Anamika

Chudail...is she visible to all? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reem18

She is a pretty chudail lol
koi shak nahi Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chudail...is she visible to all? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CouchPotatoes

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by elasingh

Romaila I also feel that A is visible only to Jeet as they r showing promos
asking if she is Jeet's bhram?
But I think she can see others othwise how could she harass Micky and Rano.Angry
pehelt to call me Romi LOL. No no she cant be Jeet's bharam, i think chudail has the invisbility power she can appear to whom she want and suna nahi hai Ghosts can see humans but humans cant LOL so defo she cant see all...can feel them n can even manipulate their mind...but the question is does she has physical body? Confused 
Romi if she doesn't have physical body toh sab khatam. ...Shaadi kya hogi phir?
physical body hai to sab ko nazar kyun nahi aati Confused. Shaadi to Jeet se karni hai who can feel her n can even touch her so its not a problem Tongue Its time cvs must reveal about chudail's identity n her evil intentions tabjhi to show mein maza ayega Tongue for now we all are bhatkoing idhar udhar clueless Confused 

Guyzz, even I thought the same. But what if the story goes on Om Shanti Om track------something related to rebirth!!!!SmileLOLOuch
haven't watch that movie...surely there is past connection and Jeet's rebirth can be the case but question remains if she dont physically exists hwo she could shake hand with Jeet and if she does why didn't other ppl noticed her ConfusedLOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Nice observation... yeah it looks like only he can see her Shocked But if it is that way toh even invisible people can shake hand when the person has strong powers... I read many books and movies where invisible creatures can touch feel catch etc etc Big smile

He also looks like chai wala baba Shocked
u mean to say it depend upon this wish if they want to they can appear infront of anyone and if want to feel n touch things on world can do it very convenientlySmile...aisa hai to i want her to loot Jeet as soon as possible LOL 
Dont know but whenever he runs after A...engineer Baba (chai wala b hosakta h Wink) tapak parta hai...this Baba surely knows something abt chudail n her past like in PKYEK chai wala Baba was aware of Metz story ...Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeah I read many things about witches, ghosts and people who go into coma... At the beginning they can't touch/feel/catch but later when they get more powers it's possible... so even if A is invisible she can have ahem ahem with Jeet LOL But I never saw or read any supernatural character appearing to 2, 3 people but not the others... yah toh phir everyone can see them yah phir only one particular person can LOL

Second meeting it looks like he really know things about her LOL
here the case is different...its about chudail who is famous for black magic...and black magic do work on human...we are not sure who is A...a normal human being with BM power or a 100 or more yeay old chudail...one thing is sure she is much powerful can manipulate human mind and dream Smile

He surely knows otherwise Baba ki story mein koi place nahi banti LOL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

romaila

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey,
I was thinking about the same and here u made a post.
I just have a feeling, she is visible only to Jeet.

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Hey,
I was thinking about the same and here u made a post.
I just have a feeling, she is visible only to Jeet.
next time be on time...WinkLOL

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.