved you a lot...I didn't care if you knew.. Would I act that stupid...NO.. coz I loved you.. Even if you didn't love me.. Why do you think I woke up early everyday.. only coz I could see you the first thing in the morning...But it was my mistake.. I had already given up the day your engagement was fixed.. What do you think I am? Tum aisa soch be kaise sakte ho angad?? (wow ekta the dramaqueen has got a power on me..) And she runs off...

Angad doesn't feel sorry at all.. and goes to his room... But everytime he closes his eyes he sees the tears in kripas eyes.. Nobody has ever seen kripa cry.. Is he feeling guilty? he thinks by himself.. NOOO I didn't love her.. It's not my mistake she loved me.. Than why do i feel so awfull?

****kaisa ye pyar hai tune****

The next morning Angad goes to the breakfast table where everybody is having breakfast...

Sur talks to her mom and says: Mom? aaj sunday hai na? To phir kripa kyon nahi aayi.. Now this is weird.. And she starts laughing..

Angad was just about to take a bite from his bread.. but leaves it and stands up..

Naina: ANgad.. yeh kya beta.. Nashta to kar ke jaoo..

Angad: No mom.. mujhe bookh nahi hai..

angad has a depressed look on his face and priya sees this..She goes after him.. Angad is sitting on his chair (moving)..and starts to flirt with him to distract him...But angad isn't appreciating it..

Priya: Angad.. Aoo challe hum dono bahar ghoomne?

Angad: no i am not in the mood sorry.. Mere tabiat kuch theek nahi.. Let me rest ok.. some other time plz?

Priya: NO angad.. I want to go.. STand up..

Angad goes with her and they go to a park with a lot of children.. Priya gets annoyed real soon..

Priya: hum kisi private jaga nahi jaa sakte the.. Their are o many kids here.. and they are screaming a lot.. It gives me a headache..

Angad looks at priya and can't believe she said that but ignores that.. Then he sees a very cute baby.. and starts playing with the baby.. he picks the baby up and talks to priya thru it.. Priya laughs coz she sees angad loves babies..

Priya: Mujhe do zara angad.. (she wants to impress agaiN)

Priya holds the baby but the baby just had some milk and throws it up.. On her clothes( way to go babeClapLOL).. priya looks disgusted

Priya: Ewlll Angad take this baby.. Mere saare kapre kharab kar diue .. Chi... and she looks really disgusted at the baby..

Priya: Thats why I don't like to hold babies..

Angad instantly remembers the way kripa played with the baby and starts smiling.. He gets back to his senses and wipes his smile as soon as possible..and again has this distracted sad look on his face..

****Kaisaaa ye pyaaaaar hai tune*****

-------------------------------------
To be continuedEmbarrassed

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
great part
cant wait for the next one
Clap
Smile

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
great part
Clap

angadlover<3

Goldie

angadlover<3

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
awwww ur fanfic is really cute and swt but i hate this priya girl!!..wht does she think of herself?!...lol!!...fab job!!..cont soon!!cant wait to read the next part!!

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadlover<3

awwww ur fanfic is really cute and swt but i hate this priya girl!!..wht does she think of herself?!...lol!!...fab job!!..cont soon!!cant wait to read the next part!!

yah I made her up but damn it I hate her LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top