Fan Fictions

My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

Tania.k

IF-Dazzler

Tania.k

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
its very nice plzzzz continue!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you guys liked it coz i wanted to continueLOL

Ok so here I go again

--------------------------------------
Angad hears Kripa's mom is going to london and he thinks kripa will joun her mom.. Little does the poor guy know.. Kripa isn't going anywhere.. She's still there and now she's IN HIS OWN HOUSELOL...That's why he gets a big shock when he sees her coming with a suitcase..

Nothing special happens though.. Angad is just really bothered and goes to bed early to avoid bumping on to kripa..

The next morning.. Angad is in his room working out.. Kripa goes to his room.. again without asking...Angad has a weight lifter in his hand...

Kripa: wow angad... Waise.. you don't need to work out you know..

She almost touches his arm to feel it and he rolls his eyes and turns his back towards her..

She goes and stand infront of him...Keeps looking at how he lifts the weight..

Angad: What? Tum uthaana chahti ho? Wana try..

Angad gives the weight to kripa..Kripa drops it and starts screaaming and sits on the bed holding her foot.

Kripa: ahhhhhhCry

Angad: KYA HUWA.... LagiiiConfused? Did it hurt..

Kripa looks into his eyes and says..: Haa laggiEmbarrassed

Angad again gets an angry look and now kripa knows its time to leave his room... She goes to naina and starts talking in her ear... Angad sees this and wonders what shes saying..

Naina: ANGAD! Yahaan aoo jaldi..

Angad gets scared.. Did kripa spill on him:?!

Angad: yes mom?

Naina: Angad...Kripa has to go shopping for her mom.. go take her.. she can't go alone can she.. Jaao choor do usko

Angad: Moom.. mein to isse hamesha CHOORNE (emphasises this word) ke liye tayaar hoo...heheh..par aaj nahi ok.. I have to go to my friends house ok?

Naina: SO WHAT... you can drop her? JAOO BAS mein kuch nahi sunna chahti..

Kripa gives a naughty smile to angad and angad gets out of the house.. cursing her for doing this.. He goes and sits in the car... Kripa has just put her self in the car.. not even closed the door yet.. And angad starts accelerating...Kripa almost falls out of the car.. and angad laughs evil in himself..Kripa doesn't care about these things (naive?)..

Right in the middle of the way.. Kripa yells: STOPPPPP roko roko ghaari..

Angad is like what?????Angry and stops the car..

Kripa runs out of the car.. sees a icecream saloon and says: AngadEmbarrassed..Mujhe woh ice cream leke do gayEmbarrassed..I forgot to bring my money..

Angad keeps cursing her but still gives the money..

Ice cream guy: Wow sir.. aap dono ki jodi KAMAAL HAI

Kripa gets shy and smiles.. bbut hides her smile from angad..

Angad: SHUT UP.. tum ice bech rahe ho.. Mind you own business..

Kripa sees a woman with a baby and starts playing with her baby...

Kripa: Babies are so cute na angad?

Angad: No babies are ugly now lets go..

Kripa: YOU LOOK LIKE A BABYAngry

Kripa runs off to the car and angad throws a stone towards her, but misses (i know the guy is meanOuch..but he isn't in love yetEmbarrassed
)

Angad and kripa reach home where their waits them a big surprise...Dilip is in the room talking to a man... Angad recognizes him immediatly.. Its Mr Mittal.. Dilips BEST CHILDHOOD friend...And he hasn't come alone.. He has come with Priya and Raj.. His two good-looking kids..

Angad looks around and sees this stunning girl and keeps looking at her... he even forgets to blink... Priya comes over

Priya: Hi angad.... and she hugs him (the...AngryLOL)

Angad is happy to see her too.. He and priya used to go to the same college and where "best friendsAngry" till priya and raj moved to America.. for their further study..Angad takes priya to the other room and catches up with her..

Kripa sees this and gets a strange feeling.. Is she jealous?... She has a feeling her life will change for good now.. Kripa sees angad Likes priya a lot.. And walks away....not nowing she;s being watched by Raj... who has seen her too and is mesmerizedLOL (uh oh?_)

I know this was a little bore.. But believe me from now on it will get better..

Edited by Aisha_86 - 13 July 2006 at 12:15pm

Vanzi

Vanzi

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Who needs EKTA...when your here Aisha... Tongue

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanzi

Who needs EKTA...when your here Aisha... Tongue

Wooooow thaaaankss your sooo sweetBig smileEmbarrassed!!!! thank youTongue

Shantell