Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Opinion on what Angad said to Kripa!

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!!

I'm madly in love with this show.  Oh my God!!!  Kripa and Aangad's on screen performance is just so hot, my TV is rocking literally!!!

Well I wanted to get an idea of what some of you thought about what Aangad had said to Kripa when he put the lipstick on her as sindoor.

I mean i figure he's in denial of his love for her, but what is the meaning of that???

He's like "I don't know what i did what I just did, but I did it because I felt like doing it".Confused

Don't get me wrong, but his little speech had me on the floor crying, but yet i'm not sure what he's trying to tell Kripa. Cry

Please give me your feedback?  Today's episode was so moving, and I just feel like I want to share it with you guys.  I hope you guys agree with me on this. 

Ekta thank you for catching my attention....after a very long timeEmbarrassed

Peaches.

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Hey Peaches!

Yeah todays episode was definitely one of the best ones yet...it was simply amazing..it was i agree it was a  little confusing tho..i mean when angad said that..it was like he was proposing to her kind of but then he was like i dont know wut i just did...it was so sad and emotional...well he was drunk so he didn't really know what he was saying..in a way he just told her that he loves her..even tho he said he didnt know what he was doing..him telling her that he hates to see her with prithvi..and putting sindoor(lipstick) in her mang just showed how he loves her so much..hain naa?

Sohni

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSone15

Hey Peaches!

Yeah todays episode was definitely one of the best ones yet...it was simply amazing..it was i agree it was a  little confusing tho..i mean when angad said that..it was like he was proposing to her kind of but then he was like i dont know wut i just did...it was so sad and emotional...well he was drunk so he didn't really know what he was saying..in a way he just told her that he loves her..even tho he said he didnt know what he was doing..him telling her that he hates to see her with prithvi..and putting sindoor(lipstick) in her mang just showed how he loves her so much..hain naa?

Sohni

Thanks Sohni! 

I was in just amazed, his speech just blew me away.....I love his voice.Embarrassed

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
i thought wht he said was kinda.. arrogant.. he gets on my nerves sumtimes.. sheesh! Tongue
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Cry

Well I am crying so much because my dumb TV had to break today...I was so excited to watch today's episode and my TV turned against me....Cry...Finally when it came up it was the last scene....Cry...and came for 5 min and then blew up again...now it is the time for JJKN and I still can't get it work...Cry....

I read chilly's update and I was like whaaaat...awwww and hoooo and finally tussssssssssssss!

Ouch

~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

oh poor thing don't worry u can try to catch later tonite or tommorrow morning... or maybe download the clip

I think angad doesn't know what he really feels, because love to him doesn't exist. Since his parents are in a relationship of such where they don't really show the love for one another, u can't blame him for being so confused about it. And when kripa comes in with her philosphy, it must be hard for him to express how he feels for her... i think he did the best he could... by putting lipstick on her forehead, it shows that he does know how important sindoor is for kripa, and the person who puts it on her should be someone who loves her... he respects kripa and by putting it on her forehead he showed that... i have to say i was totally moved by that scene, it was something i didn't expect and glad that it happened.... im not so mad at ekta anymore... she made up for kicking Rajeev out!

~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

oh poor thing don't worry u can try to catch later tonite or tommorrow morning... or maybe download the clip

I think angad doesn't know what he really feels, because love to him doesn't exist. Since his parents are in a relationship of such where they don't really show the love for one another, u can't blame him for being so confused about it. And when kripa comes in with her philosphy, it must be hard for him to express how he feels for her... i think he did the best he could... by putting lipstick on her forehead, it shows that he does know how important sindoor is for kripa, and the person who puts it on her should be someone who loves her... he respects kripa and by putting it on her forehead he showed that... i have to say i was totally moved by that scene, it was something i didn't expect and glad that it happened.... im not so mad at ekta anymore... she made up for kicking Rajeev out!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top