Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Vaarali I love you and your OS both.HugHeart Specially this part.

Lakshmana made one more attempt to voice his thoughts "Urmilla I have something to tell you. We four brothers share a unique bond...

"That's so wonderful. Even we four sisters are like that. My venerable father says..."

This was the last straw. Lakshmana closed his eyes and hollered at the top of his voice. "WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR FATHER A REST AND LET YOUR VENERABLE HUSBAND SPEAK?"

Urmilla lapsed into silence, pouting.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLI can imagine itROFLROFL
ROFLContinue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshman's Rekha- An OS (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I'm all caught up on the chapters but will review when I have more time and faster internet... this story is precious Varaali, it's tooo hilarious ROFL

varaali

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Lakshmana closed his eyes and hollered at the top of his voice. "WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR FATHER A REST AND LET YOUR VENERABLE HUSBAND SPEAK?"
ROFL ROFL

Fantastic...!!! Clap

varaali

SahasranamaM

Groupbie

SahasranamaM

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks and good work Varaali.
@ Sorry I couldn't read. But have saved the file. Will read and comment..Thumbs Up

varaali

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Yeah, Varali, this is too funny - Lakshman being reined in by Urmila.  Just one thing - did women address their future hubbies as Aryaputra?

Next part please - what did Lakshman then say about the bond they all shared?

AFAIK, when a man and woman were betrothed, they could not meet each other, let alone talk to one another- till they were married. 

I haven't read any account where a woman addressed her future husband as Aryaputra. In fact even Aryaputra didn't seem to be the norm. While, according to the Manu Smriti, there is a blanket ban on women calling / referring to their husbands by their first names, 'Aryaputra' too does not  occur that often in ancient Sanskrit literature. 

In most cases, it seems the women took the middle path of addressing their husbands by a title- like in VR, Sita often calls Rama as "Raghav". 

Edited by varaali - 08 January 2013 at 9:51am

.Vrish.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
oh my god u are making fun of lakshman's angry young man's facet ...ROFL
what a wife ! what a wife !LOL
i used to think about  urmila's plight, when he left her out for vanvash...thats evident how coldblooded yet understandable their relationships are ..they are one such distinct individuals yet connected somewhere .Simply Strange !!
 there is more spice between them, than Ram and Sita i can say 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali.Vrish.nneeiill

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Varaali, when is the sequel?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Varaali, your fanfic is amazing!Clap I must say you are a very talented writing. It is truly a pleasure reading your works!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.