Anamika

Chudail...is she visible to all? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

good post..very nice observations!

1) she is visible? & my add "is she touchable" and her physical form.

- i think she is visible to only those whom she want to be visible to.. just like spirits. they appear to only some ppl..and ppl with certain characteristics can see, feel, talk to them.
- i think she can take any physical form.

2) Old guy

- i think he is "real" person. i don't think he knows total truth, but he may have past records as in "jungle ki kahania" he might have heard things.. i like how Romaila has made the connect to PYEK story Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chudail...is she visible to all? (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Romaila I also feel that A is visible only to Jeet as they r showing promos
asking if she is Jeet's bhram?
But I think she can see others othwise how could she harass Micky and Rano.Angry

mickey not seen amanika .Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.