Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Hey...Hug

No offense to you or anyone here honey, but CB is totally over rated. I have read Five Point Someone and 2 States. I loved Five Point but 2 States was boring in the end. And I wanted to read 3 Mistakes but then I dropped the idea. Smile

You should actually read 3 mistakes, it's his best book <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chetan Bhagat (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NigelMolesworth

IF-Dazzler

NigelMolesworth

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Read one book. The mistake of my life. He's trash. 

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
my fav is 3 mistakes 

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I have read all except 'The 3 mistakes of my life'.
My favorite is '2 States' others are not that great.

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Hey...Hug

No offense to you or anyone here honey, but CB is totally over rated. I have read Five Point Someone and 2 States. I loved Five Point but 2 States was boring in the end. And I wanted to read 3 Mistakes but then I dropped the idea. Smile

Yeah I know he is over rated.. His books are not much critically acclaimed but dey r best sellers..
5pt someone is d best book..
 I don't like 3mistakes at all.. U dropped d book ..good..juz watch d movie Kai po Che LOL

drummedup

drummedup

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
His best work was his first book. Because, that was probably his most sincere effort. Later on, the Bollywood bug bit him and he started getting film scripts printed into books. Overall, he is pretty average. Only plus, easy language and good humor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

His best work was his first book. Because, that was probably his most sincere effort. Later on, the Bollywood bug bit him and he started getting film scripts printed into books. Overall, he is pretty average. Only plus, easy language and good humor.

I agree

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Admittedly, I have all his books but never completed reading most of them. Most of his books never kept my attention intact. I like his writing. They are worth the read, but not incredible! 

The latest book I read was, What India Wants. Pretty well written. Agrees with most of what I think about India and Politics.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top