Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

Aisha_86

Aisha_86

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here.. But I wanted to make a fan-fic for my fav couple Angad and Kripa....Here goes my introduction of the characters.. Hope you like itBig smile

Angad Khanna:
Angad Khanna is a good looking 25 years old guy, living with his loving parents and little sister. He works for his fathers company and his mom and dad think he's ready for marriage.. He doesn't disagree with the fact..but does say he wants to wait for the right girl...He hasn't met her.......YET. Angad is a very serious guy, not at all fun-loving, but he loves his family a lot. There's no one he loves more than his family....or is there?

Kripa Sharma:
Kripa (21) is the girl next door.....LITERALLY. Kripa and her mom (neelam) live next to angad and his family. Kripa lives alone with her mom while her dad works in london for a big company. She's the exact opposite of angad... She's funloving and only looks at the brightest sides of life.. She's only serious when there are problems...but she doesn't have real problems so most of the time she smiles... and brings a smile on peoples faces..Everybody loves kripa..except one person.......ANGAD.. he can't stand kripa. Kripa knows this and loves to annoy the poor guy. Kripa is naive and believes she can make as cheerfull as she is..Kripa has a soft spot for angad in her heart......

The Khanna's:
They are a very wealthy family. There is mom (naina), dad (dilip, son (angad) and a teenage daugther Sur. Sur is very sweet, but just like kripa, she too likes to irritate her brother. She does love him alot. Sur and Kripa are good friends and kripa comes over alot to meet sur
(Embarrassedor her brother?)..Dilip and Kripa's dad Neeraj used to work together in Mumbai, while kripa and her mom lived in Nainitaal. Dilip lived with his family in Mumbai from the beginning and when Neeraj's family came, Dilip and Naina helped them settle and since then Neelam and naina are good friends.. (not the best freinds.. But FRIENDS)

The Sharma's:
Neeraj spoils his only daughter a lot but still keeps her remebering the values and her culture. Kripa does miss her dad a lot.. but she's got a distractionEmbarrassedNeelam also loves her daughter a lot.. but doesn't spoil her. Neelam goes to the khanna's to help them or to ask their help...They help each other out coz they are good friends.. Remember GOOD friends not BEST friends... The khanna's have somebody else.. who they call their best friend...

-----------------------------------------
Before I begin my story..let me give you a scene which shows you the "relationship" angad and kripa share.. since they are the main character of my story..

One morning kripa went over angad's house to meet "sur"..It was around 12.30 pm and everybody was having breakfast.. everybody Except angad..

Kripa: Sur...Tumhara bhaiya kahan hai? Nazar nahi aa raha..Where is he?

Sur: Where do you think he is? He is in his bedroom.. On his bed.. SLEEPING...

Kripa: WHAT! Abhi tak so raha hai? Wait...(kripa giggles naughty)..Let's go wake him up..

Sur: NO leave him.. you know how mad he gets...

Kripa doesn't care.. she has already run upstairs.. with two big frypans in her hands (don't ask me why shes holding fryingpans)..

Kripa goes into angads room and sees him sleeping..he looks very cute and kripa keeps on looking at this gorgeous guy looking damn cute..She almost forgets why she came...She stands over angads bed and bangs the tow frying pans.. making the ugliest noise...Angad gets scared and wakes up instantly.. with a concerned look on his face looking into his room..and then he sees her.. The one he deosn't ever want to seeLOL...

Angad: What the hell is this? How dare you come into my room.. GET OUT.. LET ME SLEEP.. DON"T COME BACK AGAIN..(angad has the most angriest look on his face..almost a kind of disgust)

Kripa doesn't care leaves the room silently and bursts into laughter..

Angad: Itna acha sapna dekh raha to.. Idiot.. Damn I hate her.. annoying woman..

Angad goes to sleep...again.......

This was a ordinary day out of angad and kripa's life...Now the real story begins...It begins with Naina and Neelam talking in the khanna's lving room..Having a very serious look on both their faces..

Naina: don't worry neelam..everything will be fine.. Main hoo naa..

Neelam: yes..par I'm worrying about kripa

Naina: tum choro yeh sab.. Go book your flight

Now this kripa overhears...

Kripa:FLIGHT.. WHAT FLIGHT!!! Kaun kahaan par jaa raha haiConfused

Neelam: woh kripa your dad..

Kripa: DAD what happened to dad!!!TELL ME MOM

Neelam: kuch nahi beta...the doctors told him he has a burnout... He should take some rest....ANd I am going to London to take care of him..

Kripa: WHAAAAAAAAT.. you are kidding me right.. Mujhe akele chor ke jaao gi

Neelam: listen beta.. You can't come.. You know you have your final exams...

Kripa: BUT MO...

Kripa can't finish her sentence...coz her mom interrupts..

Neelam: You don't have to worry beta...Tum yahaan raho gayi.. Aunty Neelam ke paas...

Kripa gets a strange twinkle in her eyes..A whole week.. with the khanna;s .. with angad...LOL

------------------------------------
This is the beginning of my story.. tell me if you guys like it.. I'll continue it thenEmbarrassed

Edited by Aisha_86 - 11 September 2006 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHam_786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first try Continued Pg 23 (11-09) KYPH" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

am_786

IF-Rockerz

am_786

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Like itT???!! I love it!Embarrassed

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
wow graet verry nice Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Leoaugust13

Leoaugust13