Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Varaali,
Enjoyed reading your write-up. Wonderful figment of imagination for historic characters.
Saamya, thanks for forwarding.

Edited by My-Simi - 23 January 2013 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalinneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshman's Rekha- An OS (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

PART V

Lakshmana continued to roar, "Must you go on and on? Here I am trying to tell you something but no, once you start speaking, there seems to be no end. Are you so much in love with your own voice? Is the respect you have for your husband?"

Urmilla lowered her face and turned aside.

Lakshmana took a deep breath to calm himself and continued, "What was I saying? Yes…. we four brothers share a unique bond….." But, Lakshmana stopped abruptly as he looked at Urmilla. There was a tear rolling down her cheeks and her lips were trembling.

Lakshmana felt as if someone had punched him in the stomach. He staggered backwards and slumped on the couch.

He had done it again. Lost his temper. That too, at his newly -wed wife. During their first ever conversation.

Lakshmana stole a glance at Urmilla. She was still standing, trying to hide her tears.

Lakshmana ran his fingers through his hair. How many times had brother Rama advised him to keep his temper in check. He had never succeeded. In fact he had never really tried. It was a joke among the brothers that if Lakshmana stood beside a pile of hay, the hay would go up in flames, such a firebrand was he.

Lakshmana slammed a fist into his palm. Was nothing going to go right tonight? He knew he should go and comfort her but he could not muster the courage. He sat still, his face buried in his hands.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Aryaputra" said a small voice.

Lakshmana looked up and got up hastily. "Aryaputra" began Urmilla in a quavering voice. "Please forgive me." She had her face lowered, but he could see tears flowing freely from her eyes.

Overcome with guilt, Lakshmana held her chin and lifting her face , wiped her tears. He found his voice was choked too as he replied "No Urmilla. It is I who should apologize to you. I should not have shouted at you. Will you forgive me?"

Urmilla held her fingers to his lips as if to silence him. "Please do not embarrass me, Aryaputra by asking for my forgiveness." She tried to smile and said  "I am known to be talkative girl. My father used to say..." Urmilla stopped abruptly and blushed.

Relieved to see her smiling, Lakshman also confessed  "And I am known for my  temper..."

Both of them laughed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.DeewaniRiminneeiill..RamKiJanaki..

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
continue soon

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Continued here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i wish i could see Ankit arora (lakshman of ASR) as Lakshmana here..somehow i never could connect with Gagan and Neil as Raam-Lakshman
Gurumeet and Ankit were just perfect Raam-Lakshman for me so that Devina s Sita..though i didn't like Urmila in both

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_..RamKiJanaki..

RJ1234

Goldie

RJ1234

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@Varali: Really enjoyed reading it!!! You have done an outstanding job!!!!

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
varaali this seems quite interesting too.. will read it compltely for sure as fast as possible.. for now i have read first part enough to make me love this..! i have bookmarked this and will soon complete reading all the remaining parts.. keep me updated with pms.. and thanks for ur pm Smile

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Will you write about their Punarmilan?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.