Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Watched lmyam after a long time, liked the track a bit, but the part that i liked the most was the way Ashish looked and his actingSmile! he really stole my heart all over again! only if the cvs make the story a little more interesting it will be more fun to watch! let me know how many of u feel the way i feel about Ashish after watching yesterday's episode!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashishashishrockzzAshvikian_AKShanUlasRoze12ArhainAshishSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressive!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Oh Mandy feel that way everyday.. each second watch him on tv fall more n more 4 him n his acting!! He's 1 of a kind!! unique.. 222 special!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzKeshawnArhainAshishSurish

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
True Mandygill!There should be an equal distribution of both Love and Arranged Marriage scenes if LMYAM wishes to attract more viewers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzArhainAshishSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
In full compliance with you all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzsherni_ashishArhainAshish

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
It is coz he is da best actor someone sould hav had ever seen! StarI luv AK!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzArhainAshish

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Ashish is just amazing yaar no words can define him he is simply the best actually best among best ...He can steal anybody's heart with his killer looks and flawless acting skills  Tongue mera to Ashu  har roz hi dil churata hai and makes me fall in love wth him all ovr agn  Embarrassed  Just love to see him onscreen he is the best actor I hve evr seen ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
toleratd lmyam jst fr him nw its fnshn:/
hopee hes bak wit a bangg v v soonnn inshallah

ultravioletray

Goldie

ultravioletray

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ashish is just amazing in all the epiz...m just watching the show only 4 him...he's a superb actrSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.