Page 1 of 125

Page 1
Page   of 125
Page 2 Page 125

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

NOTE- This FF is ONLY written by me now. I am the only writer of this FF.

Hey hey heyyy

lol Thanks Achu for the visual :-D <3

LOL

oh i know the title is from some Mills and Boons novel..i once read..cant remember ConfusedLOL

*torture chaalu*

~PROLOGUE~

He looked at his mom as she lowered her eyes and waited for him to continue the conversation. 
"I am not marrying. I don't think I can make it." Was his simple reply to the humble lady who was yearning to bound him in the pure relation of matrimony. 
"Think about it once more." She said plainly. Leaving on him to ponder and decide. 
As if he wanted this only, he smirked and got up.
"Then will meet ya next week. I got to go. Give my compliments to the Richard family." He simpered a little and taking one last sip of the lemon tea, waved his attendant to take out the car.
Arnav Singh Raizada was a man of power. He was exactly what the females liked to tag as 'The Drop-dead handsome Man'. Being in not more than  a handful of relationships which didn't last for more than a week with the independent New York's women, he never let it hover over his work. Maybe that is why he was one of the richest men of the city. 
 He wanted commitment. But not marriage.. even after reaching a age where he saw the noble men with their wives and kids. That was just not him.
"I don't need the green files. And tell James to--" He spoke blatantly on the phone, desperately wanting to excuse himself from the burning heat, when he saw a woman in her early 20s, standing near the blackly shadowed spot in front of the big industry which happened to belong to him. He didn't wanted to keep on looking at her, but she passed him a half-smile that made him feel that it would be disrespectful to leave her without any attention. 
"Who is she?" He asked one of his secretaries who looked at the girl with an apprehending glare and shrugged off her shoulder negatively. 
Two choices- Meet her. Leave her. 
He preferred to choose the second one. Just a smile. Not even a proper one. Why the hell should he waste his time on her?
"Mr. Kimberley, I really don't know why you cant pay off the debt you have taken from this industry even after being given 5 months for the purpose.." Arnav said in a calm tone and waited for the elderly man to answer him.
"My wife hasn't been keeping well, and my daughter's marriage just broke. I don't think I can make it so soon. Try and understand ASR" He replied scathingly.
"Well that's really not my problem. You ne--" He stopped when he found a knock on the door. 
"Mr. Kimberly your daughter is here. She needs to talk to you." Told Annie and waited for him to come out. 
"We are in an important meet here. Tell her to come in." Arnav said and turned on his swiveling chair.
Arnav looked at the girl who opened the door and looked at her dad timidly. This was the same girl who gave him that incomplete smile in the morning. He stared in her green eyes for a moment before waving at Kimberley.
He got up and looked at Arnav once, his eyes pleading to allow him and talk to her in private. 
"You can come tomorrow." Arnav sighed and busied himself with the text he just received from his mother before looking out of the glass door. Kimberley slapped the girl and left the place as she held back her tears. Arnav looked in her eyes as she desperately tried to avoid his gaze before leaving. 

"Mr. Kimberly it's been over 5 months and you haven't paid a single penny to our company and that's unacceptable. Arnav Singh Raizada never lets anyone get away with that. You're just lucky that I haven't put up any interest in your debt, and if you don't pay by 2 days from now then I will take something very precious from you!" Arnav spoke to the man who was on his knees pleading him for mercy.

"Please ASR, my wife isn't in the condition' I assure you that I will pay you'-"

"No! You've been saying that from the past f**k'n 5 months and I'm not waiting for the damn money that you owe us! I said 2 days. 2 days and if I don't have my money then you'll see the consequences!" Arnav roared in his office.

The staff kept looking at him as he was yelling at the elderly man. He had never respected his father nor mother, then how was he to respect the elderly man who was on his knees.

"You're old and that doesn't mean that I'm doing a favour on you! You assured me 5 months back that you'll give double the amount you owe us and here you can't even pay the amount you owe me?!"

"Please ASR, I'm begging you'"

"2 days. 2 f**k'n days and you're in jail and your wife and your so-called daughter on the streets of New York. Give me my money and nothing that sort would happen." He sipped his coffee.

"I don't have the money' and how am I supposed to get it in 2 days?"

"I don't care! I will take you're f**k'n house if I have to!-"

"No no' not my house' please'take my daughter'" he looked up and held Arnav's leg.

"What!"

"Yes' my step daughter'"

"Let me see her'" Arnav said as Mr. Kimberly stood up to call his step daughter.

"So..are you ready for this life, Miss.." He looked at her face and smiled as she looked at her toes that peeped out of  her turquoise stilettos. 
"Khushi." She said plainly.
"So, Khushi, you should know that I don't live here that much. I could get married anytime soon. I can leave you anytime, anywhere and you have to make sure you treat yourself as one important woman in front of the society. You are gonna live in the villa I have with a maid who will do whatever you want. I can come to you whenever I want and you should be..prepared." He said in a rather quick tone as he felt he had her full attention. 
He shook his head in a curt way asking her if she agreed to all this. 
 She shook her head numbly and turned to leave before he stopped her.She turned to him again and brushed off the mahagony locks off her face and looked in his blue eyes meekly.
"Undress." He demanded and waited for her to widen her eyes, blush, cry, freak out, or worse, run away; But she just looked at him once and reached out to unbutton the first button of her blouse. He saw at her with great interest as she took off the satiny material from her hands and dumped it on the floor. She looked at him, he was no longer looking there but sipping his coffee and working a text on his android. 
"That's all." He interrupted when she tried to slide off the strap of her bra. She leaned down to wear her blouse once again but raised her eyes as she saw two legs standing in front. She got up, with the soft fabric in her hand and dug her face in his neck when he made her hug him. 
"Go and wait for me in the car. I'd be there in 20 minutes." He mumbled in her ear, nipping at it before shrugging her off him. She wore her blouse and turned the knob of the door to leave.
New York was more chilly than ever...she felt so. She walked out pulling the blouse closer to her body as she remembered how it was away from her a few moments ago.Brushing all the thoughts aside, she gathered all her courage and was soon standing in front of his exquisite car.
"ASR told me I should.." She said humbly making the attendant pass her a bright smile before opening the midnight black door of the car for her. She got in hesitantly and looked at the interiors. She asked the driver to open the window of the car and in a brisk moment she was soon staring out of it dreamily. Her life was headed to a new start..
~INDEX~

Love ya all <3
Muah muah muahhh :-D
Vani<3

Edited by CountingStarsx - 07 October 2013 at 7:01am

The following 487 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardecent07zil143anaviabhiAnanyaknjuvariaRain_dropBlulavender7ash1977shubhadaranepretty37janisyam3vanesha230Coolio56thepelicanprieyamaryam0993SofirahiPLizaankitakhinvasararuba941suganya91sunshineswirlharithag999aayushikumartukuareena1146shyla123K.V.R.Sshanta71hjlakarthuzzzkaris2395drakecyruslove-lybeautifulmearshilover15asifa_5025beingthechange2asrdiwaniRaminluvsSarunsowarn11petunia31shanti4cappacuino5Rudribluesobticupcakeprincessbadar12nimkopromi16saraatefArshinmenina-locasangeethbalaabida406nooresahanaj84kasya123AsA333goblinBentleymoncherisweetfairy007sabbrinaPihu7AishaYaaliyakasyapUsha30Suchita2012ArmelaBhavnassenanusha_nehaMysakarankritika27payu20105armaddimp72rjhaverinidhu18..Zahra..cutie13Urvi.SshalinikanaguCBrocksavina123zyanahPoonamTKeenaracloud.9Taz.roxoxslgirlLivetopartyanisa79sskaug25MsFuzzybear69sanchi333xXShriyaXxcraziefansushanbabli0204tasminesheljasomeoneipkos112801shilpi28march45ramadeviARSHI_FAN11disha7dimishrathesisiamursforeversoophieanushjaPlovesArshiArshi2gthr4evrAukviewkitten80fazkaaanchal11bluewater07rajalekshmibhumi16vtankiddy-kavyaLIONHEARTadeena_89keshinee20qwerty0127537Mdiyawaqasnikita-nairArshi94loftynoniMissElektra101Arhi_jia_Monayasimransmilykhushiforeverzarie_emangnainaarkushloveSaraPhoenixArshiluvu27sun_shine18Mahrin17478gatairam1415ranukamakshidasudisaSiMi8112345abcdefgAyaat1216eroniDhruvi2608xyzsmgabby123armaanriddimabea_romawawwBhavz21_ArShisweetkhwaishspring089Dazzruble-sobtiTamaruSugar_PlumXDspunk22XArshiXmoushumi_90rush007pari97Shaheen17Bubbles76Chandni1996nissoradhadatta2012Swty_arshionlyRealityTruthkshubhangimishal07Asvatiag0502Ima_ZiaFrozen_AnaShrayaBiswasarishuarishicamlingreshucinerariaZakiZpran28671TeriGalliyan.PristineSoulsaavan_loverm-g19rati123huny.thebestakshadParu_meem17illa8ksg_ritikaParamjitpunjabi0926sweetnonisabz105hiuytlm.UroojMs-PakOs.mamatha24MGRMFFSabraxosABCDesiGirl93Orion_Nlynn_94-fullmoon-MissNadiaRemovednilmirvas-Sanayaholic-Lalaland222sessysini1234dprovershabana20Hina69Prasanna_dhanuBarunz4everrockinggirl5arniepervaiz-Siaa-PixieFlameprabha75MissAsianSharaaawroneemaTouchOfArHisuhi.mahiAshakalyaniSusita825chemistry9hatelove_1akurmapudamonzladyKKKAluv_arshipoojasidd123apoorvaarnavRandomGirlevrydayirabbaveZ_ArShimahrusweetyfamiyajdd1959BarmeenForeverbewustermegh.arhiAlai123sarozztanvi_arshisk2405--SHERY--luvbugkarsvinuReader_Hobbynishaipkkdianankii543Lovely_Bajwa_Maghinallsdima_aLazy_Beanssmdeshpandetoeditoraneelovesarshirobinhood008barbiebalafarha623arjuhi5cutesforum_02SAM32divyaarnavsrNkayaniramyarnvaishuumadhusquareshradha_23AneesahJabeenreshmimohanSweta...Muskaan_87XBosyXpaayaaljessjazzamandaclarkeKtotheMashi.1-Misek-arhilover55LeenaRocksBarunSarasanny-beautifulbridgeofdreamsabavirumuAparameghaplease6smiley-shiney-RKV-sreemeeraaditi07RhysennArShiDelenadeeps07amaypranayAnamika100kirti123sweet-fairymoonlight2630march2011suwin-Shobhu21-asthagarwalvidu87IPKKNDkaur92arhi101seshatreelastdesireanjalefarha5556kaur94farishta12--RAINA--tanviacrizalAmanda.LimpopstararnaushiITS_LEENAmoomin4455Shirley.melihoneysweetydoll32Jaan_Arshiipkknd-fanekiholobarun_lovercheval..Aashi..Apoorvarani.Boss.Ruki.F-DobByDoDgeR-shagun05vrindaguptagangsu--Sarunholic--kamalapushpapvejanisushnaShru9tinannavAsiyamajeedaaytA.Hajnalsaakhi01missmkMJ_K2bhadraprasadpenny25arshy4everdishashah4176fairy_stardustpraseethatashi26mbbsrocksEnchantresszariya123YaSha0512IzabellaaaawiwyAisha1996rosesphool1-BROKEN_ANGEL-nadiafarjanadhakdhak22Humayrame.ashiyaavni_barunanu_j_menonaquagal_Athena_sruthickShikhaKhushiNi1234snoopy84diyadivyapavi1fffan123ameena671udaymanyata07sikhni_phillips_2909AnupamaJYsamia19CookieeMonstermisscrazyfanshree10Katelyndeeswarnasana11star_fan1aniieerimzuushankitvc-HoneyBoo-wajiha-1shonagudia-Prithi-sadufpreety88sam88desisweetheart9Gurmeet4Drashtinewmoon2011MISTIEayshaomarwin7Yellow.taniksAmti4umeenalumabhaktiiiVYGA89angeldream14--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29LyssaPieAngel13clarissajohnMrDarcyfanpinky89-Alina.Shafoo_disha_tvshowfanKaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.Akorshi..Anita..GroverAddictmandy15Shalvessyahoodrunkiiebabejas0308Wahian4lyfseeta_naips--Amy--SobtiFanShreekutsrkapoor1382KeerthuKiarshiASR6262summaiyasayedDee_JParud_ForeverMamiaRehmanchetna19..Gunjan..arsnehhappy_cupcakepup03cheesemadCrazyDollAnandivandana.sagar-chamkilli-IsleOfCaprigoldenmoon-Orchid-mishti_17nikita_88dumasara_000polly_mk-Eris-vijiasr08sadhnasoumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:The Inexperienced Mistress #1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TouchOfArHi

Goldie

TouchOfArHi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Okkies so we started this convo :P And discussed about the FF and plot :P We are really scared for your reaction about this *weird* Khushi :P [Weird cuz she's bold and not many have the guts to accept that :P] And hence we are still taking the risk :P
LOL
U know me and Vani got into a very b*tchy fight :P and then we patched up again LOL
We are like magnets :P the more u pull apart the more we attract :P [no we are not lesbians LOL]

So here we are to present 'The Inexperienced Mistress' LOL
A very unique and different side to KhushiEmbarrassed
And you all have to accept it!Angry
LOLEmbarrassed

Enough of my bakwaas :P
Hit like and comment :D

With lots of pyaar,
RavneetEmbarrassed

Edited by TouchOfArHi - 29 December 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93aruba941K.V.R.Sshanta71hjlasanumganubeautifulmeaishsparxcupcakeprincesspromi16goblinlavanyagowthamBhavnassenRkinginiAishaYvvinihina_1234nicole11musicndancekiddy-kavyaanushjafazkaaanchal11rajalekshmiArshi2gthr4evrdiyawaqassheljatasmine_CrazySuzi_MsFuzzybear69anisa7912345abcdefgAyaat1216shaileshjneroniDhruvi2608dasudisaadeena_89LIONHEARTSaraPhoenixarkushlovesun_shine18awawwTamaruBhavz21_ArShispunk22Chandni1996ag0502moushumi_90TeriGalliyan.PristineSoul_G1234_ksg_ritikasweetnoniKKKAZ_ArShi-Zaynah.Sobti-shabana20prabha75Prasanna_dhanuRemovedMissNadiaAJlovesArshilynn_94-fullmoon-saavan_loverabraxos-Siaa-arnshinishaipkkdianmdeshpandetoeditoraneelovesarshiLazy_BeanssjessjazzAshakalyanichemistry9evrydayirabbavepreethi28SharaareshmimohanSweta...madhusquareNkayanikushigowdakamalapushpacrizalnannav--Sarunholic--arshy4everAmanda.Limchevalshagun05saakhi01Enchantressfairy_stardust-aruni-IzabellaaaaYaSha0512Lily2011sudhareddyrumuBarunSaraAparameghasuwinasthagarwalmarch2011barun_loveripkknd-fanfarha5556vidu87-Anu13-arhi101ushankitvckvarshapreety88desisweetheart9diyadivyasikhni_Ni1234laksh65Gurmeet4DrashtibhaktiiiVYGA89--MISHTEE--newmoon2011meenalumaYellow.Humayrame.ashiya_Athena_shree10deeswarnaaquagalsruthick--Amy--kuts..Gunjan..pup03CountingStarsxpinky89LyssaPie-Alina.drunkiiebabesiva2901.Sandy.rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedjas0308Wahian4lyf_disha_KaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.AkorshiLaxshaLOVEArshi-Orchid-IsleOfCapridumas-chamkilli-ara_000sadhnasoumya

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
corry couldnt help waitingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TouchOfArHiCountingStarsx

arshy4ever

IF-Dazzler

arshy4ever

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I'm Waiting pretty ladies...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by arshy4ever - 26 December 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sheljaDhruvi2608dasudisababli0204Parun_Arshiag0502PristineSoul-Zaynah.Sobti-evrydayirabbavearnavandkhushi1KKKASharaaTouchOfArHimadhusquare--Sarunholic--crizalfarha5556sruthickbhaktiiiHumayraCountingStarsx

..Athena..

IF-Rockerz

..Athena..

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
res

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
^^sorry for the late
actually Ravneet is offline when she comes online i will post bcoz she has to write a bit too :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TouchOfArHi

TouchOfArHi

Goldie

TouchOfArHi

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodnMe.Foreva

^^sorry for the late
actually Ravneet is offline when she comes online i will post bcoz she has to write a bit too :-D

Heehee Unreserve it nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CountingStarsx

-RKV-

IF-Dazzler

-RKV-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
res 
taken Smile

arnav the angry young man as alwaysDay Dreaming
lets see how things turn out when she starts to adapt his lifestlye
lol u gyz raped eachothers scrapbooksLOL