Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bhoomika_swami

Groupbie

bhoomika_swami

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
hi guys,

wanted to know. how many want vineet to be back in monas life and bulbul will makeup monas mind this time for marriage.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13monarainnaArvifanprincess_farhrtmszuena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wher is vineet" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reem18

Groupbie

reem18

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
It would be amazing if he returns and Mona accepts him! I love how they portrayed Vineet's character! He truly had deserved to be accepted by Mona!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sierra.90monarainnarnfanrtms

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reem18

It would be amazing if he returns and Mona accepts him! I love how they portrayed Vineet's character! He truly had deserved to be accepted by Mona!

mona was acting so mahaan when he cme 2 meet hr 1 mnth aftr pradeep died that he disappeard with a broken heart and hasnt returnd eva since

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainna

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Ekta got rid of the one logic character who wanted to move on in life!

Wondering what how Vineet's life looks right now. Poor guys ended up with nothing. Before Mona he had a clear life. After Mona I wonder if he has 2 pictures in his bedroom? On one side of his wall he has Mona and on the other side Priyali? I am sure he is stuck in his past. Ekta won't let him live happily and make him move on!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13monarainnaArvifanrtms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
with jatin's re-entry,don't think v will ever see vineet back in the show,that too in mona's life?

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomika_swami

hi guys,

wanted to know. how many want vineet to be back in monas life and bulbul will makeup monas mind this time for marriage.

Is it NOT clear vineets character is to be forgotten...thats why some of us are gone...
just that we are too used to the forum and so pass by once in a while...commenting where we see the word vineetDay DreamingBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13aishray

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I wish they would bring him back. but i dont think they will. I dont think anyone not even jatin can replace him. Its not the same anymore without him. Even when they show the sets it kind of reminds you of this used to be vineets home etc... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krk05aishray

zuena

Goldie

zuena

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yeah i want 2 c vineet. plz bring him back in mona's life.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.