Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
varaali superb da... loved the flow of words... awesome.. do update soon.. What a wonderful title too.. h
I am glad it is not a FF.
🤗
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, Varali, this is too funny - Lakshman being reined in by Urmila.  Just one thing - did women address their future hubbies as Aryaputra?

Next part please - what did Lakshman then say about the bond they all shared?
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Vaarali you are too superb to say anything about you and your OS. Laksman I guess is the most unexplored character in Ramayana...I thoroughly enjoy whenever you write anything about mythological character. Fantastic. I am waiting for your next update.
By the way Do you abandon your Kumarasambhava OS????
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Vaarali I love you and your OS both.🤗❤️ Specially this part.

Lakshmana made one more attempt to voice his thoughts "Urmilla I have something to tell you. We four brothers share a unique bond...

"That's so wonderful. Even we four sisters are like that. My venerable father says..."

This was the last straw. Lakshmana closed his eyes and hollered at the top of his voice. "WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR FATHER A REST AND LET YOUR VENERABLE HUSBAND SPEAK?"

Urmilla lapsed into silence, pouting.

🤣🤣🤣🤣I can imagine it🤣🤣
🤣Continue soon.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm all caught up on the chapters but will review when I have more time and faster internet... this story is precious Varaali, it's tooo hilarious 🤣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lakshmana closed his eyes and hollered at the top of his voice. "WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR FATHER A REST AND LET YOUR VENERABLE HUSBAND SPEAK?"
🤣 🤣

Fantastic...!!! 👏
SahasranamaM thumbnail
Thanks and good work Varaali.
@ Sorry I couldn't read. But have saved the file. Will read and comment..👍🏼
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Yeah, Varali, this is too funny - Lakshman being reined in by Urmila.  Just one thing - did women address their future hubbies as Aryaputra?

Next part please - what did Lakshman then say about the bond they all shared?

AFAIK, when a man and woman were betrothed, they could not meet each other, let alone talk to one another- till they were married. 

I haven't read any account where a woman addressed her future husband as Aryaputra. In fact even Aryaputra didn't seem to be the norm. While, according to the Manu Smriti, there is a blanket ban on women calling / referring to their husbands by their first names, 'Aryaputra' too does not  occur that often in ancient Sanskrit literature. 

In most cases, it seems the women took the middle path of addressing their husbands by a title- like in VR, Sita often calls Rama as "Raghav". 

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my god u are making fun of lakshman's angry young man's facet ...🤣
what a wife ! what a wife !😆
i used to think about  urmila's plight, when he left her out for vanvash...thats evident how coldblooded yet understandable their relationships are ..they are one such distinct individuals yet connected somewhere .Simply Strange !!
 there is more spice between them, than Ram and Sita i can say 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varaali, when is the sequel?